Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerabbit_75
Stranger
wit enhancer
    #4540811 - 08/16/05 03:01 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Does anybody else get real witty when they eat shrooms? I swear I become like Dave Attel; John Stewart; and Dennis Miller combined. Not to mention extremely cool, and noble. Every chick I come in contact with wants to come home with me. Dudes idolize me. When I see other people do shrooms they get kind of spaced out and weird, but I just slide right into myself and become somekind of beacon or oracle of truth and coolness. Which is completely the opposite of what I am normally like, normally i can't say anything funny and have a hell of hard time being comforable and interacdting with people at parties, I'm so completely literal and boring, but when I eat the shrooms it's completely different. Is there some kind of legal drug that can do the same thing, make me funny????

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejohnson657
Stranger

Re: wit enhancer [Re: rabbit_75]
    #4540829 - 08/16/05 03:05 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Xanax

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4541388 - 08/16/05 07:30 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

lol

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #4541532 - 08/16/05 10:00 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Does anybody else get real witty when they eat shrooms? I swear I become like Dave Attel; John Stewart; and Dennis Miller combined. Not to mention extremely cool, and noble. Every chick I come in contact with wants to come home with me. Dudes idolize me.

:smile:

I think you're living in a repressed state and that you might be way more cool and witty on the inside than you display in the outside world. It's not a drug thing but a self-confidence thing.

You dont need a drug, you need self-love and allowing yourself to be you. Then the inner coolness will come out without any drugs at all.

Don't go from the repressed to the grandiose however, so be VERY careful ith drugs.

Hey: welcome to the Shroomery :thumbup:

...oh yeah its a common thing. I tend to be witty in everyday life but my friends insist that I'm completely full of wit when I'm on mushrooms, they just pronounce it oddly because of the drug :grin:

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

InvisiblePsychoChipmunk
Small, Furry, Disturbed

Loc: A hole in your back yard
    #4541793 - 08/16/05 11:44 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

rabbit_75 said:
Is there some kind of legal drug that can do the same thing, make me funny????

Yes. The answer is alcohol, but don't ingest it yourself. Get everyone else piss drunk... then you will be the man. But seriously, I agree with W_S. And again, welcome to the Shroomery!

--------------------
\m/

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: wit enhancer [Re: johnson657]
    #4542797 - 08/16/05 04:50 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

johnson657 said:
Xanax

The funnest part is calling your friends the next day to find out how much shit you broke.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleDark_Star
edible anus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
Re: wit enhancer [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4542862 - 08/16/05 05:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:
Quote:

johnson657 said:
Xanax

The funnest part is calling your friends the next day to find out how much shit you broke.

Or waking up in jail the next day with no idea of how you got there.  :shiftyeyes: :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinerabbit_75
Stranger
Re: wit enhancer [Re: PsychoChipmunk]
    #4542939 - 08/16/05 05:52 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the replies guys. The wit enhancement thing is getting to be a real problem. I work at an engineering firm with a bunch of stuck up, well off, mediocre boring people who I can't stand to be around. Everyone hates each other, I've worked at many other places and have never experienced anything like it. And I've done shrooms since college (about six years) and have never had problems with coworkers work enviornment etc... it's definetaley a real phenomonom and not a percieved anxiety-side effect of shrooming because others at this work place have expressed the same thing and you can see t on peoples faces and how they interact. But anyway the coworkers are always planning get togethers like bowling, or BBQs because they are mostly older people with no lives outside of work. I'll take shrooms before I attend and then I become the life of the party making everyone laugh and have a good time, so much so, that everyone insists on me being at every event, and they will even go so far as to cancel the damn thing if I say I can't show, which happens often because I try to space out my trips and if I ain't tripping I can't show face cause I'll dissapoint everyone. I blame the character contrast on alcohol and will make cracks like whoa this is some strong alcohol. Anyway thats the pickle I'm in, and was just wondering if anybody else has similar problems. You guys rock.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4543067 - 08/16/05 06:46 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like being so in demand could do a lot for ones self-confidence, but then again, as it may be in your case, make it worse because of the polarity it shines on your tripping vs. everyday self.

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: wit enhancer [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4543314 - 08/16/05 07:57 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 02:45 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience