Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks: Weekly Special, 17% off new Ps. "atlantis" ATL #7 spore syringes!
    #4541631 - 08/16/05 10:47 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Howdie folks,

Well, we are a day late and a dollar short on this week's special at Sporeworks, so to make up for it we're going to offer an amazing deal, and extend it a few extra days! From August 16th to 23th, we're discounting the brand new Psilocybe "atlantis" ATL #7 Large Sclerotia spore syringe microscopy kits by 17%! This sample can't be bought anywhere else on the planet, so scoop up one (or a few) this week and add them to your spore library.

* Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only and originate from cultivators and labs outside the US. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries including the United States. Please check your local regulations.

Also, be sure to check out our ever-expanding new Sporeworks Image Gallery, new pictures and sections are added each week!

NOTE: Our offices will be closed August 17th to 23d (we all need a break from time to time). Order processing will continue as normal, but order shipment will be delayed until our return on August 24th. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this small hiatus.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblackout
Microwaver
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Weekly Special, 17% off new Ps. "atlantis" ATL #7 spore syringes! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4554573 - 08/19/05 07:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Got my syringe. Posted tuesday, arrived friday to europe! that was the cheap shipping option too.
Nice big clumps of spores in it too, I was expecting a crystal syringe due to the rarity of the spores.
It is going in an LC today, I will start a growlog soon so keep an eye out.

Sclerotia is ideal for stealth grows and newbies, no misting/fanning/humidity/light/flushes. Just one harvest after a few months. Couldnt be easier. Can't wait to see the effects.

--------------------
support the free spore ring http://fsre.nl/

Edited by blackout (08/19/05 07:28 AM)

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: Weekly Special, 17% off new Ps. "atlantis" ATL #7 spore syringes! [Re: blackout]
    #4574357 - 08/24/05 12:11 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Because the creative centers of my brain are a little fried from this last week, we are going to stick with this "weekly special" pricing until this coming Monday (the 29th), so for those that want to get in on this deal, there is still time!

Offlineblackout
Microwaver
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: Weekly Special, 17% off new Ps. "atlantis" ATL #7 spore syringes! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4574529 - 08/24/05 01:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Good, I hope some more try it out.
My LC is doing well. I will be innoculating a large jar of wheat tomorrow, keep an eye out in the growlog section for the results. I will be trying out some weird substrates for the sclerotia grows, all microwaved.

--------------------
support the free spore ring http://fsre.nl/

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum