Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Best UFO Evidence
    #4538776 - 08/15/05 04:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There was a TV show on the other night presenting the best, THE ABSOLUTE BEST, evidence for UFOs as non-terrestrial craft.

After I watched for about 15 minutes as they presented photos from two hoaxes (Meier and Gulf Breeze) and two major misidentifications (Phoenix Lights and the filming of bugs as UFOS going 3000 mph), and then mentioned the hoaxed Alien Autopsy coming up, I had to switch channels.

I keep trying to give them a chance, but I guess I am just too damned close-minded...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Swami]
    #4538827 - 08/15/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

HA! You're just a jaded cynic. You've obviously not seen the Yahweh video! :razz:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Diploid]
    #4538839 - 08/15/05 04:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yahweh or Yeti?

I like a nice, fuzzy 8mm tape of a human in an ape-man suit as much as the next guy.

:popcorn:

BTW, I believe in Mothra.

--------------------

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4538869 - 08/15/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I was abducted by a weather balloon once :shiftyeyes:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: ivi]
    #4538942 - 08/15/05 04:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Were you anally probed by a balloon daschund?

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4538974 - 08/15/05 05:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

lol

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4538976 - 08/15/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You don't want to know.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: ivi]
    #4539039 - 08/15/05 05:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You are correct. Thanks for sparing me.  :blush:

--------------------

Offlineiambobby
I am what I am
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #4539079 - 08/15/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hehehe you're funny Swami. This reminds me of my friend who has been preaching aliens for the last decade. He went out into the bush where there was no one else as he yelled out

"COMON!!! I've been telling everybody about you for years! Reveal yourselves don't make me look like a wanker", of course nobody came.

Whats your take on the disclosure project? www.disclosureproject.org - all these ex soldiers and officials and pilots basically saying they have all this technology that they have salvaged from Aliens and documentation of meetings between Government and E.T's...

I have read conspiracies that the idea of physical aliens is something the government is supporting in order to create even greater protection (control) over our planet. By creating an enemy greater then local terrorists we will put lasers in space to defend ourselves against them (or to zap any person who takes off his bracelet or leaves his HumanID card at home). Blip.

--------------------
Yesterday, the world was flat. Today, the world is a round ball. Tomorrow? The world will not be defined so easily with words...

OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
    #4539096 - 08/15/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
HA! You're just a jaded cynic. You've obviously not seen the Yahweh video! :razz:

that thing was insane, if that was real im scared

Yahweh was a black man

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Edited by SerioOria (08/15/05 05:25 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: iambobby]
    #4539142 - 08/15/05 05:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

all these ex soldiers and officials and pilots basically saying

I don't put much faith in people talking. (Will read your reference later.)

Here's the deal on one incident at least: the Roswell crash debris alleged covered nearly a square mile. Disregarding the fact that the debris pieces were considered "indestructible", there had to be thousands of these pieces. In nearly 60 years, not one single piece has turned up. If it were real some of those soldiers would have kept a souvenir or somehow slipped through the cracks. That is human nature.

Believers would have you accept that while the government makes egregious mistakes day after day in every way possible, that they had perfect security on all things alien.

Of course, today people forget that there was nearly zero interest in Roswell from roughly 1948 to 1973 when a paperback book came out shortly after Von Daniken's big error-filled seller, "In Search of Ancient Astronauts".

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: SerioOria]
    #4539223 - 08/15/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

that thing was insane, if that was real im scared

It was a hoax. However, Yahweh played the mindless TBs well, and got a load of cash and a new video camera for his trouble.

[sighs] I'm in the wrong business... :rolleyes:

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#4539305 - 08/15/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Dr. (doctor? - Bwah ha ha!) Stephen Greer (mentioned in the Disclosure Project) was in Pahrump, NV (50 miles from Vegas) about 6 years ago with a gaggle of UFO nuts with a bullhorn, flashlights and a laser to signal and guide the mothership in. There were some 40 -50 participants.

Naturally, no Mothership showed. Hard to take this guy seriously.

--------------------

Edited by Swami (08/15/05 08:39 PM)

Offlineiambobby
I am what I am
 User Gallery

#4539723 - 08/15/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Its interesting that so much energy goes into searching for aliens. What do you think drives man on this quest? I mean, how many billions($$$) has gone into sending robots to Mars to look for signs of bacteria and water??? What do we gain, or what do we lose from discovering life beyond us? Is it fear that drives us? Do we want to know whether or not we have superior competitors or if we are alone, does it add extra novelty and importance to the human race?

--------------------
Yesterday, the world was flat. Today, the world is a round ball. Tomorrow? The world will not be defined so easily with words...

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4539801 - 08/15/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"Do we want to know whether or not we have superior competitors or if we are alone, does it add extra novelty and importance to the human race?"

I think mankind as a whole does not want to be alone. To know that out in the great beyond are billions of lifeforms and civilizations gives our species a feeling of purpose. It is a spiritual quest as well as a scientific one. In my view to know that we are alone in the limitless void of space speaks of an accident where life evolved as a fluke. To know life is common in the universe implies a sense of purpose. IMO of course.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #4539815 - 08/15/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Dr. (doctor? - Bwah ha ha!) Stephen Greer (mentionined in the Disclosure Project)was in Pahrump, NV (50 miles from Vegas) about 6 years ago with a gaggle of UFO nuts with a bullhorn, flashlights and a laser to signal and guide the mothership in. There were some 40 -50 participants.

Naturally, no Mothership showed. Hard to take this guy seriously.

I'm sure the mothership was on repairs, you know, lifting the motherhood to check the oil

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Offlineiambobby
I am what I am
 User Gallery

Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4539866 - 08/15/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"To know life is common in the universe implies a sense of purpose."
Ahh... we're hoping to find that we inhabit a friendly intelligent universe with a plan or meaning. I agree with this.

"In my view to know that we are alone in the limitless void of space speaks of an accident where life evolved as a fluke."
I agree with this as well, but I am also open to the idea that it takes a limitless void of space in order to create a speck of what we term life. Kinda like the idea with the majority of matter is not matter, e.g 99.99999999%(obviously I don't know exactly the percentage) of matter is a vacuum but it seems that this is how this reality works. Its possible that it takes a whole lotta universal equations to pop out this tiny fragment we call earth. This can add extra meaning to our existance.

--------------------

Offlinekiosk
Stranger
    #4644882 - 09/11/05 03:11 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

What about all the ancient art and paintings that depict flying saucers and other space craft? I saw a cave painting dating back to about 8500 years ago that had a picture of a small alien type figure very common to what people claim to see today(Gray). This creature had what appeared to be a space helmet on and was holding what looked exactly like a gun. How would these ancient peoples draw such a remarkable figure well before space helmets and guns were even invented. I believe the paintings were from Pakistan. There are hundreds of different pieces of art and artifacts depicting flying saucers and other worldy beings. There are also thousands of reports these days of weird things in our sky. Not just in the U.S. either as alot of people think, but from all over the world. Technology is being displayed that is far superior to our own, these beings are obviously thousands of years ahead of us. It really pains me for people to not take seriously all the reports given by credible witnesses on what is without a doubt one of the most important subjects of all time. I mean do you honestly think that in the vastness of space, in those trillions of planets out there, that we are the only things here? That we are the pinnacle of technology in this universe? That there is no possible way for there to be another life form out there with a much deeper understanding of how this universe works and how to manipulate it to be able to travel unfathomable distances.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: kiosk]
    #4645098 - 09/11/05 07:54 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

What about all the ancient art and paintings that depict flying saucers and other space craft?

Misinterpretation (perhaps deliberately) by UFO nuts who were playing amateur archaeologist. See for yourself:

http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html

and

http://www.catchpenny.org/alien.html

There are lots more, but I'll leave the research to you.

--------------------
Republican Values:

Offlinekiosk
Stranger
    #4649116 - 09/12/05 02:12 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I see where you are going with that site and those particular heiroglyphics. The cave painting I am speaking about is something entirely different. There is CLEARLY a "grey" alien figure in this painting who is CLEARLY holding a gun of some sort. There are countless other paintings and art that depict things like this, as well as flying silver discs, and other anomalies atrributed to ET's. So perhaps I will leave the research to you.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale