Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Swami]
    #4658289 - 09/14/05 02:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

get over yourself maniac!
i never said i believed in aliens and dont fucking pretend i did
just so u can feel better about yourself by pissing on me.
i am NOT here to boost your ego!

1: we are talking about a watercompass placed mirror of wich only nasa can tell us it exists, only nasa can tell us what it does or what it looks like and only nasa can tell us wether it works or not.
if nasa tells us 2 blips on a screen are proof enuff to bomb bagdad i guess ull lock n load huh?

as for heavy objects, theyd have to be to withstand those speeds, the acompanying friction from dust etc, and impact from smaller objects
without being ripped to shreds.
not to mention the stress of an 80 degree turn at speed of over 1000kmph!
i think its safe to say these werent cardboard boxes.

my point was never that there are ufo's or whatever, my point is simply that u are basing all of your info on a source that has been known to lie under the excuse of protecting their tech.
as for my source, it was a fucking tv guide! the first time i herd it.
its commen knowledge bub.

stop putting words in my mouth just so u have an excuse to talk down to me fucker!

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4658302 - 09/14/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

This leads me to only a few conclusions, either it came from another planet, dimension, or from somewhere in Earth's future.

i kinda like the idea that they are actualy manifestation of our own conciousness.
as we explain more and more the human psyche gets an increased
desire for the unknown, the mystery and the mass conciousness projects this desire into reality in the form of things that defy all explanation and provide that x-factor, that wonder about the byond that we need so much...

the moment we know for a fact about everything that is possible, we also immediatly exclude all other things as impossible.
and i dont think humans like that idea of things being cast in stone like that because it interrupts whatever it is that drives them to have religion etc... if u know everything there is nothing left to believe in...

--------------------
My homepage

Offlinekiosk
Stranger
    #4658359 - 09/14/05 03:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Good point, I too have alot of faith in the human mind and what it can do. Me and my friends get together sometimes and have a deck of cards, and we each try to guess what the next card pulled is. In normal sober everyday life we hardly guess the right card, but with a little help from the mush we can almost always guess it spot on, suit and number. This leads me to believe that the mushroom can unlock parts of the mind that are usually inacessible to some people. I guess when you are under the influence of certain substances you are able to use more than your average 10%.

I just still don't understand how some people can think that we are the most this universe has to offer. We as humans are such a primitive species, so violent, deceitful, naive, greedy...

There are so many technological advances that have been made that we can't even get to experience because money and power rule everything. Free energy, non-polluting transportation, not being able to indulge in natural occuring substances that make us better people. And such a fucked up Government that you never know if you can trust, always making up some bullshit story to get you to go along with their plans...

I mean, do you honestly think we as a species can survive another 20 years if things keep going on the path that they are? There are carcinogens in almost everything, the air is extremely polluted, the threat of nuclear warfare has never been higher, and there is just so much bullshit that goes on everyday...sometimes I wonder if this is Hell

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: kiosk]
    #4658390 - 09/14/05 03:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

In normal sober everyday life we hardly guess the right card, but with a little help from the mush we can almost always guess it spot on, suit and number.
Uh huh. Almost always being about 2%?

Then you will give me 10 to 1 odds when taking the Swami "Guess the Card Challenge"?

Hmm, I wonder how many World Series of Poker Champions were tripping at the time and why you have failed to bust Las Vegas...

This leads me to believe that the mushroom can unlock parts of the mind that are usually inacessible to some people.
You believe incorrectly.

I guess when you are under the influence of certain substances you are able to use more than your average 10%.
If you were able to utilize more than "your average 10%"; you would know that the average human uses 100% of his/her brain.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4658540 - 09/14/05 05:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i never said i believed in aliens and dont fucking pretend i did

But you suggested that we've never been to the moon. This is an absurdity as I showed you.

just so u can feel better about yourself by pissing on me.

I'm not pissing on you to feel better. I'm pissing on you because you are embarrassing yourself with absurdities like that a rock on the moon can do what a highly polished precision optical instrument can do, because you somehow know that UNIDENTIFIED flying objects are heavy, and because you keep insisting that no natural phenomenon can appear to make abrupt changes in direction even though I just detailed for you a natural phenomena that can, and did, exactly that in New Mexico. It convinced a gaggle of people incapable of critical thought, like you, into assuming the lights were aliens for weeks until scientists demonstrated that they were not.

If you don't like being pissed on, research your topic before posting nonsense here or go post it in OTD where nobody will call you on bullshit.

watercompass placed mirror

WTF, a few minutes ago it was a rock, now it's a watercompass?

The mirror on the moon uses two precision paraboloidal surfaces. Those are curves designed to reflect the light in a very specific way. No other surface can do what that instrument does.

only nasa can tell us what it does or what it looks like and only nasa can tell us wether it works or not.

You don't need NASA for that. A high-school physics book can tell you whether it works or not too. Read the section on optics.

And if you cared about the truth rather than conspiracy theories, you could build a moderately powerful laser and detector yourself to bounce light off the instrument on the moon. Laser enthusiasts have been doing this since the 60s.

as for heavy objects

Heavy UFOs... you weighed them or are you making this up like your claim that NASA admitted faking moon landing footage? I'm still waiting for a source on that, by the way.

not to mention the stress of an 80 degree turn at speed of over 1000kmph!

So now you not only know the weight of UNIDENTIFIED objects, but you also know their speed. Did you just make this up this morning or have you had this made up fact for a while?

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Edited by Diploid (09/14/05 06:13 AM)

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4658641 - 09/14/05 07:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

wtf is your problem dude?

just because u have a different oppinion isnt cause to go insult people.
didnt your mommy and daddy give you enuff attention as a child?

im simply saying there is no concrete evidence.
just cuz something shines on the moon doesent automaticly mean
we put it there.

and yes if u had studies another part of science u would know that we can not only assertain the speed of an object but also a great deal about its composition from nothing more then a piece of film, or in the case of composition a single frame can tell alot.
NASA does plenty of that themselves.

honestly dude, a machine that takes a picture at a precice interval
is capable of measureing speed, everybody knows that.

btw: im not sure what americans call it but with the watercompass
i was refering to those tools used to determine angles using water as a reference.

we are talking about a moving object with a bazillion angles on its surface that reflects so much light from the sun it actualy has an effect on the germinating of plants.
u dont think hubble could find a spot like that if it naturaly existed?
there is no concrete evidence that it was man made.
fact of the matter is there isnt even a good way to calculate the odds
of such a thing existing, and even for those we are dependant on nasa's data.

all you have is the word of nasa, and that puts u level with the ufo crowd in my book, u just choose to buy into a different BS package.

btw: its not hard to present your argument without insulting any1.
there is no reason to insult anyone yet u choose to do so anyways.
how could this be due to anything but insicurity on your part?
after all u are commenting on oppinions i never expressed and ignore the only one i did.

grow up dude.

--------------------
My homepage

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: trick]
    #4659485 - 09/14/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

LOL, this guy presents some more good evidence and you all IGNORE IT.

IGNORANT FOOLS.

Trick, they made up their minds a long time ago.  No open mindedness at all.

Swarmi, you just saw what you wanted to see.  Thats all you will ever see :grin:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4659488 - 09/14/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

just because u have a different oppinion isnt cause to go insult people

Stop making things up like your statement that NASA admitted to faking moon shot footage, and I'll be more civil. I don't like liars.

we can not only assertain the speed of an object but also a great deal about its composition from nothing more then a piece of film

You can't determine speed unless you also have a second camera or know the distance to the object and have a known background. You can't determine mass at all from a photograph. Where are you getting this?

You keep making empty claims of UFO mass and speed. Please provide a reference for where you're getting this information. This is my third request for sources.

im simply saying there is no concrete evidence

A mirror box on the moon is concrete evidence.

Amateur radio hams all over the world tracking the source of the voice radio transmissions of the astronauts across the sky all the way to the moon and back is concrete evidence.

And finally, while not concrete, that the Russians never said a word about fake moon landings is very convincing circumstantial evidence they were real.

What more do you want? A ride to the moon?

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

Edited by Diploid (09/14/05 04:41 PM)

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Diploid]
    #4660954 - 09/14/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i agree

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Ego Death]
    #4665897 - 09/15/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i never sayd we didnt go, but unless the japanese come up with a pic of tranquility base u dont have absolute proof.
how ever remotely, it is possible that we never went.

and when it comes to something as extreme as ufo's ure gonna need 'absolute' proof, nothing less will cause the concept the
to be accpeted by society to a degree where it will get attention
from the people with resources to investigate the phenomenon.

my point is that we are a long fuckingway from having anything of that nature, and i think its mostly becuase we have this preconception of them being aliens from outerspace.
it causes some areas of research to be excluded from the process...

do u now finaly understand that u are bitching at me for the exact opposite of what im actualy trying to say here???

--------------------
My homepage

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4665986 - 09/15/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

and when it comes to something as extreme as ufo's ure gonna need 'absolute' proof, nothing less will cause the concept the
to be accpeted by society to a degree where it will get attention
from the people with resources to investigate the phenomenon.

The phenomena have been investigated. In almost every case, the observation has been exposed as a hoax or has been explained (see the New Mexico event I described a few posts back).

There are a few events that have never been explained. They are interesting and could be anything, including aliens, but there is no more reason to think they are aliens than some odd convergence of natural phenomena and coincidence (like in New Mexico).

When/if someone finally comes up with REAL evidence like a bacteria without DNA or something equally irrefutable, I will be the first to jump for joy at the greatest discovery in human history. Until then all we have are a bunch of hoaxes, a bunch of explained 'sightings' and a tiny handful of weird, currently-unexplained events.

do u now finaly understand that u are bitching at me for the exact opposite of what im actualy trying to say here

Eh, the real bitching started when you claimed NASA has admitted faking moon landing footage. Why did you feel the need to make that up in defense of your position?

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4666122 - 09/15/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt make it up dude, its possible my tv guide was in error but i dont think so.
it had an article about some moonhoax show and in it it mentioned that nasa had admitted to faking some of the photo's, something
about protecting their tech from the russians or something...

my position is that proof is a near impossibility when it comes to ufo's. we seem to agree on that...
i merely brought up the moon landing to illustrate how hard it is to be 100% on anything, even things we take for granted.

Quote:

There are a few events that have never been explained. They are interesting and could be anything, including aliens, but there is no more reason to think they are aliens than some odd convergence of natural phenomena and coincidence (like in New Mexico).

id say the evidence at hand points toward some natural/paranormal type phenomenon.
like i said i like the conciousness manifestation idea...

--------------------
My homepage

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4666811 - 09/15/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt make it up dude, its possible my tv guide was in error

TV Guide ranks right about with the National Inquierer on accurate reporting. I assure you, NASA neither faked nor admitted faking any moon shot footage.

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: Diploid]
    #4667919 - 09/15/05 11:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i dont give a shit how u think it rates asshole, ure dissing material u never read!
the TV guide only mentioned it as a statistic and it was commen knowledge already.
and your a fucking retard if u believe all of those photo's.
a 4yo can tell u whats wrong with them.
it makes sense that they would have anyways, cause there is just no way u can maintain the pretence of those photos being real,
a 4yo can tell you whats wrong with them and you have obviously never looked.

why are u so fucking hellbent on a discussion about the fucking moon anyways!!!!

how many times do i have to state my intended mutherfucking point before u get it trough yout thik fucking head that im not hear for a god damn moon discussion???!!!

its obvious u never looked at the evidence so fuckoff.
start a new topic or something and stop trying to push the thread offtopic so u have an excuse to talk down to people.
your a pathetic wretch for getting your rocks off this way, and u
still cant proove we went to the moon.

stop trying to blow up a miner detail of the conversation to
feed that insatiable ego of yours, we were talking about proof, u have none. so dont try to 'win' the discussion by confusing the subject asshole!
who the fuck made this a competition anyways?

oh and if u keep up with this 'nasa would never lie to us' attitude i would ask you to wear aluminum foil so we all know who u are!

--------------------
My homepage

Offlinekiosk
Stranger
    #4668211 - 09/16/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Nobody has replied to one of my original posts on here about art ranging from hundreds to thousands of years ago depicting what many people see today. Flying silver discs in the sky, not lights or something else that could be natural phenomena, but actual disc shaped objects, flying in the sky! They had to come from somewhere since virtually all civilizations either talk about or have drawn these things, and this was obviously before WE discovered flight, so where did they come from? This leaves only a few conclusions.

Also, look at all the miraculous things that have happened in pre-history and all the artificial structures created from our past such as: Stonehenge, The Sphynx, the great pyramids, The Nazca lines in Peru. These are major things which would have been extremely difficult to create without some sort of crazy tools. Say what you will, but it would be damn near impossible for even a shitload of people to lift rocks that range from 80 to 140 TONS. Even with some advanced pulley system or whatever they say was used to lift them. Coupled with the fact that the pyramid rocks are precision cut and placed so close together that the space is smaller than a pennys length. The rocks from Stonehenge were from a mountain some 15 miles away from where they are set up, and they weigh like 80 tons a piece. How is ancient man going to carry these rocks that far and place them the way they are without a crane or some other modern device? That seems like it would be an extremely important feat and that some sort of records would be kept that would show how they did it. Same thing goes for the pyramids, is there any heiroglyphics on the walls depicting how they built it? They said that it would take 100's of years for them to build it, and thats with working every day all the time, wouldn't they have recorded somewhere how they were able to do that? Couple that with the fact that there is a face on Mars with a striking resemblance to the Sphynx face and pyramids built around it. All I can say is that there have been some remarkable things in Earth's past that have happened and today's explanations for them just aren't cutting it

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4668229 - 09/16/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i agree there is alot left unexplained when it comes to the pyramids.
though i dont think how they built the pyramids is nearly as interesting as why they did it...

--------------------
My homepage

Offlinekiosk
Stranger
    #4668378 - 09/16/05 01:01 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I agree that why the did it is VERY important, but I also think that it would be damn near impossible to build it without some VERY advanced technology that I don't think Earth's inhabitants had back then. I am really hell bent on the idea that visitors from beyond created these structures, since there are almost identical structures on Mars. My personal opinion is that they were put here as a "stamp" marking that there race has been here, sort of like we did with our flag on the moon. But hey I could be wrong

Offlinekiosk
Stranger
    #4668427 - 09/16/05 01:12 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Alright back to my original point, UFO's in early art, check this website for yourself and see what I have been talking about. http://www.ufoartwork.com/

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

#4668468 - 09/16/05 01:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kiosk said:
I agree that why the did it is VERY important, but I also think that it would be damn near impossible to build it without some VERY advanced technology that I don't think Earth's inhabitants had back then. I am really hell bent on the idea that visitors from beyond created these structures, since there are almost identical structures on Mars. My personal opinion is that they were put here as a "stamp" marking that there race has been here, sort of like we did with our flag on the moon. But hey I could be wrong

Ha, clearly you are hell bent on believing this. Whats the big deal about the pyramids. The hard part would be transporting stones, but other then that, theres no extremely great engineering marvel they had to overcome. Impressive yes, but theres absolutely no need for aliens to be involved. I watched a Discovery channel thing on the pyramids once, explaining how they could have done it using tools available to them. But even still, the pyramids dont strike me as absurdly impressive. If we found an Eiffel Tower or something from a few thousand years ago, then Id find that impressive.
And explain what you mean by identical structures on mars.

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best UFO Evidence [Re: TheCow]
    #4668624 - 09/16/05 03:11 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i saw that discovery thing too, as i recell the team failed, but concluded that it could be done with more manpower etc...

getting a block from one place to another is one thing, but once the pyramid is half done itll also need to go up...
in the thing i saw they made use of a ramp for this, but the ramp itself has more stone in it then the pyramid itself, and in the case of the big one at gizeh id have to wonder where the stone went...

anyways we still have to account for how they got this much manpower now that the slave theory is out...

anyways the mars connection gets slightly wierder when u find that tht area of mars is mirrored in the landscape of the us.
the pyramids form a pattern along with some other features on mars
wich have been duplicated on earth.
the pentagon is part of the earth mirror and there is even a hill, Avary hill or something like that, that is the spitting image of the corresponding feature on mars.

im not sure why a government would want to build mirrors of mars landscape on earth but it suggest they know something we dont...

--------------------
My homepage

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order