Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebelomor123
Just...trying tofit in
Loc: Down here
a bad trip?
    #4542101 - 08/16/05 01:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hi everybody
Lets get straight to the point...This summer was the first summer I've tripped since a very bad trip last october where i totally lost control over everything. My first time was very nice since the dose was about a gram and the location was at lake Huron. All the other times after that I've been taking a steady 2g to trip. The first time i took 2g this summer i lost control for a period of time just like in a bad trip before but i regained it for my own enjoyment. Since then I didnt seem to lose control of myself but some hallucinations and scary moments still appeared here and there.

There is one hallucination that keeps haunting me throughout these 2gram trips, and that is when whatever you see freezes and doesnt seem to go away no matter where else you try to look. I've learned to avoid it for the most time but it still leaves this feeling of fear which wouldnt go away. So I guess my question is if anyone else had that sort of hallucination and whether or not it is normal?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: a bad trip? [Re: belomor123]
    #4542181 - 08/16/05 01:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

belomor123 said:
I didnt seem to lose control of myself 

That is why your trips get uncomfortable.  The point of tripping is to let go of control, to give in.  If you continue to fight the trip, try to "keep in control" it is likely you will experience more rough trips.  The best way to avoid a "bad trip" is to plan on giving up all mental control. 

Now, the more you worry about these hallucinations you see, the more you'll see them.  You've "learned to avoid it" but that hasn't been helping, has it? 

I suggest confronting it head on.  Don't turn away from the visual OR your fear.  You need to meet it dead on and examine why it is frightening you.  You can't avoid your own mind; it doesn't work that way. 

Try writing a trip report of when you first noticed this particular hallucination.  By going back and recalling the experience, you can bring the visual and your fear forward and possibly out of you. 

Whether or not this is "normal" shouldn't concern you (you are only you after all) but I know lots of people who have reported seeing visuals after the trip has ended.  It's up to you to decide how you want to deal with this.  Chances are (especially if you deal with the problem head on) it will eventually fade away and you'll be left in peace.  If not and you are still concerned, I would consult a therapist. 

Just cause you see shit doesn't mean you're crazy.  :smile:  It means there's something there your mind wants you to pay attention to. 

Good luck.  :heart:

Offlinebelomor123
Just...trying tofit in
Loc: Down here
Re: a bad trip? [Re: MOTH]
    #4542697 - 08/16/05 04:15 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

thanks,
i hope i get another opportunity to trip soon :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being