Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
A weekend to never forget
    #4538411 - 08/15/05 04:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

So here's the situation.

Myself and three friends will be going up into the mountains sometime soon and rent a cabin or a house in the forest.  Two of my friends will only be drinking alcohol, and maybe smoking pot, and we all get along extraordinarily well.

My other friend and I will hopefully be getting some acid soon and we plan on tripping together (damn stuff is hard to find).  We have both done mushrooms, and I have done them many times, but neither of us have ever done acid.  We plan to bring along (hopefully):

:beer: Alcohol
:mushroom2: Mushrooms
:stash: Weed
:tripping: LSD
:pill: MDMA
:scrambled: Nitrous

We will only have two nights there.  We'll be arriving on a Friday evening and leaving Sunday sometime in the afternoon.

The only things I know for certain are that we both want to try acid, and I would also really love to either candyflip or hippyflip, as I have never done either before (although I have rolled 3 times).  I doubt I will be taking the MDMA without either shrooms or acid.

So... with that in mind...

What would you all recommend we take, in what combinations, and on which day/night?  One consideration is that I don't want to have an E hangover while we're there so I'll probably wait until Sunday to take that.  Would you recommend candyflipping or just taking the acid alone for the first time?  Maybe I will hippyflip on Saturday and just take the acid on Sunday.

Please help us make this a weekend to never forget!

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejohahnchristo
breaktech beatengineer

Re: A weekend to never forget [Re: Plok]
    #4538578 - 08/15/05 05:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I don't do anything but smoke/drink anymore, but have had quite a few experiences with all of those..... DO NOT DRINK WHILE ROLLING. back in 2001 I would have said take them all at once, but I know hopw harsh the shit can be on your body, so..... I suggest when you candyflip take the acid first as it lasts longer, wait untill 2 hours in the trip then take the E since it takes 30-60 minutes when ingested. If you get some good E it should only take 4-6 hours untill you come down, if it is speedy, who knows.....Either way the cid should last 6-?? hours depending onhow much you take and how many mics it is and should mask the comedown of E. Hippie flipping you should take the E first then an hour later take the mushies that way when you start to peak your roll you should start to hallicinate instead of just having the rushing feeling. Also remember mushies+Achahol=OUCH MY LIVER! Smoke herb whenever you want but when your triping you will not feel it verry long

--------------------
Shows I will be spinning at
Where Life Begins-Aug. 27th
Epidural Sept 2nd/5th
Enchanted Remixed sept 15/16th(for those who missed the first)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Community >> The Pub