Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluedolphin

DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    #4547848 - 08/17/05 05:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Substances: DXM + Mushrooms + Marijuana
Dosages: 700mg + 4g dried + unknown

Opening Rant

How many trips has it been? Shit, I have like 50 trip reports on Bluelight, and I probably only write about 1/4 of my trips or less. I've eaten lots of LSD, mushrooms, morning glory seeds, 2C-alphabet, AMT, mescaline, DOI, 4-aco-mipt, and lots of others. I just got stoned so I'm sure I'm leaving quite a lot out. I've spent a fair amount of time as a cog behind the wheels of some biomechanical who-knows-what machine in Salvia space. I've been directly confronted by dozens of strange entities on DMT. Shit, a couple days ago I accidentally smoked DMT in an attempt to vaporize some weed in an old lightbulb vapo.

I have so many theories about the workings of the universe, our own consciousness, the meaning of life, etc. -- most of which have been formed directly as a result of pyschedelic drug use -- that I basically have my own religion.

So after all this drug use, I have to admit that I am becoming less and less impressed with lackluster trips. The other night I ate 200mg of 2C-D within the course of an evening and didn't get nearly as high as I was trying to get. You know, light trips can be fantastic if given the right set and setting. Psychedelics can be great party drugs (well, some can, depends on the party of course) and also great to enhance concerts, art-work, or whatever creative stuff you're into.

I used to get so much more out of my trips..... I could get so deep inside my mind and travel across space and time.....

Oh yeah. Did I mention my second psychedelic drug ever (after a few light morning glory seed trips) was DXM. DXM is the fucking shit, therefore I went through a two year period where I used the stuff on an almost weekly basis.

DXM is psychedelic heroin. Other psychedelics off visual distortions and insights. DXM offers out of body experiences, full OEV/CEV hallucinations, can provide astral projection with rarely any anxiety at all. I can't believe the folks at The Shroomery limit DXM discussion to "other drugs". Taking most other psychedelics drugs aren't really a "trip". And you know it. So what if the carpet patterns a bit and colors change. Okay, if you're really tuned in you can work with tryptamine god-energy.

Anyway, fuck this stupid rant. I'm going to pack another bowl and explain, step by step, how to acheive the ultimate psychedelic experience in a little trip report I like to call...

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (TM)

There are a few limiting factors which prevent DXM from being the ultimate trip.

1. Many people complain of a drunken feeling, double vision, "robo-itch", nausea, skin flushing, diarrhea, etc. Well, that sucks for you because I have done a lot of DXM and barely ever experienced these side effects. I think many people are simply taking DXM in the wrong form. Of course any half-witted robotripper knows you gotta drink the kind that's got only DXM in it. And no "triple-C's", now,... hey, did I mention, no offense, but this trip report is not intended for preteen kids who have trouble finding marijuana. We aren't popping random pills to get a buzz, ok? Allright, I've done DXM in a few forms. The first one to avoid is the least obvious: pure DXM powder. Fuck that shit. The only times I ever got nauseous or had "bad trips" on DXM was with a batch of pure powder. I don't know if it's an absorbtion issue, but whatever, just don't do it if you want to have a good time. Next to avoid is Robo-brand Cough Gels. There is some shit in there that gives you liquid shits. The time I tried that stuff I had to take a liqui-shit ever 30 minutes. Fuck that shit as well. Another product to avoid are Sucrets. You have to eat so many of those nasty oversized "hard candies" to get a decent trip, it's not worth it. And it's more expensive. Finally, avoid generic Robo-Max-Cough rip offs. For some reason they just don't seem to hold as much magic. Now... if you glazed over this huge paragraph don't worry. START READING NOW. Get Robo-name-brand Max Strengh Cough. It's in a blue box. No Cold. Just Cough. That is the best way to get DXM. The flavor isn't that bad, it's relatively inexpensive, AND it's always given me the best trips.

2. You have to drink enough. Do your 50mg test to make sure you don't lack whatever liver enzyme you need to process the shit. If you get fucked up from that 50mg you can't robotrip. Sorry, this is where you get off. Now, if 50mg just gets you a little spaced-out but definitely still in a functional mindset you're good to go.

Now you probably know there are different "plateaus" of DXM tripping. Or maybe you didn't. I'll explain:

1st plateau: Light body buzz... makes 13 year old kandi-girls want to dance and get naked.
2nd plateau: Feelings of dissociation from your body start. You may have some CEVs, mostly in the form of photographic images. People will probably be able to tell that you're a bit fucked up.
3rd plateau: Lay back and put on some Bob Marley, cuz now it's time to float away and travel across time and space. However, you can snap out of it, but you'll still be pretty fucked up. Walking will be a strange experience, you will experience spacial distortions and some visuals, mostly of things morphing and drifting. Close your eyes and anything is possible.
4th plateau: Apprarently this is when you are extremely fucked up and basically not able to snap yourself out of a dissociative trance state even if you wanted to. I don't know, I never ate enough to get to the 4th plateau.
5th plateau: This is just delerium from redosing on DXM, you are definitely in your own world.

3. One main negative of DXM is that even though the OBEs are fun as hell and feel great and are beautiful to watch and experience, they seem kind of random. Also it is hard to remember exactly what happened after the experience. It's tough when you're sucked into so many different worlds and realities from so many perspectives to get much out of it except a few select memories of the things you thought were extra cool and tried hard to remember.

Let's Trip, You and Me

To replicate my experience you will need about 800mg of DXM and 4 grams of mushrooms. Many of you are thinking this sounds a bit intense. Well it is intense, but in a good way! Keep reading.

Start the trip at 7:00pm. It's gonna last all night, so don't worry about the early start. And trust me, DXM + Mushrooms is a night-time combonation. Don't even consider doing it in the daytime. You will be blinded. In fact you don't need to go anywhere for this trip. I suggest a couch or a bed with a stereo nearby.

So it's 7:00pm. Drink about 300mg of DXM. Then wait.

Now it's 9:00pm and you're probably feeling that DXM by now. Enjoy the sensation of your body moving around in a floaty way on whatever soft surface you are lying on.

Wait another hour.

Now it's 10:00pm. You are probably feeling more dissociated from the DXM and possibly even thinking, "I don't need to trip any harder". That is a lie. This is the time when you want to eat mushrooms. Don't worry. In your dissociated DXM state you will barely even notice the shroom come-up. Nor will you vomit because your stomach has already been sensitized to gross things because of the DXM you already drank.

I suggest at least three grams of shrooms. I ate four. Actually you can eat as many grams of shrooms as you want because once the DXM has kicked in it really doesn't matter. I find it's pretty hard to get "the fear" on DXM, in fact it relaxes me quite a bit.

At this point you will also want to drink another 400mg of DXM or so. Who am I kidding, of course you won't want to drink another bottle of RoboMax right after eating some tasty mushrooms. Do it anyway. It takes time and a little perseverence to get to the ultimate trip.

Now light some candles and turn off all your lights. Turn off your TV. Turn off your monitor. Prepare a long playlist of music that you think would do well to guide you through psychedelic mind journeys. The music will be important. Do not play death metal unless you want to go to hell. That's cool if you want to. I personally prefer stuff like Bob Marley, Flaming Lips, Brain Eno.... more spacey mellow stuff. Because if you put on some really fast loud music, you'll fly through space really fast and in a chaotic way. Put on some mellow music and you can navigate this space a lot easier and walk right up the steps to heaven's gate.

Now, I don't know what time this is, but it's 1 hour after you ate both the mushrooms and your 2nd dose of DXM. You are probably pretty fucked up by now, but wondering what the big deal is (unless you're a n00b tripper, then maybe you'l think this is cool). Easy way to solve this problem. Smoke a spliff. Or a joint. Or a bowl. I suggest either a spliff or a small bowl because you won't need much.

After you hit that bowl quickly make your way to a comfortable place where you can lie down. Close your eyes. Feel yourself drift away. Don't fight any gravity you may feel. Don't be frightened by whatever imagery you may see. Just think of something else and you will see something else.

You have just begun a period of approximately four to five hours where you can have intense out of body experiences. Perhaps some of you are wondering, "why bother eating the mushrooms?" Well of course I was going to explain that. This is a pretty long trip report, I had to get to that sometime. The point is that, even though the DXM will be the drug sending you off into space, the mushrooms are the drug that are taking you on a meaningful and totally psychedelic trip. The element of DXM's dissociative randomness still remains, however I find that many more of the out of body experiences feature Aztec-looking themes. You know, shroomy stuff.

And your open eye visual experience will be rediculous, but I'll get to that in a bit. Spend a couple hours with your eyes closed listening to music and floating through alternate dimensions. During this time I experienced the act of building a city from scratch. I experienced, with my eyes open, astral projection. That is, I rotated upwards and floated above my body looking down on my room, which didn't look exactly like my normal room because of the extreme visual distortions, but it was still my room. I spent a lot of time floating, flying, and warp-speeding through and past various trippy spaces. I sunk down into a fucked up trippy version of hell and watched all of Satan's slaves bustin' their asses in the fiery pits. But I was floating above them and had zero fear of becoming part of this scenario.

So many other out of body experiences occured that there's no point in describing most of them. Anything can happen. You can travel through time. You can become a stone in the road in ancient rome. Or part of some crazy machinery used on another planet.

So let's say you have an out of body experience that you really don't like. Who knows what it could be... maybe you trying to fight a dragon or something. Whatever, just open your eyes or think of something else. It's so easy to switch out of any hint of a negative mind state on DXM + Mushrooms it's not even kickass. It's superkickass.

So after a couple hours you might realize you've been sitting in the same place for a long time. Try walking around, it might be hard but you can do it. Check out the patterns on the walls. Those aren't DXM patterns. Those aren't Shroom patterns. Those are quadruple-intensified RoboMush visuals, dude! You see, about an hour ago, when the mushrooms started to really come into play, they realized what was going on. And mushrooms can't really take you on a normal mushroom trip with DXM doing it's thing. So the shrooms hitch a ride on the DXM just like you.

Some people think DXM isn't psychedelic. I strongly disagree. But the combination of DXM and mushrooms is more psychedelic than 500ug of LSD or ayahuasca. And a hell of a lot easier to handle.

I personally saw lightning bolts on the wall. Very vividly. The carpet was rising up, in sections, like 6 inches above the normal carpet height. The mushroom visuals mix with DXM's power to shift your perspective and distort your visual point of view. You will see things you never saw before.

Around this point I went to my bedroom to smoke another spliff and have some more OBE time. I ended up talking to my girlfriend (who was shroomin' on a lower dose, no DXM) for a while and according to her I was pretty coherent. I definitely felt like I was in another world though.

So I smoked that spliff, turned off the lights, and, wow. It didn't matter if my eyes were open or closed, even though I could see pretty well with the lights off. My room was constantly transforming itself into something different. So many random things I can't even describe them. At one point my room stretched out way longer than it really is, and I was looking down into a sunken garden. Of course it was fully light outside, I was seeing this all with perfect daylight clarity and photorealistically. Then I went up the steps of some ancient temple at the other side of the sunken garden (by floating over there, of course, it's the best way to travel!) and at the top of the steps was a big bright light. All of this with my eyes open in a dark room. I walked through the bright light and into heaven. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what heaven was like, only the area outside heaven which resembled an ancient sunken garden. Oh well. Then I probably snapped out of that and flew off somewhere else.

Now it was probably 4:00am and at this point I was thinking the comedown, which was still very strong (DXM and Shrooms make each other last like twice as long, it's great!)... anyway I was thinking the comedown reminded me of MDA, at least visually. A high dose of MDA. But then I checked my pulse and it was perfectly normal. My body felt great and I didn't really feel all that cracked out. So I would say the comedown off this is very enjoyable because you are still able to feel all floaty and watch your room transform into different things in the darkness.

You may even be able to sleep on the comedown. I personally chose to take some Valerian root extract at around 4:00am. This put me in an even dreamier state, something which I would consider using earlier in the trip next time.

Then around 4:30am I smoked a small bowl, brushed my teeth, ate 1mg Xanax and 0.5mg Klonopin. I drifted off into sleep very peacefully.

And woke up at 2:00pm the next day feeling like a million bucks!

Jerry's Final Thoughts

Some people just can't do DXM. But guess what, almost everyone that's done DXM with me has had a great time. Don't expect to take Tussin and run around your old middle school late at night and have a good time. It's a dissociative psychedelic, so use it that way. If you have any body complaints about DXM, dissociate yourself from your body.

And eat 4 grams of mushrooms with it. It was easily the 2nd most intense trip I've ever had (2nd to 7 hits of acid + 4 rolls with lots of meth), but it was also among the easiest trips to handle I've ever had.

And that is the kind of experience I think is worthy of being called a "trip".

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (08/25/05 10:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJabbawaya

Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: bluedolphin]
    #4551267 - 08/18/05 11:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

x

--------------------

Edited by Jabbawaya (02/02/10 03:37 PM)

OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4551514 - 08/18/05 12:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

One thing I noticed when I did 500mg + 3.75G, was that when you watch a television, its exactly like watching a hologram. One of the most realistic 'physical' visuals I've ever had. Just something I noticed.

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

OfflineThrasher420x
ΛηgΞl_?Γ_?eλŦħ
 User Gallery

Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: bluedolphin]
    #4551579 - 08/18/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hell yea, nice combo. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: Thrasher420x]
    #4551749 - 08/18/05 01:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wow. Well all I have to say is amazing. Simply amazing. :handth:

Only one question though. . when can I trip with you ??  :smile:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: Sinistral]
    #4552694 - 08/18/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

so what is all that DXM like minus the shrooms for us unsociable people that don't have hookups and don't want to cultivate for our own personal reasons?

I want to experience this "holodeck" stuff where you visualize it and you're there (is it more "real" than say, lucid dreaming, can you REALLY relive memories) but... salvia and stuff like that scares me too bad, so i'm not sure how a 3rd plat dose will fare with me.... dxm is the least scary drug i've ever done though, in terms of anxiety.

i hope it stays legal, and that only serious people experiment with it.....

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: leery11]
    #4556652 - 08/19/05 07:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
so what is all that DXM like minus the shrooms for us unsociable people that don't have hookups and don't want to cultivate for our own personal reasons?

I want to experience this "holodeck" stuff where you visualize it and you're there (is it more "real" than say, lucid dreaming, can you REALLY relive memories) but... salvia and stuff like that scares me too bad, so i'm not sure how a 3rd plat dose will fare with me.... dxm is the least scary drug i've ever done though, in terms of anxiety.

i hope it stays legal, and that only serious people experiment with it.....

I won't get into detail because mainly I can't. But last time I entered the dextroverse was on roughly 1000mg's of syrup (12oz) and let me say.. you aren't you anymore, complete ego-loss [if that's what you want to call it] during peak levels, total OBE's (I'd say OEV's also, but honsetly at the point I was at, you can't really tell if you're eyes are open or closed anyway, either way you're in another world) I visited the past, future, travelled through space, the universe, it sounds crazy but i'm sure there's a few people who can relate  :smirk:

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: Sinistral]
    #4563531 - 08/21/05 04:54 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think I'd die if I took DXM and Shrooms at the same time.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: RobMarley420]
    #4566451 - 08/22/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dingleberrysalad said:
I think I'd die if I took DXM and Shrooms at the same time.

Id probably hurt somebody or myself.  :crazy:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4566710 - 08/22/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm goin' for it next week, I'll let everyone know how it was.

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Loc: Inside my head
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4570823 - 08/23/05 12:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This was an amazing trip report. I'm definetly considering trying something like this. I need to shroom a couple times first, though. I have had DXM twice, and every time it was an wonderful journey.

I remember once I was walking and throwing up at the same time (I accidentally bought Vicks 44 and Robo, and then mixed them. Stomach didn't care for that kind of thing) and really having an ok time, but I was no longer me and I was looking at myself from a completely different angle. I was outside myself. THAT was amazing.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #11943265 - 02/01/10 04:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bluedolphin said:

eat 4 grams of mushrooms with it. It was easily the 2nd most intense trip I've ever had (2nd to 7 hits of acid + 4 rolls with lots of meth), but it was also among the easiest trips to handle I've ever had.

And that is the kind of experience I think is worthy of being called a "trip".

I just did this the other night, except it was 600mgs DXM and 3 grams of really fuckin good mushrooms... I will say this was the single most intense trip of my life.

I did it pretty much as described in the original post... took about half my dose of DXM, waited till that was in full effect, made 3g's of shrooms into tea, drank it, started taking the rest of my DXM and smoked some weed... not even 10 minutes after I finished my tea I knew things were gonna about to get CRAAAAAZZZY really fuckin fast, and I hadn't even dosed all my DXM yet

I don't even know how to describe it... it was just as intense/bizarre as my 30X salvia trips, but lasted a lot fuckin longer and was much less uncomfortable

I've done a lot of different psychedelics, and different combination's... this one easily takes the cake for bringing me deeper down the rabbit hole then I've ever been... and that's saying a lot

And like the OP said, it was also one of the easiest to handle... there was not even a single moment after the mushrooms and second dose of DXM, that i felt even a little bit of fear... even though I was going through the most 'far out there' experience I could probably ever have without actually dying!

If you're familiar with both substances in large doses, I highly recommend trying this at least once

un-fucking-believable

Quote:

DXM + Mushrooms it's not even kickass. It's superkickass.

:yesnod::thumbup:

Edited by LuSiD9 (02/01/10 05:13 PM)

OfflinePuffinChronic
Phat Pockets
Male

Loc: West Coast Canada Flag
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: LuSiD9]
    #13722654 - 01/02/11 11:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Wow sounds intense... I have never experimented with DXM or heard of it for that matter but Im glad I stumbled upon this thread... I have however, experimented with lsd, shrooms and salvia and have to say Im quite intrigued by this combo and the story's I've read... cool post thanks for the info!

--------------------
“Live.  Let nothing be lost upon you.  Be afraid of nothing.”

- George Sanders.  The Picture of Dorian Gray 1945

OfflineShroomXolomilco
The Man

Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: PuffinChronic]
    #13811833 - 01/19/11 12:00 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PuffinChronic said:
Wow sounds intense... I have never experimented with DXM or heard of it for that matter but Im glad I stumbled upon this thread... I have however, experimented with lsd, shrooms and salvia and have to say Im quite intrigued by this combo and the story's I've read... cool post thanks for the info!

You haven't heard of DXM?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml#toc.5

InvisibleFunkMasterShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: ShroomXolomilco]
    #13840356 - 01/24/11 01:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Aha, this is exactly what i need right now... hmm, gonna extract the dxm though (agent lemon)... sum mush i have aught to be ready by wednesday... get muh check then, gonna have to bu weed, dxm, rosenal (biking to do) and prep everything.. gonna start as early as i can, but prolly not before sundown... awh, i was wondering what to try next...

--------------------
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

"Professional help is being thought." - Bill Hicks

It would be hilarious... if it wasn't so sad...

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #13842682 - 01/24/11 03:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

just make sure you do it like described in the OP... eat half the DXM, wait till you peak on that, eat mushrooms, wait a bit, eat rest of DXM and smoke a doobie

Quote:

(biking to do)

I really hope you're not planning on going biking on this combo

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: LuSiD9]
    #13842952 - 01/24/11 04:00 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

lol, no i gotta bike up across town to buy the cheap bottles.. 8$ for 8oz.... walmarts 1$ less, but im banned from there for another 6 months... stealing isnt my friend..and ultimately is wrong and hinders ones growth (even if it is from a souless corporation that steals from untold numbers)

anyway, ill do it as described, ive done mush on a dxm comedown a few times (or within the 2-3day afterglow it gives me).. and they were mostl7 fun, sometimes takes away the mushroom potential...

ive wanted to try something like this... did w/lsa twice and the first time was 1of the best trips i ever had, 2nd time was chatic and insanity... so been loath to try again... but ill go 4 iy this time, dunno my doses yet, ill get back and post em when i know..

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #13848454 - 01/25/11 02:50 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Okay...

Heres my ingredients.

-1110mg of dxm (aprox- extracted from syrup)
-1g of 20x salvia
-1/8th of weed
-0.5grams of Mr.Nice Guy incense (jwh018- blend about 2x as strong as equal grams of bud)
-And aprox 10g -fresh- mushrooms..

wish i had more mush, but these cakes were an experiment of a clone, and arent flushing well at all.. takes weeks, or just wont flush...

Anyway, im wondering how much dxm i should do, and in what increments...

Im pretty experienced w/dxm, and can hold my own on 700-800mg, still function, if lacking co-ordination and some socializing ability..
But i think splitting it in half is too much...

This is my idea for consumption..

T-0:00
Ingest 1/3rd of dxm (aprox 335mg)

T+1:00
Take small hit of salvia extract-tester dose, been a while, and never tried w/dxm

T+2:00
ingest second 1/3 of dxm, and 1g mush

T+3:00
Smoke some weed and jwh018 mixed. (or weed alone)

T+3:10 and on- feel it out and smoke salvia and weed periodically

T+6:00-8:00
take final 1/3rd of dxm, and ride it out w/more salvia, jwh/weed...

Dunno when ill start sometime round sundown (5ish)

Any comments, questions, suggestions?

oh yeah, also have 10 rolled smokes worth of cigar/pipe tobacco... but usually tobacco doesnt mix well w/mush or dxm for me.. but ill try it out..

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

Offlinethissongis
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#13848571 - 01/25/11 03:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

For me dxm makes me kinda sick coming up, I would rather do the whole dxm dose, wait 2 hours, then eat the shrooms. Then an hour after eating the shrooms smoke a blunt. BLASTOFF right after the joint. Someone mentioned salvia, I would do that when Im peaking off of everything and have a sitter.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DXM (700mg) + Mushrooms (4g) -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Re: thissongis]
    #13849110 - 01/25/11 04:55 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

dude... if you do this right, there's no fucking way you'd be able to work a pipe... trust me

700-800 mgs sounds about right if you're experienced... 10 g's of mushrooms sounds a little extreme, I'd cut it down to 5 at least

do the half and half thing... with the full dose of mushrooms in-between each dose

as for the salvia, wait until the tail end of the trip... once you recognize walls again.

I'm a pretty heavy smoker of cigs, and I was waaaaaaaaay to far gone to even think of them for about 3 hours

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds