Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop for:   Amazon Salvia   eBay Lighters

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Extracting Salvia
    #4542940 - 08/16/05 05:52 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I was wondering if you could extract from "dried" salvia leaves. I have 89g of dried green slavia leaves and was really hoping to extract so I can actually get a high.

I smoked 8 dried up leaves yesterday and this is how it went.

We had initially 4-5 people in a circle. Each had 2-4 leaves except for me. Everyone claimed they got a very strong feeling as if something was tugging themselves down. Probably ego loss is all it was. But the sensation to laugh for the whole period grew and so everyone in the room was laughing or sitting quiet. Only 2 people actually seen anything and that was my friend K and friend R. My friend R had only a melting experience where everything was very wavy and almost dream-like he explained but nothing to intense. K, had an out of body experience and claimed to have some visions. K also said that everyone was zooming out and growing more distant from herself. She had also explained being in an old movie she remembered and she was part of it but it only lasted for 20 seconds. K claimed she had a freightfull experience. Now I know for a fact I was burning the leaves wrong. I shouldve had a torch light except I used a bic. We used a regular pipe it was metal. It had alot of ressen im sure in it. Everytime I took a hit I tried to kill the bowl in one hit but it was way to harsh on the lungs to do so. I heard water bongs that are cleaned without water give best affects since it makes it easier to inhale all the smoke.

Questionaire.

1. Can I get extract from dried leaves? 89g 3.0 ounces of dried salvia d. leaves.

2. Was it at all possible to get the affects from the dried leaves the way I smoked it?

3. Is having a sensation to laugh alot and feel as if your being pulled down or sinking into something without visions or anything normal? I know I felt something but I dunno what it was and all I know is I didnt get what salvia gives.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (08/16/05 05:56 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: Extracting Salvia [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4543082 - 08/16/05 06:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

"Probably ego loss is all it was"

:rofl2:

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
    #4543110 - 08/16/05 06:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, the pulling feeling (salvia gravity) is normal. I get this and not much more when I smoke leaves. However if you make an extract, you should experience more.
Dried leaves are what you make an extract of. Grind them, soak in Acetone, remove solids, and evaporate the liquid. Use a search engine to find a detailed tek, I know there are a couple different ones out there. Good luck!

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4543125 - 08/16/05 07:02 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Here ya' go:

1. Try this! http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post4529338

2.Apparently so....:
"My friend R had only a melting experience where everything was very wavy and almost dream-like he explained but nothing to intense. K, had an out of body experience and claimed to have some visions. K also said that everyone was zooming out and growing more distant from herself. She had also explained being in an old movie she remembered and she was part of it but it only lasted for 20 seconds. K claimed she had a freightfull experience."

3."NORMAL?" On Salvia??
Try not to have ANY expectations.

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Extracting Salvia [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4545690 - 08/17/05 06:19 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I find salvia totally mind expanding:
the mind accommodates more than one moment's worth of every sensation type.
body sensations build up and can be "sensed" together as weight or gravity or pulls.
words and thoughts echo or loop more, what begins keeps beginning.

vision is processed in carnival seeming overlays often smoothed together - last night I saw creamy gargoyles and dragon like fractals that were the well built walls of the fabric of the universe.
layers of memory and personality conjure male and female components.

it usually feels so strange yet so familiar that I can't imagine why I don't remember everything better afterwards, yet I usually think that I am nuts for trying to explain any of it at all as layered moments are so much richer to experience than to think of.

Edited by redgreenvines (08/17/05 06:21 AM)

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Extracting Salvia [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4545805 - 08/17/05 08:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I love you redgreenvines, your posts make me go crazy  :crazy2:.

Anyways I was wondering where exactly could I shop for acetone?? Which brand or manufactor should I buy from? I heard extra strength wont work and I need acetone that doesnt ressidue? Help me out please thanks.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Offlinejiggety7
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5724037 - 06/07/06 09:18 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

when smoking dried salvia out of a bong I have gotten pretty pronounced effects. By like the 3rd/4th hit I become comepletely dissasociated with reality and have had a lot of auditory hallucinations as well as dream like trances. And for maybe and hour after everything is really vivid and wavy. Pretty enjoyable for me.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop for:   Amazon Salvia   eBay Lighters

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience