Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNignugnot
Funkphiler
Loc: Northwest Ar
HEAD vs. FEDS !?!
    #4537104 - 08/15/05 10:25 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Howdy from Fayetteville Arkansas' chapter of NORML, I would like to tell everyone about our happenin. This Octber 23, if I have good memory, will be a HEADS VS. FEDS debate. For those of you not familiar with this event it features Steve Hagar, editor(and chief?) of High Times Magazine and a DEA Agent from NYC, I forget his name though. I believe that admission is free and it will be held on campus in the ALTEL Ballroom. The last time we had this event three years ago it was a HUGE hit and TONS of people came. If you guys have any questions you can pm me or just ask them here... Also be looking out for when Jack Herer comes to town because last semester he came and kicked ass by giving a speech on hemp at one of our clubs. It was cool because it seemed that everyone ate mushies and were dancing to some good musac. Anyways I was just letting all my brotha's and sista's know that in a a few months we will have a great debate over the use of Marijuana. I'm not sure how the forum will be set up as we are only a co-sponsor and have only input as to what we think should happen. If any of you are interested in starting a NORML or SSDP(Students for Smart Drug Policies) let me know because your school is wanting to give your club money to bring entertainment and knowledge to your fellow students... I handed Jack H. for $2200 that my school gave me!?! I never knew that college would allow me to meet one of my heros. Pace from F-nam

--------------------
I'm an asymtope, neva gonna catch me!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: HEAD vs. FEDS !?! [Re: Nignugnot]
    #4537192 - 08/15/05 10:53 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

That's awesome! Those silly feds...last time I heard about them they had chickened out of a baseball game with NORML.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Community >> The Pub