Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelove2cook
Stranger
what do you guys think
    #4533895 - 08/14/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i am planning on ordering some syringes in the next couple of days. i'm probly gonna get penis envy, burmese yangoon, and texas. i was just wondering what you guys out there thought about these strains from personal use. i'm ordering all of them from ralphsters. thanks for any help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: what do you guys think [Re: love2cook]
    #4533953 - 08/14/05 01:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

any of them sound good.
don't forget to mention the strain of the month (august is EQ) and he will send that one to ya with your order.
peace

InvisibleFungusMan
I81U812
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Everywhere
    #4533963 - 08/14/05 01:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well, if its your first time, just go with cubs b+ since they are so easy to grow. Plus, all the admins and everyone says that all psilocybes are the same anyway, so get whatever.

Offlinelove2cook
Stranger
Re: what do you guys think [Re: FungusMan]
    #4534025 - 08/14/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well i've grown GT's and BHT's with decent success... i was wondering more about the speed of colonization and fruiting. also the size of their flushes and how many times they will flush. i will be spawning all of them to poo and then casing.

OfflineTweexican
Clit Commander
 User Gallery
    #4534037 - 08/14/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

love2cook said:
well i've grown GT's and BHT's with decent success... i was wondering more about the speed of colonization and fruiting. also the size of their flushes and how many times they will flush. i will be spawning all of them to poo and then casing.

people have said it over and over and over again. A cube is a cube is a cube. Size, flush sizes, potency... everything is most determinate upon the conditions from which the mushrooms are raised. The genetics are mostly secondhand.

I've had many an argument with my roomate over the potencies of certain strains versus that of another. He claims that most potent mushrooms he's ever grown were Hawaiians and that other strains are no contest against them. I say he just got lucky.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: what do you guys think [Re: Tweexican]
    #4534115 - 08/14/05 02:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Penis Envy - AHHHH i wouldnt be able to eat them haha.

Quote:

Tweexican said:
Quote:

love2cook said:

people have said it over and over and over again. A cube is a cube is a cube. Size, flush sizes, potency... everything is most determinate upon the conditions from which the mushrooms are raised. The genetics are mostly secondhand.

I've had many an argument with my roomate over the potencies of certain strains versus that of another. He claims that most potent mushrooms he's ever grown were Hawaiians and that other strains are no contest against them. I say he just got lucky.

I want to try the Hawaians!

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

OfflineJabberw0cky
Misanthropist

Loc: Colorado - The asshole of...
Re: what do you guys think [Re: Tweexican]
    #4534118 - 08/14/05 02:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

From what I've heard, Penis Envy has a slightly different trip.
Cited here:
http://www.thehawkseye.com/

--------------------
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
Once upon a looking glass...

Offlinelove2cook
Stranger
Re: what do you guys think [Re: Jabberw0cky]
    #4534531 - 08/14/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

word up....thanks

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #4534547 - 08/14/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ive found blue meanies(cubes) to have a weird shifty emotional trip, hawaiians were a more of a mental trip then anything visual(still good, although I took the blu meanies to ozzfest and saw Black sabbath and Iron madden on shrooms OMFG!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag