Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekiosk
Stranger
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: TheCow]
    #4668634 - 09/16/05 03:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well here are some Pyramid facts for you that reiterate what I'm saying:
It is thirty times larger than the Empire State Building, the Pyramid's features are so large they can be seen from the Moon.
Its base covers 13.6 acres (equal to seven midtown Manhatten city blocks), each side being greater than five acres in area.
A highway lane eight feet wide and four inches thick could be built from San Francisco to New York and put inside the Great Pyramid.
Only a solid stone mountain could endure the Pyramid's immense weight. And indeed, a flat solid granite mountain happens to be located just beneath the surface of the ground directly under the Pyramid.
It is built to face true North.
The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.
Like 20th century bridge designs, the Pyramid's cornerstones have balls and sockets built into them. Several football fields long, the Pyramid is subject to expansion and contraction movements from heat and cold, as well as earthquakes, settling, and other such phenomena. After 4,600 years it's structure would have been significantly damaged without such construction.
While the bulk of the Pyramid's core was constructed of 4,000- to 40,000-pound blocks of soft limestone, the outer layer of the Pyramid was made of a beautifully bright, protective layer of polished stone. These outer "casing stones" are missing today because about 600 years ago they were stolen by Arabs, (This accounts for the very worn appearance of the Pyramid today, since the inner limestone blocks are not immune to attack by the elements-wind, rain, and sandstrom.) This protective covering was made up of 100-inch-thick, 20-ton block of hard, white limestone, similar to marble but superior in hardness and in durability against the elements.
The casing stones, 144,000 in all, were so brilliant that they could literally be seen from the mountains of Israel hundreds of miles away. On bright mornings and late afternoons, sunlight reflected by this vast mirrored surface of 5-1/4 acres distinguished the Pyramid as being visible from the moon.
(Note: For those interested in possible symbolic significance, in Bible prophecy 144,000 is the number of people-12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel-who are supposed to evangelize the world at the endtime.)
The people of the area had viewed the Pyramid and its polished stones with awe for centuries. But when a 13th century earthquake loosened some of these casing stones, the Arabs recognized a great quarry of precut stones that could be used to finish off palaces and mosques. For instance, the casing stones were used to rebuild the new city of El Kaherah plus Cairo mosques and palaces, including the Mosque of Sultan Hasan.
Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.
Even more amazing is that the 0.02-inch gap was designed to allow space for glue to seal and hold the stones together. A white cement that connected the casing stones and made them watertight is still intact and stronger than the blocks that it joins.
Let's pause from our tour for a moment's rest and reflection. Whoever built the Pyramid used a technologly that we still do not possess today to cut, move, and cement stones. Whoever built it also had some knowledge of the Earth, because it was built in the right spot-one of the few places that would support such a great weight. The builder also knew where the greatest land mass of the Earth was in both the North-South and East-West directions.
The Great Pyramid is one of the most comprehensively surveyed buildings in the World. Scientists over the centuries have taken thousands of measurements in their quest to find out more about its mysteries.
Among those intrigued by the incredible accuracy of the Pyramid's construction was the great scientist and mathematician Sir Isaac Newton. Attemping to formulate his famous law of gravity, Newton needed to know the diameter of the Earth. However, in the 1600's no measurement was accurate enough, especially since Newton theorized that the Earth's spin would cause an equatorial bulge. Having heard legends claiming that knowledge of the Earth, the past, and the future were contained in the Pyramid, Newton set out to investigate.

After studying the detailed measurements made by the investigators before him, Newton recognized that many key measurements would be in round numbers if the standard unit of measure was just 0.001 (1/1,000) inch larger than the British inch-which just happens to be the Sacred Jewish Inch. (The Sacred Jewish Inch, 1/25 of a cubit, equals 1.00106 British inches.) This discovery allowed the secrets of the Pyramid to be unlocked and revealed unmistakable and mathematical relationships. For instance:

We know from geometry that there is a universal relationship between the diameter of a circle and its circumference. Consider this: The height of the Pyramid's apex is 5,812.98 inches, and each side is 9,131 inches from corner to corner (in a straight line). If the circumference of the Pyramid is divided by twice its height (the diameter of a circle is twice the radius), the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be pi. Incredibly, this calculation is accurate to six digits. So the Pyramid is a square circle, and thus pi was designed into it 4,600 years ago. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid.

Other numbers are also repeated throughout. Each of the Pyramids four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modern science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days.
All of the evidence in the Great Pyramid shows that 4,600 years ago somebody knew a great deal about the Earth. But it gets better, much better:
The average height of land above sea level (Miami being low and the Himalayas being high), as can be measured only by modern-day satellites and computers, happens to be 5,449 inches. That is the exact height of the Pyramid.

All four sides of the Pyramid are very slightly and evenly bowed in, or concave. This effect, which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground, was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial photos to check certain measurements. As measured by today's laser instruments, all of these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the earth. The radius of this bow is equal to the radius of the Earth. This radius of curvature is what Newton had long been seeking.
Clearly, whoever built the Pyramid had access to information beyond that which earthlings possessed at the time, at least earthlings as we know them. Now, one can argue that we were visited by scientifically advanced beings from outer space who taught us their technology. That is possible from the evidence presented, perhaps even likely. If so, these advanced beings had the paramount goal of leaving behind a message that would endure for eons.

Suppose these beings decided to leave a message. The message would have to be universal yet simple. It would have to survive the centuries and be understandable by all the Earth's inhabitants despite language and cultural differences. The message would have to be understood by many languages that would not come into existence for centuries after the message was written.

So far the message indicates that whoever built the Pyramid knew the Earth well: the length of the year, the radius of curvature, the standard measurement techniques, the average height of the continents, and the center of the land mass. They were able to consruct something that we still cannot construct today, and they were able to tie all these things together in this single structure. Were they extraterrestrial, or perhaps even supernatural? The answer is not yet clear. However, thus far we have examined only the outside of the Pyramid.

Take your time and read through this, it is very interesting. Clearly you will see that this is much more significant than an Eiffel tower from back then

Information was taken from http://www.europa.com/~edge/pyramid.html

Regarding similar structures on Mars:

http://fusionanomaly.net/cydonia.jpg

Here is a picture showing an aerial view of the Cydonia region of Mars, notice the face and the pyramids also. What is interesting is that NASA gave a "closer" view of the face which made it look nothing at all like a face, this is from a 1988 mission (The original actual face looking one is from the Viking mission in 1977) the question is should NASA be trusted on this one. Here is a link for the closer image http://www.timecrystal.com/Mars/Cydonia/Cydonia_Figure_04d.JPG

There are some better pictures out there

Edited by kiosk (09/16/05 03:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: trick]
    #4668686 - 09/16/05 04:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

trick said:
I'm pretty sure you all know about the UFOs over washington D.C.

It's very well documented.

this photo is very obviously interior office lighting reflected on a pane of glass with the capitol building in the background

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4668732 - 09/16/05 05:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ure dissing material u never read!
the TV guide only mentioned it as a statistic and it was commen knowledge already.

Liar.

I don't believe you ever read it either. You are making things up to back your untenable position. If you say otherwise, please provide a link to where NASA admitted faking moon landing footage.  This is my fourth request.

Note to audience: I now invoke Icelander's three-request rule.  :smirk:

push the thread offtopic

Eh? You brought up the 'fake' moon shots.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Edited by Diploid (09/16/05 07:28 AM)

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: kiosk]
    #4668733 - 09/16/05 05:46 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Nobody has replied to one of my original posts on here about art ranging from hundreds to thousands of years ago depicting what many people see today.

I replied and you dismissed my reply.

No archaeologist says there's anything unusual about any of those images. The misrepresentations on various web sites are by UFO nuts intentionally lying (see my links above) or misinterpreting the images out of ignorance of archeology.

Why do you look to UFO nut sites instead of to university archeology departments to find the origins of cave paintings?

Say what you will, but it would be damn near impossible for even a shitload of people to lift rocks that range from 80 to 140 TONS.

Several groups of people have independently demonstrated that this can be done using only the natural resources available at the time to construct large levered lifting devices and about 100 people pulling on ropes.

As for precision, Issac Newton, the inventor of the reflecting telescope, hand-ground a parabola into his telescope's objective mirror accurate to within a few wavelengths of light. This is about 100,000 times more precise than anything in any pyramid, and he did it 300 years ago.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Edited by Diploid (09/16/05 07:49 PM)

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Swami]
    #4668853 - 09/16/05 08:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

how the fuck am i gonna post a link to a tv guide article u moron??

i only brought them up to illustratee a point mutherfucker.
a point that sees to elude u for some time now.
a point that has nothing to do with the fucking moon landing.

read some fucking books and lern how to distinguish between the point, the argument and the illustration of the argument!

everyone in this topic but you has moved on, were talking about pyramids now, and the topic never was the damn moonlanding.

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4668983 - 09/16/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Personal attacks.The last defense of the total loser.  :thumbdown:

Edited by Icelander (09/16/05 09:46 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4669049 - 09/16/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The "correct" way for a personal attack is to follow the jab with a smiley face. That way you get to take your shot while maintaining the appearance as a friendly guy to the public as in the example below:

Ya I'm sorry Swami, You don't seem to think.  :grin:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4669067 - 09/16/05 10:04 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Vertigo6911 said:
how the fuck am i gonna post a link to a tv guide article u moron??

1. No flaming
2. He didn't ask for a link to TV Guide. He asked for a link showing where NASA admitted to the moon landings being faked.

--------------------

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Silversoul]
    #4669098 - 09/16/05 10:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This thread makes me giggle.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4669165 - 09/16/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
The "correct" way for a personal attack is to follow the jab with a smiley face. That way you get to take your shot while maintaining the appearance as a friendly guy to the public as in the example below:

Ya I'm sorry Swami, You don't seem to think.  :grin:

Exactally :thumbup: Lets remember folks we are all Dog here. So lets keep cool even when we disagree. :heart: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Icelander]
    #4669729 - 09/16/05 12:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Only a sith lord deals in absolutes :jedi:

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #4669884 - 09/16/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

S&P Forum Rules said:
If you can't state your case or refute someone else's case without calling them "stupid" or an "idiot"..etc...Then don't bother posting here.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #4669891 - 09/16/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Vertigo6911 said:
read some fucking books and lern

Well, that about says it all....!  :thumbup:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #4669901 - 09/16/05 01:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:rofl2:

:handth:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4670031 - 09/16/05 01:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

oh gtf outta here, like he hasnt been calling me stupid since his first damn post direted at me.
this dude has been stressing a totaly irrelevant point just to get a chance to talk down to me, and i get pissed on for using some naughty words?

so u can say anything u want, insult any1 u want to no end as long as u hide behind pc language and smileys? c'mon guys u ougta know better...

--------------------
My homepage

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4670095 - 09/16/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I don't see where he called you stupid. Maybe he made you look stupid, but I wouldn't blame that entirely on him.

--------------------

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #4670140 - 09/16/05 02:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:rolleyes:

Diploid (not Swami, who you have directed most of your replies to) was attacking your STATEMENTS, not you.

Your responses were all about attacking him as a person.  This is called FLAMING, not debating.

If you are incapable of disputing IDEAS, then move on, please.

:thumbdown:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Veritas]
    #4670280 - 09/16/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

its been a wile since weve discussed any of the subject matter at all!
i just said something in order to illustrate a point and he talks down to me as if it was a point in itself, wich as ive said more ten 10 times by now, it aint.
why the fuck does he need to be harassing me about being inaccurate
about something that was never realy releveant, and only served to illustrate a point that has come and gone at the start of page 2 of this thing?

why are we still talking about his bullshit as if it means anything?
why dont u guys just start your own damn moonhoax debunk topic and leave me the fuck alone??!!
i was just illustrating how little proof we have for alot of the things we take for granted god dammit!

diploid didnt only diss me and prettymuch everyone who likes to make up his/her own mind about this moon thing, but he totaly hijacked the god damn topic (can i say god damn when im talking about a topic or do i have to worry about hurting its feeling too?) just to piss on me for something, and let me just repeae this yet again, as it doesent seem to sink in ( :foreheadslap: :crankey: :cuckoo: :flipthebird:, is that a politicly correct and localy acceptable way to say fuck you on this board?) is in no way crucial or even relevant to the matter at hand, proof of UFO phenomenon.

--------------------
My homepage

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4670306 - 09/16/05 02:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Vertigo6911 said:
:bitch:

You made a claim, he asked you to back it up, you didn't, and it was bullshit to begin with.  Get over it.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: kiosk]
    #4670622 - 09/16/05 04:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not sure how artwork prooves anything.

I can show you films dating from as far back as the 1940's depicting alien attacks...

Does that mean that aliens were visiting us in the 40's, or that people made movies about it?

A lot of the things in the ancient artwork only look like flying saucers through the modern eye. Some of them seem more like say, the depiction of meteors, mixed with mythical explanations that they would have come up with at the time.

And as for the Disclosure Project, I've noticed that most of the people telling me about this thing haven't even read into it.

They all talk about how high up government officials have proof of UFOs and are coming forth. But if you actually read through the list of people, the higher up government officials only go so far as to say "I think more investigation should be done". It's only lowly peons who claim to have evidence, or claim to have seen something big.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder