Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE*
    #4530138 - 08/13/05 12:45 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

can i get in trouble?

me, my freind and 2 random ass peeps he knew were drinking. I brought a liter sized bottle of Bacardi and i was pretty drunk. anyways the one guy gets sick and is throwing up. like whatever hes sick thats fine who cares cause he really didnt drink too much that i saw.

Anyways we are having a jolly ol time. this guy was throwing up for like an hour and its like 2:15 in the morning. im like "allrite guys its about time for me to be hitting the ol dusty trail. have fun with that guy whos throwing up" and i leave.

Roughly 2 hours later my cell phone goes off. My friend is like panicing and like begging me to go help him out cause this guy is really sick. im still drunk off my ass and had drank more after i got home lol. so i drive over there. And there are this girl there that my friend called for help i guess. The kid is like shaking uncontrolably and throwing up and shit and definitly wasnt looking good. im like "allrite im gonna take him to the hospital" and the girls say to call an ambulance. So someone called 911. Anyways right then i pull my buddy and the other guy who was there away and say "i just got here ok" and they tell me i should just leave right then. i tell them no im not gonna leave. but they agree that i wasnt there.

Anyways the girl did not know i was there earlier. The police and ambulance come. They take the kid out on a stretcher and shit. The Police officer then comes around and takes all of our names, addresses, phone numbers and that kind of shit. Then they ask me if i have been drinking and i clearly was but i tell them "no i just got here like 20 minutes ago" and then the girl was like "yea he got here the same time i did". He asked my friend about the bottle and he says he finished it and threw it somewhere.

So then the police officer is like "the 2 of you can go thanks for helping them out" so we went and sat away for like 10 minutes and i talked to my friends mom and shit. And then the girl and my friend were gonna go to the hospital. the other guy idk what happened to him. he didnt drink all that much but he had his car there and they werent letting him leave so idk what happened to him.

So yea then i left and came home. But i was drunk driving and i bought and brang the bottle with me. Im guessing im off scott free on this one right? Cause i reckon if my story was gonna be exposed it would have happened already right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: TysonTomko]
    #4530154 - 08/13/05 12:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

How old are you?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: trendal]
    #4530156 - 08/13/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

People ask him that question every time he starts a new thread :lol:

--------------------

OfflineCaptain Loafy McPoopdick
(4 1 2)

Loc: 1 5 1 3 6
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: TysonTomko]
    #4530159 - 08/13/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I really don't know how to answer your question.

So i'll say this.

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: trendal]
    #4530169 - 08/13/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
How old are you?

im 18, girl is 17, victim is 17, friend is 17, other guy is 18. which is making me nervous.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4530172 - 08/13/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

How old are you and how old were the kids you bought/brought the alcohol for?? More importantly how old was the kid who went to the hospital and do you honestly believe he would say you bought the bottle?

How much did this kid drink???? I'm guessing it was 151?

edit: Didnt see your post when I posted this. Yes you can get in trouble. Endangering the welfare of a minor and posessing alcoholic beverages under the age of 21 (dont know if these are the exact names of the charges) and probably a few others.. :shrug:

Do you think hed really give you up though?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (08/13/05 12:59 PM)

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4530179 - 08/13/05 01:03 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
How old are you and how old were the kids you bought/brought the alcohol for?? More importantly how old was the kid who went to the hospital and do you honestly believe he would say you bought the bottle?

How much did this kid drink???? I'm guessing it was 151?

edit: Didnt see your post when I posted this. Yes you can get in trouble. Endangering the welfare of a minor and posessing alcoholic beverages under the age of 21 (dont know if these are the exact names of the charges) and probably a few others.. :shrug:

Do you think hed really give you up though?

No idea.  like i said before last night i never have met this guy before.  I cant even remember his name lol. we were talking for like 45 minutes and he didnt say all that much.  next thing i know He is like throwing up and shit so i just left him be.  So i really have no idea.  the other random guy seemed like a good guy and they are friends tho.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4530188 - 08/13/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I cant even remember his name lol.

He aint rememberin your's

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: Adden]
    #4530196 - 08/13/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

S_2 said:
Quote:

I cant even remember his name lol.

He aint rememberin your's

the police have my name and his friend knows it tho. i dont know if police actually investigate when stuff like this happens? cause if they do spend any sort of time on it im gonna end up getting screwed over cause my story has more holes then swiss cheese.

Edited by TysonTomko (08/13/05 01:09 PM)

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
    #4530198 - 08/13/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

wait howd u buy a bottle if ur 18?

or did someone else buy it for u?

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4530207 - 08/13/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thegatewaydrug said:
wait howd u buy a bottle if ur 18?

or did someone else buy it for u?

I used to have a fake id. So i have been a regular at this liquir store for a year or so. So the owners are the only ones who ever are working and they both know my face and i talk to them so they dont ID me anymore.

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #4530211 - 08/13/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

beerweed :beer: :stash:

--------------------

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
    #4530214 - 08/13/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:rotfl:
nice. i gotta do that some day:thumbup:

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: blink]
    #4530224 - 08/13/05 01:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blinkidiot said:
beerweed :beer: :stash:

Is this really beerweed or not? He doesnt deserve the 5 caps I gave him if it isnt. :smirk:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4530229 - 08/13/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

if you didnt get a ticket, your fine...

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4530246 - 08/13/05 01:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This really is THE beerweed. You can tell by the use of the phrase, "So yea".

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4530269 - 08/13/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well then it's a damn honor. :grin: :wink:

How old is he anyways? I've only heard whispers of him throughout the forum.

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4530288 - 08/13/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

He's probably 18 like he says. I believe 'im, y0..... I don't know why, but I do!

He's a total beerweed, though.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4530300 - 08/13/05 01:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
This really is THE beerweed. You can tell by the use of the phrase, "So yea".

no way its an imposter im sure

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: So LAST NIGHT I WAS BOOZING AND AN AMBULANCE CAME FOR SICK KID *SERIOUS NEED ADVICE* [Re: buckwheat]
    #4530315 - 08/13/05 01:45 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i miss the real beerweed :sad:

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder