Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChiefSS
Vote 4 Pedro
Not what i expected from Mescaline!? Is this what it was supposed to be?
    #4543153 - 08/16/05 05:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well i did a grain alcohol extraction of some Torch. Made 200g dried into 4 doses. From what i have always read mesc is sort of like shrooms without the headf**k. also i read it lasts around 12 hours with no real come down and the trip is supposed to get you into "one" with nature. so on friday me and a bud took the mesc and trip pretty hard for like 4 or 5 hours. Never had any visuals or got into that nature feeling. also the after effects lasted for around 24 HOURS!!!
Did something go wrong. I have read people saying they would choose mesc over shrooms all day, but from this experience i would take shrooms over mesc, and dont even know if i would ever want to try mesc again. its just too long for the mild effects. Any opinions on what happened or if i should give it another go?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
Re: Not what i expected from Mescaline!? Is this what it was supposed to be? [Re: ChiefSS]
    #4543205 - 08/16/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well,

Did you take 1 dose meaning 100g worth of extract?

Also,you didnt mention the specifics of the extraction.Lots of things could have gone wrong there. The potency of the cactus is also something to look at,especially if you bought it ready.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Not what i expected from Mescaline!? Is this what it was supposed to be? [Re: Psiloman]
    #4543585 - 08/16/05 07:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i have done mescaline a few times, and can easily say it's the "mildest" psychedelic as far as intensity goes ... it's very laid back and empathetic, not fast and upbeat like acid, and not so INTENSE as a good shroom trip ... definitely a different kind of trip, almost more like e, not so much like the traditional psychedelics i've done ... even in higher doses!

still, the deepness of beauty and how intensely it emotionally affects you i think are right up there with other psychedelics, and even more so in some ways!

to each their own, one man's trash is another man's treasure ... :laugh:

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: Not what i expected from Mescaline!? Is this what it was supposed to be? [Re: HB]
    #4543702 - 08/16/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yes usually for me cactus is a very amazing and beautiful experience, and more 'gentle' as many people seem to describe. Its definitley as good qualitatively as shrooms, but in different ways.

And to HB, 'traditional psychedelics'?? I would have thought mescaline is just as traditional as anything else...long history of use, and it was the first to come into western culture too, just read Huxleys 'Doors of Perception'.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Not what i expected from Mescaline!? Is this what it was supposed to be? [Re: ChiefSS]
    #4543982 - 08/16/05 08:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Mescaline is subtle trip that can make you question if you are tripping or imagining things. I went on a small dose trip(25 gm) last weekend and still had visuals so I don't know what to say about that except each person is different.

The after effects sound about right to me. I almost always feel them for up to 24 hours from the time I consumed. Clenched jaw, jitteryness, kind of speedy feeling.

I'm sorry that you had a bad time. I hope that you'll give it another try, but it may just not be for you.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Not what i expected from Mescaline!? Is this what it was supposed to be? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4544352 - 08/16/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

zee_werp -- i didn't mean it as it is written, what i meant was that it is not like any of the OTHER traditional psychedelics ... i did enjoy doors of perception and heaven and hell, which happened to be in the same book ...

but somebody jacked it some years back, so i must get another copy :smile:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Not what i expected from Mescaline!? Is this what it was supposed to be? [Re: HB]
    #4545675 - 08/17/05 03:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have an original copy of aldous huxleys doors of perception, even with the 95? printed on the top right of the book! it was a very good read.

the only time i took mescaline i took too much and had a really insane night. but it was quite pleasant and I would repeat it again any day of the year.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag