Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
So me and three of my friends all dosed from 2.0-3.5g the other day and we all puked all of our shrooms up. Could this have been because of contamination, age of the mushrooms, or just four weak stomaches?
:p I bet one of you started feeling sick before the rest and the placebo spread throughout the group. Just a guess, it could be any one of a number of things. If you are worried about mold i suggest making tea.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Pastywhyte 393 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]