Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

i dont know.
    #4543499 - 08/16/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I got a problem. Whenever Im on mushrooms, I always tend to think that I ate to much. No matter what... I can eat just an eighth, and i will think im gonna die... Is that bad?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: i dont know. [Re: todesengel]
    #4543502 - 08/16/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's only natural. I think everyone goes through a panic stage almost regardless of the dose they consumed. I know I do.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: i dont know. [Re: todesengel]
    #4543591 - 08/16/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've never felt like I was going to die on an eighth.

My suggestion would be to just realize that you aren't going to die, that it is in fact impossible to overdose.

Edited by HeavyToilet (08/16/05 07:18 PM)

Offlinefrostynostrils
Human

Loc: Seattle
Re: i dont know. [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4543845 - 08/16/05 08:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Are you talking about that mad rush you get before you actually feel any effects? About 45 mins after I chow down, I get this nasty adrenaline rush like "Oh fuck, what was I thinking?!"
It helps me just to remember that it happened last time too and I can usually calm myself down.

--------------------
"Smear the paint till the colors run,
It's nearly time, I'm nearly done
Flaming, orange, open sky!"
- Cherry Poppin' Daddies

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: i dont know. [Re: Holydiver]
    #4543909 - 08/16/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Diver said:
It's only natural. I think everyone goes through a panic stage almost regardless of the dose they consumed. I know I do.

Quote:

Are you talking about that mad rush you get before you actually feel any effects? About 45 mins after I chow down, I get this nasty adrenaline rush like "Oh fuck, what was I thinking?!"
It helps me just to remember that it happened last time too and I can usually calm myself down.

This happens to me too. What do you think it is? Is it psychological or chemical or both??

I've never really heard anyone talk specifically about this, but I'm glad it's come out.

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

OfflineNightProwler
Male

Re: i dont know. [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4543983 - 08/16/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I heard that in order to OD on shrooms, you need to eat your body weight in shrooms. so unless you weigh an eighth of an ounce, your not gonna OD. I've never tried shrooms but i would absoultley love to. I'm waiting for mushroom season when mushrooms grow ALL over my property.(i can't remember if it was fall or spring) but my property grows mushrooms like fuckin crazy.

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: i dont know. [Re: NightProwler]
    #4545460 - 08/17/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

when ur heart gets to beating real hard.. take a deep breath and remind ur self.. thats supposed to happen.. its not as bad as it seems.. when ur mind gets to racing.. take a deep breath, close ur eyes, and get into it. when the visuals get so stunning.. smile and dance.

the best advice is.. be able to relax, get out into nature. if the worse starts to happen.. take a deep breath or 2 and smile.. u'll be fine in only a moment and u'll be back into the groove of things.

no worries

--------------------

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: i dont know. [Re: 3six5]
    #4545823 - 08/17/05 07:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Just know the best stuff never comes until 2 1/2 hours after you finish eating.

I like to pretend I don't exist until that time is up, then I start gettin' CrAzY.

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: i dont know. [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4548059 - 08/17/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

edit.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag