Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTrust
Stranger
First trip, pretty crazy time
    #4540420 - 08/16/05 12:54 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

About a month or so ago I decided to do some shrooms with a couple friends of mine. I had read up on all the guides and everything from erowid and from here on how to not have a bad trip and such, and was really pumped to trip out because I had tried before and I ate two grams and it did nothing to me, even thought my friend had ended up having a crazy bad trip and It was a good thing I was sober to help him out a bit.
  I finallt got the mushrooms after trying for a good couple weeks, and bought them from my pretty reliable dealer. I got a 18 grams dry all togeather, 4 being for a girl that gave me money to get them for her. So it was just me, and 3 other friends that were going to trip.
  We went down to a horse track/stadium and divided the shrooms up in the doses everyone wanted( I had asked the dealer to weigh them out in some one two and three gram bag sizes just so we knew how much we were taking). I took three (and weight 135lb), my friend liam took three(150lb), jacob two(125lb), and cody two(120lb). After taking them we walked around a park that had only a few lights, and say on a big bench overlooking the town. We hung out there for about half an hour, maybe less and then decided to go somewhere else.
  We walked around for 10 minutes then decided to go to a guys apartment who I didn't know all that well. Nobody was tripping at this point. At about an hour after eating the shrooms I was still feeling nothing even though i had eaten more caps then anyone else, and also had some stems. I was kind of ticked off because of the effort i went through to get those shrooms, but i said whatever maybe they will take a bit longer.. none of my friends were feeling anything either.
  We get there and the guy opens the door and lets us in. We had decided earlier to see how long we can last with the guy not knowing we were on shrooms. We go in and sit in his apartment and talk for a bit, i look at some news papers on his table which are in vietnamese(where he's from) then we go into his bedroom and go on msn and stuff, and I just sat on the bed kind of disapointed cause this was about an hour and fifteen minutes into it. I'm just chillen there looking at this flag tupe thing ge has covering his window that is supose to look trippy like it is moving when you're sober, and i saw what you are suppose to see when you are sober, and i saw the wind blowing from behind which didn't seem unusual.
  Being disapointed i said to my other friend "screw it man i'm taking more, wanna split this huge cap with me?" the cap was about the size of a hockey puck, and under it it had crazy big gill looking things and it had about an inch in diameter stem that was completely laced with blue. He said he was feeling something but he would anyway, but he only took like a third off of it to eat, and i said fuck it and ate the whole cap.. and right after i ate it i asked the guy if he would shut the window, and he was like "the window hasn't been open" and i looked and sure enought it wasn't and i was still seeing the wind blow it. The cap i had just eaten after the 3 grams weighed 3.6 grams, which i ate most of. So I was like this is going to be one hell of a trip.
  I was sitting on his bed still looking at the flag covering his window and the designs started to seperate a bit and started to look a bit bigger. The designs started spreading out and then started weaving through one another looking like small snakes. I was listening to pink floyd enjoying watching that, then I looked at the bed and the flower design started moving really slow and went over my legs and over the walls just slowly crawling. At this point I was in awe, just loving that; it was really relaxing in a way. My other friends were still on msn just being giddy and having a few laughs.
  I look over at his wooden closet door and start seeing the wooden designs moving around within the door, then they formed into indian faces and started moving around the room. All the previous hallucinations were still moving everywhere aswell. I then turned the pink floyd tunes up more and asked the guy who's place i was at if i could use a pen and paper(he obviously found out we were on shroom by then lol) and he got them for me. I started drawing just random things, but then just got fascinated at making circles because the lines would go three dimensional and go off the page and form into other things.
  After that I was just getting really into the music and had my arms up and was just loving it, then I felt my face. My nose had shrunk, my ears had shrunk, my eye sockets got big and my neck got smaller. I looked at my hands and they were HUGE, then looked at my feel and my socks had alot of hair coming out of the top. This was pretty sweet so I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and sure enought I looked like a gnome/hobbit. My friend who took the 3 grams then the other gram was beside me laughing, then we went back to the asian guy room.
  We turned some infected mushroom techno on and turned winamp visualisations on and turned the lights off. At this point everything I'm looking at is moving in a cool way, like the tiled floor in his kitchen had 3 layers, and the top one was kind of fuzzy and unclear and the 2nd one was clear floor patterns which was like a horse with a circle around it and the circle was slowly spinning and the horse was moving.
  When the techno and the win amp visuals were on i felt like i was at a rave and all of us started cancing and i was making my arms wave so i saw my shadow on the wall dance and it would morph and look right sweet. We did this for awhile, and i was seeing visualisations moving all over the walls so i lost interest in the computer lol. They eventually stopped them and i sat back on the rose infested bed, saw the floor turn to maggots but laughed and poked at them, and then picked up a canadian tire magazing where there is a family on the front that are camping. I looked at this and all the sudden everything went slow motion and it kind of zoomed towards me while i was laying back on the bed, and the magazine picture got bigger then went really slow again and seemed really surreal or something like a flashback you would see someone having in a high budget hollywood film; then the little girl looked at me and laughed, and the father said "comon" in a welcoming voice. I looked at the soccer ball on the ground and was able to touch it, then all the sudden i felt myself completely pulled towards it like i was being warped into that world. My friends said i had hit myself lightly on the face with the magazing and layed down with a huge grin on my face and looked like i blacked out for a second.
  That was the coolest thing that has ever happened to me, but after having fun for a bit more i think i was nearing the peak of the first mushrooms while the other mushrooms had kicked in some nausua, and i felt like i was going to puke. This is where it all went wrong for me. I said i felt like i needed to puke so they said go to the bathroom, but his bathroom is kind of dirty and grimey and wasnt a place i wanted to go in at the time. I said i would do it in this big garbage bag that was there if i really have to, but then him and someone else started carying me towards the bathroom, and i saw myself being carried a couple meters away while i was still standing there holding the bag and i felt the hands on me. This was really weird and i said "alright just chill, i can get there myself just please stop touching me, i dont need to puke bad or anything, which i said in a calming assuring voice so they let me go.. then i don't really know how but i walked to the bathroom to vomit, then kneeled down by the toilet and dry heaved(hadn't eaten all day prior to the trip for better effects). At this point the toilet water was moving around and i saw my reflection, then i started seeing eyeballs in the water everywhere and wasn't really reacting to any of them i just wanted to get the nausua over with. Then i dry heaved again and out of the top corner of the walls vomit started running down.
  I felt really sick and my friend was in the bathroom with me that i had babysat when he was having a bad trip. I told him i was fine but just felt sick, but was seeing some crazy shit. I looked at the tub and it filled with blood then drained really quick, and mucous and puss and blood were all running slowly down the wall and i felt it kind of go over me while i was laying there. I don't know why i didn't get up and go back the the room but i layed there tripping hardcore for a couple hours and a couple friends had to go home and my other two were gonna walk them and one of my friends was coming back to sleep at this asian guys house(i was sleeping there too) then i eventually got up and went to the kitchen and dry heaved one last time in the sink, and the sink grew huge and a draining noise got really loud. I looked at the cupboards and drawers and they were all voming in and out and opening and closing and the handel bars kept completely switching sides and every time i looked there were different products on the shelves and different types of shelves all togeather. I went in the guys room again and laughed and said "what's up" and sat down while still seeing worms and stuff going throught the walls, and nasty hair growing on me and stuff.
  I kind of lost track of time during the trip but at this point i was sitting on a chair watching the clock, which seemed to bring me back to reality. It wasn't half bad at all, and felt like like the trip had ended compared to before even though i was seeing patterns going everywhere and such. During the negative part of the trip it had felt like the climax of a suspense/horror film, and now i was just watching the clock which didn't seem to be moving, but eventually the minutes crawled up.
  I forgot to mention that during that trip my neck had disapered and i could move my hands under it and feel the bottom of my head which was pretty fucking cool.
  My friend got back and i kind of lauged about the trip, and we got on a matress on his floor and we went to sleep.
  That trip had lasted about eight hours of pure hallucinations, and a little longer with just miled hallucinations. Keep in mind that i ate the second 2.6 grams or whaever about an hour and a half after eating the first three.
  Just thought id share the report, i;m thinking of just doing the three grams next time , but i knew i wanted to trip hard to get the full mushroom experience, which is why i either out of stupidity or bravery, ate that much.:mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: First trip, pretty crazy time [Re: Trust]
    #4540499 - 08/16/05 01:19 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

WoW!! Really entertaining report!! Glad you handles it so well!!

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

OfflineThrasher420x
ΛηgΞl_?Γ_?eλŦħ
 User Gallery

#4540639 - 08/16/05 02:01 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

nice story, sounded like a blast :laugh: :stoned:

--------------------

OfflineChRoNiCk420
untitled

Re: First trip, pretty crazy time [Re: Thrasher420x]
    #4542776 - 08/16/05 04:42 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Good report!

It's a good thing you didn't eat the full 5+ grams all at once or you might've been in for more than you bargained for! 1.5 hours after the initial dose you already had a tolerance, so the additional ~2.6g didnt have as much effect as they could have.

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom. =)
-----.-'~~~-.
---.'o oOOOo`.
--:~~~-.oOo o`.
---`. \ ~-. oOOo.
-----`.; / ~. OO:
-----.' ;-- `.o.'
----,' ; ~~--'~
----; ;
_\\;_\\//_

OfflineTrust
Stranger
Re: First trip, pretty crazy time [Re: ChRoNiCk420]
    #4544284 - 08/17/05 12:08 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I replied to this a bit ago but it didn't show up for some reason... but here's somethin like i said;

I don't think the ammount I took was the reason the trip went wrong half way through. I think it would have been better if I ate it all at once because the only thing that effected my trip negatively was the nausua from the second ammount. From the first dose I took I felt a tiny bit of nausua but I was sober so handeling that was pie.

The trip before the nausua was fucking amazing though. I fogot to mention a few cool things that happened. On the guys door one of those peep holes that you would see on hotel doors so the people inside can see who's on the other side of the door(hopefully you know what i mean lol) all of the sudden slowly came out of the door and a pair of socks for some reason came out the bottom cracks of the door and started flapping. It was pretty cool.

I talked to a guy at my work and I'm probably going to be doing them again sometime soon. I'm going to take three grams, maybe 3.5 and go on a nature hike with a couple guys.

BTW, if I delete my cookies does it effect my posts in any way?

Edited by Trust (08/17/05 12:09 AM)

OfflineThrasher420x
ΛηgΞl_?Γ_?eλŦħ
 User Gallery

#4544539 - 08/17/05 01:05 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yea i probably would've saved the cap.

--------------------

OfflineTrust
Stranger
    #4544844 - 08/17/05 02:06 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I'm wishing I had saved it right now lol.. drugs are pretty hard to come by at the moment cause I live in a pretty small town and there recently was a 300lb weed bust along with alot of other drugs(and some stolen lizards from pets unlimited lol)

Edited by Trust (08/17/05 02:06 AM)

OfflineThrasher420x
ΛηgΞl_?Γ_?eλŦħ
 User Gallery

#4545071 - 08/17/05 02:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yea i hear ya.

--------------------

Offlinecamdozer
Stranger
    #4545595 - 08/17/05 05:14 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah i agree with the dude that said that you were lucky you ate it later. my smart buddy from Berkeley explained it to me while we shroomed together recently. hahahaha.

but it's really cool that you had fun and i am super happy for you. shrooms can be really wonderful.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports