Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Suburbia
Trippin' at the Beach!
    #4541012 - 08/16/05 04:01 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

My buddy B and I went to Wildwood over the weekend and stayed in a nice penthouse we rented out. The minute we settled in we munched down an 8th then went out the the ocean.

About 15 min later we could see floating orbs in the bright sky, and the whole picture seemed to be wavy. We realized once things picked up we'd need to get out of the public eye and into a safer spot so we headed out for some pizza.

By the time we got to the pizza shop we were taking off. Walking straight became a little more difficult and people started to bug me out. We got our pizza and headed to a table to eat it when a seagull swoops right past my head, and into B's head trying to take his pizza. That startled us quite a bit but we definitely laughed it off.

This is when I noticed B starting to trip pretty hard. You know when you look at a fellow tripper's face and you can just see in their eyes, and the way they look around that they're in la-la land? Lol he was showing many of those signs.

So we finished our pizza and headed back to the hotel. We stumbled in the door laughing and made our way to our rooms and downed another 8th. I found chewing the shrooms to be impossible, as I almost forgot to swallow. I was walking around the place chewing open mouth and all you could hear was the mushy sounds coming from my mouth.

By this time it was growing dark so we went out on the balcony and watched the boardwalk. The ferris wheel looked like a giant egg with lights swirling around it, and we argued for an hour as to how people could ride it because we couldn't see the seats and it looked like it was moving far too fast for a safe ride. We watched the seagulls fly overhead with trails behind every one.

We hadn't really completely lost touch with reality, but it definitely got difficult for a while. The worst was when we left a second time for more pizza.

We arrived at the boardwalk in the middle of everyone walking and talking, and I immediately wanted OUT. I coulnd't handle everything going on at once. However, we didn't want to look like idiots by running away so we just walked straight into the nearest pizza shop. Now it was time to order and I spit out the first thing I could say. "I want a piece of cheese pizza." B wanted pepperoni. The guy MUST have seen our pupils so he smiled then confused the HELL out of us. He was like "coke? drinks? ice? no ice...ice? no ice...Small? large? He literally asked one question after another and once we made it through that I handed him a $20 and he's like "ok, out of 10?" and im like "TWENTY!" and he's like "ok 10 it is." He gave me the correct change but he pissed me off. After that it was back to the hotel and a long night of talking.

What did we learn from this lesson? DO NOT GO TO BOARDWALK TRIPPING.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThrasher420x
ΛηgΞl_?Γ_?eλŦħ
 User Gallery

Re: Trippin' at the Beach! [Re: Newbie]
    #4541034 - 08/16/05 04:06 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:ooo: thanks for sharing  :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineLipaYai5
Fuzzy

Loc: Mamunia... whoaaooo.
Re: Trippin' at the Beach! [Re: Newbie]
    #4541089 - 08/16/05 04:21 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Man, i can't imagine trying to eat pizza while tripping! I tried to eat pasta and salad while tripping on some hardcore liquid acid... it was right across the street from the Daytona 500 and the cars sounded like the fucking MOTHERSHIP was coming down hard on us..... Freaked me out. Inside the restaraunt (Buca di beppo) it was a wierd scene... I swore the people sitting at the next table across from where i was facing were trying to hone in on me through the acid waves with their computer... They kept looking at me and looking back at this laptop computer saying speculative, yet critical things, and the words they used somehow reminded me of my life. I thought they were aliens who appeared human because of our fears, and sure enough, i was afraid they were trying to Hijack my soul, or something... i kept staring at the food thinking "what do i do with this shit?" i tried to put some in my mouth, but eating was the last thing my body wanted.

after I chilled out, I went to the bathroom. inside the bathroom were pictures of women some of them suggestive, but clean... then when I went inside the stall, there were all kinds of pictures of naked penises. it was kind of strange, but very hilarious!

-LY5

PS - the paranoia I had during that trip about aliens hijacking my soul had lasted for a good 2 years... and brought subsequent bad acid trips. In fact, i don't even take acid anymore because of it... funny thing, I love shrooms, and the only time I saw a real UFO I was on shrooms. It was a 5th dimensional ship, floating above the ocean. I love the beach, learned so much there!

--------------------
www.livephish.com
[url = www.absinthesupply.com]
[url = www.sugarmegs.org]
url = www.ebaumsworld.com
= www.rpwebworks.com

"Never fail to stand up for what you believe in, there will always be  someone else who believes in something else."-Me :smirk:
To contact me via MSN messenger, guess my f^$ing contact name... you phsychic.

Edited by LipaYai5 (08/16/05 04:25 AM)

InvisibleNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Suburbia
Re: Trippin' at the Beach! [Re: LipaYai5]
    #4541154 - 08/16/05 04:42 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I dunno how I did it either. We were pretty hungry since we ate the mushies on an empty stomach and we both love boardwalk pizza so we indulged lol. I felt like an animal though and I must have looked like a hungry wolf just shoving in down my face but hey, I couldn't have been happier. The beach scene alone is enough to set the stage for a happy trip.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports