Home | Community | Message Board

Radical Mycology Book by Chthaeus Press
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTMshroom
one
HELP: What kind of mushroom did i eat? *DELETED*
    #4530113 - 08/13/05 02:32 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by TMshroom

Reason for deletion: lame

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: HELP: What kind of mushroom did i eat? [Re: TMshroom]
    #4530195 - 08/13/05 03:07 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Same mushrooms as you had before. they vary alot depending on what they're grown on..but they were Psilocybe Cubensis.

I've tripped on mushrooms over 130 timesish. I went through a period like that, tripped every week for about a year..on the weekends. Its actually not bad for you. Drinking alcohol is worse, and thats what I did every weekend before that, so I figured..eh..

Of course psychologically thats different. It can make you more anxious or nervous after many times...but its really light and easy to control, no worse then pot. I did alot of low doses when I did, you find a nice level to bring you up to a level 2-3 trip, ad its nice. Usually 1-1.5 grams was enough, then after a few weekends of lighter trips, you have a nice 3-5 grammer every month or three. Quite a safe drug though.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineLipaYai5
Fuzzy

Loc: Mamunia... whoaaooo.
    #4530202 - 08/13/05 03:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

As far as to say what kind of shroom you ate, I have NO idea, It most likely wasn't Amanita, it' probably wasn't cubensis, but that's just my guess. I have no idea on how Weilii trips are, or Stunzi or even Asurecsens/Cyanecsens.... but I do know that mushrooms (for the most part) are MUCH less toxic when trips are spaced out in time. Your body can handle any type of toxin from most psychedellic mushroom, with small stress on the liver, I do believe. I read that most of the time, the toxins are flushed out within the next three to five days, and sometimes by the very next day.

The desire to do mushrooms (non PHYSICAL addiction) is perfectly natural and should not be looked at as a bad thing, right off the bat... however consider these factors...

If you space your trips out, (once a month, maybe twice, and at least a couple of weeks apart) you can appreciate tripping more. If you over-do it, you will naturally lose your "addiction" because, like your buddy, a bad trip may occur, or you may just notice that the trips are frequently becoming less enjoyable. There is NO way to become physically dependant on psylocibin containing mushrooms. Nor Muscimol (A. Muscaria) for that matter.

Try looking at pictures of different species of mushrooms to identify the ones you took. If they were dried, it may be a little more difficult, just notice the colours, and basic form of the caps. If all else fails, ask the source for they probably know more about the strain than you may think.

Set and Setting are important, but know yourself, and how to re-assure yourself that you are (here) and everything is (A-Okay) and even if you have nausia, or discomfort, just don't fight it. The only way you can move on from discomfort is to accept it, and KNOW it WILL PASS! (which, it will. No one has ever died from psylocibin or psilocin. The only way you can is if you FLIP OUT and run in front of a Semi or something stupid.)

-LY5

Happy trippin!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4530212 - 08/13/05 03:13 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Just about all "street shrooms" are psilocybe cubensis. This is because they are the easiest to cultivate.

Now, just because you like to trip doesn't mean you are "addicted" to shrooms. It was pleasurable and fun for you, so why would tripping occasionally be bad? If you are worried about using them too frequently, just wait for when you hear the mushrooms call to trip again. You'll know when you hear it...it's just this exciting, uncontrollable desire to want to go Beyond. Shrooms and other psychedelics are the vehicle that takes you there.

As long as you don't let tripping interfere with more important things in your life and pay attention to your mind/body, I don't see any problem with trippng.

I'm not really sure what you're asking, but every shroom trip is different. A lot depends on dose, set, and setting. I've taken an eighth and been blown out of my mind, and then I've taken an eighth of the same shrooms a month later and experienced a mild, two hour trip.

There really is no predicting these things. They'll surprise you every time.

Now of course, you don't want to trip TOO much. Respect the shrooms and you'll be fine.

OfflineTMshroom
one
Re: HELP: What kind of mushroom did i eat? [Re: MOTH]
    #4530375 - 08/13/05 04:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

chewbaka

Edited by TMshroom (07/03/07 08:45 PM)

OfflineBigBallZMaN
Knowledge Quest

Loc: Washington, USA
    #4530897 - 08/13/05 07:42 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I bet they were cubensis. 98% of the shrooms u get on the streets are cubensis, as someone stated before. The trips always vary, even on the same batch of shrooms. Shrooms are OK to eat as much as you want as long as u allow 2 - 3 days between to allow tollerance to go back to 0 so you dont have to eat a huge amount to reach the same level as before. Third, the only mental problems that will come from shrooms are ones that are preexisting. Any mental problem you have can be amplified by use of shrooms, but if you are in good mental health then you will be perfectly fine.
Trip suggestions:
Outdoor trips (ie: camping, fires, etc) with a friend or two, or several friends that are also tripping
I think outdoor trips are the very very best. I dont like tripping around too many people, during the day, or in public places.

--------------------
Our body is light, we are immortal.
Our body is love, we are eternal.
Eternal..

Omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgment.

Offlinebumper
Playin EVE
 User Gallery

Loc: Middle of Canada
Re: HELP: What kind of mushroom did i eat? [Re: BigBallZMaN]
    #4532045 - 08/14/05 02:05 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BigBallZMaN said:
Shrooms are OK to eat as much as you want as long as u allow 2 - 3 days between to allow tollerance to go back to 0 so you dont have to eat a huge amount to reach the same level as before.

I would wait 3 to 4 weeks for the drugs to be gone from your system to get back to 0.
From my personal experience that is.

--------------------
Pitbulls are like any other dog, they can be trained to be nasty or they can be trained to be good, some are smart and some are stupid, just like every other breed.
Their tough, stubborn and loyal, which is easily turned into something horrible in the wrong hands.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience