Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemystic1
addict
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: Hypnotic]
    #451603 - 11/08/01 11:13 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

just think to yourself if you love your parents you wouldn't do it. They could and will go to jail becuse of your actions.wait untill you turn 18 and move out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
realize,realize,realize
real eyes, realize, real lies
http://www.shroomery.org/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=399368&fpart=1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGrenade01
Loc: USA
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... *DELETED* [Re: mystic1]
    #451672 - 11/08/01 12:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Grenade01

Reason for deletion: .

Anonymous

Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: Grenade01]
    #451677 - 11/08/01 12:46 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

You are a man-loving asshole!

Anonymous

Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: geokills]
    #451748 - 11/08/01 01:53 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Btw geokills... what I have been talking about hereis NOT about people personally being busted... it pertains more to the 'SHROOMERY' being removed from existence, due to children being careless.

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: ]
    #451749 - 11/08/01 01:57 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

droogs are bad...... mkay?

Offline3ptCrown
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: roykinn]
    #451756 - 11/08/01 02:07 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i like icp because theyre funny but i dont beleive their ideology crap whatever and i think roykinn is right but u can say that about almost any band or rapper today so theyre not much worse

--------------------
"Nothing lasts. That's one thing I think you learn from life, psychedelics, or just paying attention. Very little lasts." ~ Terrence Mckenna

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: 3ptCrown]
    #451786 - 11/08/01 02:37 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

any1 who thinks feminem has a good fan base?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineBeppoMarx
old hand
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: downforpot]
    #451838 - 11/08/01 03:23 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

well, i really hate to post off topic and especially so here with such ridiculus comments being thrown around; but i actually like eminem! well i guess ill just have to accept the fact that all teh juggalos will kill me for that or whatever but on another note i also like icp and listened to icp a lot actually before eminem even came out. i mean, icp has some decent music and i would even go as far as that they have talent; but they are very simple minded and bent severely towards destruction, mayhem and evil. its mostly just childish humor with an adult r-rated twist and a slice of insanity. that is probably why i liked them so much when i was like... 14; because it was funny. although i do prefer em over the clowns; mostly because i can relate to what he says in his lyrics and his songs; wether people believe it or not actually have some sort of meaning and relation to life experiences and i can relate to a lot of it. icp was just decent music with a horrible story behind it all; i really thought it was just humorous music and i really had no idea so many people followed the band so religiously. i mean its one thing to be a derranged lunatic that creates frends in his basement from body parts; but to have thousands of people really believe in all their shit and actually follow their example??? its a pretty sad day when people cant even realize that its all just a way to sell records and make them money. i still cant believe these human 'juggalos' fight so strongly for such a meaningless and moronic cause of hatred. it really truly disappoints me how ignorant the world is getting these days. well, i am only 19 so maybe half the population has always been retarded and im just finding this out the past few years but damn downforpot, cant you just live your own life rather than devoting yourself to such a negative cause? you certainly dont need to flame every person that ever says something negative about a band that you like; much less consider your 'family.' god, if i was even born not by choice into a family of that mentality i would have killed myself soon as i was able to climb up on my high chair and tie a noose to my neck, much less be one of their followers by choice and vagrantly express your love for these people who for no other reason than they can produce a decent beat should be thrown into a mental fucility. unless of course they are only saying their shit because they know you want it, which is in turn giving in to the media and would make you fight toward the sole purpose that you demise so much with other artists. either way i still listen to both eminem and icp today.

--------------------
Holy shit people; COMMON SENSE! we were all born with it where did it go?
maybe theres a tek out there to explain how to use it!
BUCKETS BRIGADE left hand man!!!

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: ]
    #452066 - 11/08/01 06:52 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

WHOMEVER MADE THIS POST IS A FUCKING IMPOSTER!!
this is bullshit!! ...if you look at his profile, he has only 5 posts!!
and in the vendor forum, the REAL dimitri211 has a agar kit contest post...COMPARE THE NAME SPELLING!!
this imposter puts a space in-between dimitri & 211....
Admins & Mods please BAN this FOOL!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: 40oz]
    #452114 - 11/08/01 07:27 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

YEAH, we should all diss our mothers and beat our girl friends to bloody pulp, yeah, i wanna do that too!!!! so FUCK YOU and fuck that fuckin bitch, he was a juggalo, should have sat his ass underground and not become a person to look up to, to all those preps who act like they are ghetto and had bad child, now fuck dat, u dont act like ur a thug, unless u are, i dont act like one, but these feminem fans act like they are some fuckin thugs, say shit like, ya dawg, my mom is a such a bitch, fuckin hoe, i wonder who got him that gold chain, fuckin pricks, i just wanna choke their fuckin necks and put em in a car, drive to a icp concert and throw in the moshpit and have a go at their heads with my foot, free head bashin for every1 in moshpit, overcourse i wont do that, get sent to jail, but im just sayin that 99% percent of his fans are, FAKE BITCHES

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Invisiblemrdobalina
journeyman
    #452181 - 11/08/01 08:18 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Wow. Fucking amazing that this thread has grown to be 8 pages long. This is a bigger response than most 'relevant' newbie questions get.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: mrdobalina]
    #452187 - 11/08/01 08:21 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

no, some1 dissed icp, i diss em back, fuck DEM!

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflinejokerGD
interestedindividual
Loc: Earth
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: Hypnotic]
    #453091 - 11/09/01 03:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think that at age 16 you should be doing any drugs at all.
You need to let yourself grow up normally, if you're already "getting stoned" every day, that's bad enough.

Im not saying you'll be a junkie, but you will regret it later on in life. Wait till you're more mature to experiement with psychedlics especially.

Offlineroykinn
enthusiast

#453185 - 11/09/01 05:01 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

With every responce you make Downforpot you sound less and less like a thinking human and more like a brainwashed ape-like robot. I'm not dissing ICP, I'm straight up telling you that you've been had by them. Listen to yourself, you're regurgitating ICP's lyrics, the same lyrics they write to get ahold of impressionable kids like you. Can't you for once in your life think for yourself, my god, if this is where the future of america's youth is headed, I really dont want to be around for it. Grow up, please, grow up....

peace

roy

--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

OfflineBeppoMarx
old hand
    #453225 - 11/09/01 05:41 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

roykinn; well put. it is very sad that people today cant even realize how enclosed and ignorant they can be; especially when there is so much more obvious positive aspects that people have to look to. instead we have to put up with moronic comments like "we should all diss our mothers and beat our girl friends to bloody pulp, yeah, i wanna do that too!!!! so FUCK YOU" that is about the most irrational comment i have seen someone truthfully say in my life. I know ICP talks about that in their lyrics but i seroiusly doubt that it is carried on in real life and for everyone that follows such a lowly and fictional basis in real life, i do believe these people need to be helped in some way. downforpot, if that is the way you really think than i am truly, truly sorry for you and i pray that you get some guidance in the future to help you on your journey in life. if not i am afraid to say there will be no happiness in any time to come with that attitude branded in your mind. help yourself and everyone around you and try to wake up a little. please.

--------------------
Holy shit people; COMMON SENSE! we were all born with it where did it go?
maybe theres a tek out there to explain how to use it!
BUCKETS BRIGADE left hand man!!!

Offlinebobbydigital
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: BeppoMarx]
    #453553 - 11/09/01 11:46 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i am surprised to see icp mentioned this much at the shroomery. i didn/'t know icp fans could read or write, much less figure out how to use a computer.

sorry to bash, but i can't take anyone seriously who listens to that crap, and paints their face to fit in with their white-trash trailer park crowd following. i am not "dissing" bands with make-up , KISS was the shit back in the day.

hey icp kids here's an idea. instead of doing what every drugs it is you do and jamming outo the clowns (probably huffing freon and smoking dirt weed). chill out, use the info on this site to learn to grow some shrooms, eat some and listen to a little album called "American Beauty" by the Grateful Dead. I know that good music is a new concept for you but all songs and groups don't talk about killing people, fucking fat bitches, drinking fagoo and smoking crack.

oh yeah grow up downforpot. you sound like an ignorant little fool, i'm sure if i saw you, you'de look like one too. i'm sure you have a very witty comeback, but i don't care, i feel sorry for your family and anyone who comes in contact with you.

if all else fails, huff more freon :)

--------------------
stuck to yo ass like a Victoria Secert wedgie!!

InvisibleGrenade01
Loc: USA
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... *DELETED* [Re: bobbydigital]
    #453987 - 11/10/01 02:14 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Grenade01

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by Grenade01 (11/10/01 02:16 PM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: Grenade01]
    #454074 - 11/10/01 03:30 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

some1 is a stupid fag, bobbydigital-grow shooms? watta fuck do think im here, u think i dont grow em, well go eat ur fagged ass dad out before saying i dont grow shrooms, and go fuck ur mom up da ass and howbout u huff ur fuckin freon u fag, fuckin bitch, callin me a huffer? well fuck u, ud get ur face smashed when my a my 6 foot tall body smashes u against the fuckin dirt and rips ur fuckin ears off.
BeppoMarx-about the
rappin our girl friends, i was tellin that feminem fag of his fuckin artist who tells his fans to do that shit to their mothers and girls!!!! read the whole fuckin post before tellin me shit, fuckin dumb fuck, icp doesnt say shit about rappin girls or dissin their moms, they talk about beatin their enemies and people who diss their family, fuckin morons, so go through ur posts, dumb SHITS

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (11/10/01 03:33 PM)

Offlineroykinn
enthusiast

#454100 - 11/10/01 03:52 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ok downforpot, so you must agree with me and my last post then? Seeing as how you failed to reply. It's allright, no one likes to get slapped around by the truth-

roy

--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #454198 - 11/10/01 05:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

no, im a juggalo because i want people to be afraid of me, so im not like u, i dont wanna be u, i dont wanna ordnary person, and most of all, i wanna hate people because i was dissed for my whole life and im tired of it, now i fuckin bitches up with my lotus family.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom