Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
First, you're supposed to read the forum rules if you want an ID.
Those are Chlorophyllum molybdites, a very nasty poisonous mushroom. No, they don't contain psilocin, psilocybin, or anything else that might get you high. But eating a piece the size of your fingernail will put you in the emergency room.