Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

I gots to tell you about last night!
    #4545500 - 08/17/05 02:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Alright I don't usually make a post to tell the story of what happens to me, but last night was a very memorable one and i'd like to share it with you.

So i live in the country side of france, in a very deserted area in terms of population. My friend tells me about an abandonned cave behind the church of a small village that he discovered with other friends. This cave hasn't been touched since like 30 years ago, and guess what, its FILLED with old good ass wine, like from the year 1970 to 1986. So we decide to go there and get some for the night, we take about 10 bottles, as much as our bags can carry.

Then we go and pick up some girlfriends of mine who had just finished their horseback riding lesson. They are both from Paris, and one of them is a 17 year old top model, no kidding, she has the prettiest face as well as a fine body, and the other is a friend of her's, who, by the way, has a grandma that owns one of those precious and luxurious french chateaus (castle) not too far from here.

We start the evening by going, all four of us, to my grandma's pool. It was a fucking pleasure to swim with the top model, i enjoyed wrestling with her alot, she is such a chill girl. When it got too cold we got out of the pool and we only had two towels so i shared mine with the girl  :tongue2: we were kind of hugging together so that we could both be covered by the towel, so you can guess how good i was feeling  :wink:

Then we went back to my house, and decide to go for a walk. I decide to show them the marijuana plantation that i discovered last year, and its only a 5 minute walk from my house. All three of them make this face  :shocked: when they see the field. Its really huge, and it smells really chronic. The problem is that all the female plants were pollenized, so there weren't any bud. We wonder inside the field to take a look, and at one point we couldn't see each other because the plants were two or three heads higher than us.  :whoah:

Anyway, afterwards we get back to the house and decide to start getting drunk on the wine we brought back. After finishing the first bottle, i decide to take a look on the internet to see if these bottles have any value. Turns out the first bottle we opened had a "discount price" on the net of 80 euros, and the other bottles are worth between 100 and 200 euros! :weirdeyes: "Shiiiittttt" says me. "I don't think we'll have many other occasions of drinking such expensive wine guys...so lets make this worthwhile!!" And we ended up drinking three more bottles. Plus i got the foie gras out for dinner, so we were eating like kings. :craven:

After dinner we continued drinking, I got the absinthe, the gin, the rhum and the OJ out, and we played a drinking game and got even more fucked up. Then, at about midnight, the girls come up with a crazy idea out of the blue..they're like "Let's go horsebackriding!", and of course i go "ohhhh shit, are you kidding me??.....Hell ya lets go!!"
So here we were in the middle of the night getting the horses ready for a walk (yes i have horses). The horses must have thought we had gone crazy or something, cuz we were acting really goofy and we were screaming like wild animals. We hop unto them and ride into the forest on a path, with no fucking flashlight. We put all our faith and our trust in the horses, cuz these fellas can see at night. Even though the light from the moon helped us a little, we couldn't see the branches in front of us, so we got whacked in the head quite a few times :whack: . We galloped in the night as fast as the horses could go, yelling stuff like Yeeehaw and whatnot.

We come back after an hour of horseback riding, and we just couldn't believe what our drunk minds had just done. It was the shit guys, it was such a blast, i'm not even joking.

Afterwards, at 1:30 or something, we decide to watch a hip/hop dance movie, with that guy from B2K in it, so i roll a joint and start the movie. The top model and i were both on the sofa and she makes herself comfortable on me, so i hold her in my arms and we watch the movie and smoke the joint with her like that. At that point, here's how i looked like: :bigblunt:
We were all amazed at the dance moves these guys were pulling out of their ass, if you guys know what movie i'm talking about, definitely rent it sometime, there's some crazy shit in there.

Alright, well the night pretty much ends up here, even though i'm sure you guys were hoping for a happier ending  (:doggystyle:). But i'm hoping that its just the beggining of the story between her and i. I'm really digging her. Now i feel kind of stupid when i think about how she asked me out a year ago and i wasn't interested. I just need to find out if she's still interested, which my friend told me that there's no doubt about it, but the problem is that she lives pretty far away from me, so i'm not sure its a good idea.

If you read all the way to here, i congratulate you for doing so and i thank you for your time. Peace fellas!  :smile:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: I gots to tell you about last night! [Re: exclusive58]
    #4545549 - 08/17/05 02:50 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i can't figure out if you joking or not.. can I come over?

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: I gots to tell you about last night! [Re: nugsarenice]
    #4545559 - 08/17/05 02:57 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

nugs! WTF!? where are you?
we should meet up with this guy, sounds like he's living the life...

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: I gots to tell you about last night! [Re: felix]
    #4545579 - 08/17/05 03:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

like I don't have a field of pot in my back yard, two horses, two girlfriends, and a trippy cave to play in...

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#4545582 - 08/17/05 03:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not joking man, i wouldn't waste my time on a lie. Are you in france nugsarenice?

felix, i've been living the life for the whole summer now, been going to the euro shroomery gathering and amsterdam, been going to california, spent the last few weeks partying every night...this is probably the best summer of my life.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4545588 - 08/17/05 03:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

it would probably be the best summer of my life too.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #4545597 - 08/17/05 03:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

nah, in hawaii still. where you at felix? you got to come check out my new Audi.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4545606 - 08/17/05 03:19 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

get the fuck out of here! you got an audi!? i'm near reno, really close to california..

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #4545614 - 08/17/05 03:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

oh yeah, wtf you doing there? when you coming back here?
I'm kine of set up here in kauai now.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4545623 - 08/17/05 03:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i caught a free ride out of there to look for some jobs. once i save up some money, i'm definitely coming back.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #4545637 - 08/17/05 03:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

come over to kauai
i'm living right near here
www.hanaleitown.com

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4545658 - 08/17/05 03:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

nice, you got a house and everything? are there any jobs for me!

i met a dude from hanalei not long ago in a club, but he was pretty drunk so it was hard to get any info from him.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #4545664 - 08/17/05 03:54 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you can come work for me if you want.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4545679 - 08/17/05 04:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

what kind of crazy shit would you have me doing? and for how much money?

--------------------

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #4545683 - 08/17/05 04:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i demand to see pix of the cave, the castle, the field of pot,
the horses & THE GURLS.

whats the exchange in euros to USD?
(you should go rape that cave for more bottles)

awesome story man. this is prolly the best summer of my life too.

cheers bro.!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #4545685 - 08/17/05 04:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i don't know man, just have to come check it out. I might be buying this house, so if I am living here, then you could come help me fix it up. lots of jobs I could get you in town too. , from minimum wage to 15 an hour.

i don'\t know how long i will be here though, If the house don't go through, then i will be back in thailand in a month or so.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4545687 - 08/17/05 04:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

good shit, i'm a jack of all trades. keep in touch. i'm gonna check on possibilities.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #4545696 - 08/17/05 04:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

dude that's an awesome fucking story.. wish I could be there

nugs I wanna move to hawaii too :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #4545709 - 08/17/05 04:49 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You should take all the bottles from that cave and sell them or something. Wine that aged would net you a nice sum I think.
How much wine is left?

Cool story man.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: I gots to tell you about last night! [Re: 40oz]
    #4545755 - 08/17/05 05:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

whats the exchange in euros to USD?

google you lazy bastard!

oh and exclusive! man sounds like i have to come visit you in france sometime... never been there, actually... so can i crash your place for a couple of nights sometime?  :laugh:

oh and in case you decide to sell the wine, save at least 1 bottle for when i'm coming over....  :thumbup: :sun: and ask your future gurlfriend if she has a female friend who would like to hook up with me (you got enough pics of me) hehehehe  :heart:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds