Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecamdozer
Stranger
Forest Trip - Incredible!
    #4534729 - 08/14/05 07:28 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Me and some friends of mine went to a local mountain where we live to go camping, and we brought some shrooms with us. My closest friend and I each took about a half eigth on Saturday at about 4 o'clock.

1st hour: instantly after consuming the shrooms i noticed a slight drunken feeling and i noted slightly blurry vision. As a few minutes pased i could feel a little body high developing in my lower back, and my vision returned to what felt normal, but colors were much brighter. We smoked some bowls and then played frisbee and i started to see strange little visual anomolies that were real fun. trails from the frisbee and such.

2nd hour: we started a hike up into the woods around our campsite and i was already feeling the effects coming on strong. i could trick myself into seeing little faces out of patterns of bark on trees. also, every tree i looked at started bending towards me with what seemed like bad intentions. i started to sort of understand the trees tho and felt like they were just getting a good look at me because i was a newcomer. i found a dead tree on the ground and saw sorrowful faces in the dead wood. my interpretation was that i had indeed seen this trees soul in the form of the faces. ( i happen to believe that trees do have personalities and souls.)

3rd hour: we reached a small plateau on the mountain and stood to admire the view. all the naked eye could see was a bunch of mountain tops peeking over the clouds. all the shroomy eye could see was a bunch of mountain top looking objects sorta breathing up and down slowly while some strange mist danced around it, forming strange organic shapes in the sky. i kept referring to where we were in "the grand scope of things" and seeing the scene from Lord of the Rings where they light all those beacons over mountain tops playing in my head.

4th hour: we headed back down the mountain to the campsite and at this point i became too lost to think straight. i was slowly losing visuals, but an overall confusion that i couldn't get out of started to take over my mind. i kept forming incomplete sentances, saying i wanted to talk about something but that i couldn't figure out what. everything appeared to be breathing, alive or dead.

5th hour: visuals are completely lost, but the confusion still comes in waves. one moment i think i know everything there is to know, just realize that i have lost the very wisdom i had just been telling myself.

6th hour: everything is basically back to normal but my entire body is incredibly relaxed and tingling a little. this basically continued for the next hour or so until i went to sleep.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThrasher420x
ΛηgΞl_?Γ_?eλŦħ
 User Gallery

Re: Forest Trip - Incredible! [Re: camdozer]
    #4534875 - 08/14/05 08:13 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like a blast, accually I was considering doing something like this glad to hear you had a nice trip.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports