Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBasin
Stranger
First acid trip with E on the side at Shambhala!
    #4544715 - 08/17/05 01:42 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Ok so I bought 4 hits of acid (didn't plan to do them all that night) and took one at first, walked around a bit when it started kicking in. I decided I'd get some E because I'd heard acid does not have physical side effects so as long as I drink your default mass of water with the E i should be fine. Anyways the dealers I found at Sham (they are EVERYWHERE) looked a little bit creepy (though their stuff was good and I had it b4) and I started tripping out and having serious de-ja-vu talking to them. I really felt like I'd done acid and been in this exact scenario before. Anyways all people started looking extra freaky and lights and colors were getting all obscured blurry - you have no idea how great it was in the Shambhala stages unless you've been there on acid, and out in the shop area I felt like I was at some crazy circus.. and I guess I kinda was with all the people dressed as weird stuff walking around. So then I got lost in these lighted paths in the woods for a bit.
I think at about that time I took my second hit of acid and shortly after that an E and headed to dance. Somehow I made my way to the village on Sunday night and as far as I know that was like the climactic show of the night.
So walking through the most crowded area of Shambhala really tripped me out because instead of the anonymous walking through a crowd feeling I was incredibly aware of every single person there and myself in relation to them. Then it got really weird. I don't know if anyone else experienced the same phenomenon, one guy mentioned something like it but I didn't probe any further. The music started playing and these huge bright lights started flashing up at the front and I just couldn't hold on and it felt kind of like going in to some kind of trance (maybe not I understand why they call it trance music lol, but I found it fucking weird) and just started to dance. Normally I'm so self conscious that I just blow at it but this time I felt like I knew exactly what I was doing - only it didn't even really feel like I was doing it. Even weirder is I swear at one or two points it seemed like me and either lots or everyone in there were like perfectly in sync and looking at other peoples faces I swear they had a look in their eyes like "whoa you getting what I'm getting here?" while they kept dancing. I felt like I was no longer just myself in a crowd of people but part of the entire unit. It was crazy but kinda interesting while I just danced for like several hours. I felt like no matter how fast the music got I could keep my movements perfectly timed. So eventually I left the place (dunno if the show ended or what I don't much recall) and just danced between stages for like sooo long and it felt so good. Then near the end of the night it got bright out and things started coming to the end and I was so exhausted so I went to bed and sat there wondering if I'd be seeing hallucinations forever because I'd heard of that happening (turns out I'm fine)

Anyways thats what happened on my last night at shambhala. And if anyone else was there did you experience anything similar at Lorins last thing at Sham? And if you don't have a clue what Shambhala is click here

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecamdozer
Stranger
Re: First acid trip with E on the side at Shambhala! [Re: Basin]
    #4545607 - 08/17/05 05:19 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

candy flips are baaaaaaaad... hahaha

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports