Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemnbv
Stranger
info wanted on whip its
    #4528158 - 08/12/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have searched erowid.org with little success on figuring out exactly how to do whip its. Can you actually use whip cream to get the nitrous out of it? Little help please!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: mnbv]
    #4528174 - 08/12/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Whipped cream is not really a whip it... but yes you can use the nitrous in the can to get fucked up.

A real whipit will come in a little cannister, which you are supposed to crack into a balloon and breath in and out in the balloon. Best way to kill brain cells known to man!

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: Jadian]
    #4528999 - 08/13/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"breath in and out in the balloon"

that way sucks... just take pure hits... much better.. in and out gives me a headache like if you do it to a baloon regularly... with slightly a small nitrus high... and no 'second hit"

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4529556 - 08/13/05 08:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jadian said:
Best way to kill brain cells known to man!

:thumbdown: Show me some evidence.

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: Annom]
    #4529666 - 08/13/05 09:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

it's impossible to proove an opinion...

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: Phychotron]
    #4529676 - 08/13/05 09:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I don't need evidence when someone asks me a simple question and it takes me a minute to studder out a response that should have come right off the top of my head. It just makes me feel slow.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4529692 - 08/13/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Can be the effect of the drug..... without killing brain cells.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
    #4529788 - 08/13/05 10:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

whip-its = gay ass shitfor 8th graders.
around here they even put the cans of whipped cream in the back of wawas and make you verify your 18 before you buy them.

if you want nitrous, buy a fuckin scub tank for 150$ and get that bitch filled for 60$.  Its WELL WORTH and the profit is INSANELY worth it.

However, to answer your stupid question.
You simply turn the bottle upside down and tilt the nozzle downward to the point where it allowing the Co2 to be released and not the whip cream.  You basically suck all the Co2 in and hold it in your lungs for as long as you can (thus cutting off circulation to the brain) and then release it and you will get the slight feeling your looking for.  There is Co2 in those cans, not nitrous.

Quote:

Annom said:
Quote:

Jadian said:

First of all, this causes major fucking brain damage.  that is how you get the high, by holding a redundant amount of nitrous in your lungs for a given amount of time.  Your causes a blockage for oxygen to get to your brain.  This causes MANY brain cells to die, you are basically suffocting your brain to cause that fuzzy wavey echoing feeling you get from doing nitrous and such.  Think about, it makes sense.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: ShroomArtist84] * 2
    #4529808 - 08/13/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomArtist84 said:
However, to answer your stupid question.
You simply turn the bottle upside down and tilt the nozzle downward to the point where it allowing the Co2 to be released and not the whip cream.  You basically suck all the Co2 in and hold it in your lungs for as long as you can (thus cutting off circulation to the brain) and then release it and you will get the slight feeling your looking for.  There is Co2 in those cans, not nitrous.

Um.....you are aware that nitrous and CO2 are two different gases...right? Nitrous oxide is "N2O" :rolleyes:

Quote:

First of all, this causes major fucking brain damage.  that is how you get the high, by holding a redundant amount of nitrous in your lungs for a given amount of time.  Your causes a blockage for oxygen to get to your brain.  This causes MANY brain cells to die, you are basically suffocting your brain to cause that fuzzy wavey echoing feeling you get from doing nitrous and such.  Think about, it makes sense.

Do you have any proof of this? Or is this something you thought up one night while on a nitrous binge?

Nitrous oxide is a dissociative anesthetic. It does not act by cutting off oxygen to the brain. When it is used medically there is always 20% O2 added to the N20 - but it still has the exact same effect (which should, if you know anything, indicate to you that the nitrous is NOT simply displacing oxygen).

If what you said was true, you would get the SAME effect as a nitrous hit from simply holding your breath for 30-40 seconds.

N2O's action on the brain is still not entirely understood, but it is well known that it does not cause brain damage. They still use this stuff widely in medicine - dentistry for example. Do you think doctors would be pumping their patients full of a neuro toxic gas just to get them anesthetized?

Read something before you post shit like that again.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: trendal]
    #4529815 - 08/13/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

^^^^ well i guess i was medically wrong to state what i said.
but the point still remains - its gay as hell. and yes it fucks your brain up.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4529823 - 08/13/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jadian said:
I don't need evidence when someone asks me a simple question and it takes me a minute to studder out a response that should have come right off the top of my head. It just makes me feel slow.

You could experience the same effect after being punched in the face. Or while just being out of it, because you just woke up and you're groggy and tired.

But by your line of reasoning, that would mean waking up groggy kills brain cells.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4529830 - 08/13/05 10:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomArtist84 said:
^^^^ well i guess i was medically wrong to state what i said.
but the point still remains - its gay as hell. and yes it fucks your brain up.

Again...have any proof?

There's over a hundred years of safe medical use staring you in the face on this one....so how 'bout it? Cough up some evidence for me showing that N2O is harmful to the brain.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #4529935 - 08/13/05 11:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Here is a little good info on Nitrous.
I scanned these from Psychedelics Encyclopedia"Peter Stafford".

Higher resolution of a Poster from 1845.. lol

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: Effed]
    #4529947 - 08/13/05 11:20 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Lol! That's awesome!

Have people pay to come take drugs and watch other people act silly on drugs! :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #4529956 - 08/13/05 11:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

30 gallons is a good amount.. I dont think thay had ballons in 1845 did they? They must have used regulators.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: Effed]
    #4529964 - 08/13/05 11:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah they would have had to, I expect.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4529988 - 08/13/05 11:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Annom said:
Quote:

Jadian said:

Yeah it just makes sense  :confused: Trendal said enough so I'll keep me smartass mouth shut.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
    #4530033 - 08/13/05 12:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

AS TAKEN FROM A WEBSITE...SEARCH GOOGLE:

"Nitrous oxide has been around for a couple of hundred years and has a long medical history as a mild anesthetic. More popularly known as "laughing gas," or "whippets" (when the gas is inhaled from a whipping cream charger or store-bought whipped cream dispenser), nitrous oxide is a colorless, sweet-smelling gas that produces giddiness, a dreamy or floating sensation, and a mild, pain-free state. Because nitrous oxide relieves anxiety and indirectly blocks pain, it's used most often for minor oral surgery and dental work.

When administration of nitrous oxide is monitored in a doctor's office as an anesthetic, it is considered a safe pharmacological agent. But when it is used recreationally, hazards exist. Nitrous oxide rapidly affects motor control, so you are likely to fall down soon after inhaling it. Sitting down when inhaling it, to avoid a major fall, reduces one of the potential negative effects.

Nitrous oxide needsto be mixed with oxygen if it is used for more than a few seconds, as breathing straight nitrous oxide can cause asphyxiation. When the gas comes from a pressurized tank, its freezing can cause frostbite of the nose, lips, and, possibly, of the vocal cords, which the anesthetized user might not be able to feel as it is occurring.

Immediate effects following use include stimulation at first, followed by nausea, sleepiness, lack of coordination, disorientation, and loss of appetite. The effects last only a few minutes, but with repeated inhalation, can last a few hours. With each inhalation, users feel more and more out of control; unconsciousness often results. If a user becomes unconscious after using nitrous oxide (or any other drug, including alcohol), s/he needs medical attention right away. Long-term use of inhalants can result in a condition called neuropathy, where nerve fibers are permanently damaged, causing such problems as weakness, tingling, and a loss of feeling.

As suggested before, a laughing gas high isn't all shits and giggles. In addition to potential injury to the respiratory tract, frostbite, and accidental asphyxiation, short term side-effects include drowsiness, nausea, and a lingering migraine-like headache. Long-term side-effects may include brain damage, resulting in lack of motor control and numbness. And, contrary to popular belief, nitrous oxide does seem to have addictive properties. "

Long-Term Damage
Research on addicted dentists has shown that frequent, large doses of nitrous oxide can result in brain damage and paralysis.

Yes, it causes brain damage. If you are exposed to enough every day, your gonna get it. More then likely the common balloon party users will not ever get it, but that doesn't mean that it can not do it.

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4530035 - 08/13/05 12:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Dude...

You have no idea what you are saying. Just stop before you make yourself look like too much of a underage wittly boy.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#4530037 - 08/13/05 12:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Could you give me the link to the page you found that on, so I can see the context? Obviously if it's a pro-drug-war site their view may be slightly skewed...

There is a risk of B12 defficiency in heavy users but it does not involve "brain" damage but "nerve" damage - specifically damage to nerve endings starting in the extremities.

I think they worded it as "brain damage" to place it in a negative light :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4530062 - 08/13/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, B12 defficiency is a problem for heavy users.

"Physicians and dentists have long considered nitrous oxide to be a safe pharmacological agent. Nevertheless, there is some evidence that excessive or prolonged use of it can damage the bone marrow and nervous system by interfering with the action of vitamin B-12. Moreover its use in nonmedical settings presents several hazards that users should keep in mind. Breathing it directly from pressurized tanks is dangerous for two reasons. First, gas flowing from such tanks is very cold -- cold enough to cuase frostbite of noses, lips and (most serious) vocal cords." - FROM CHOCOLATE TO MORPHINE: Andrew Weil & Winifred Rosen.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#4530114 - 08/13/05 12:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Exactly.

As always, there are risks with any drug usage and generally at least slightly more risks with non-medical drug use. The key is in understanding the risks and risk-level, then limiting use accordingly. The risks should not be down-played, but they should not be exagerated, either.

Making blanket statements like "nitrous oxide causes brain damage" is misleading, because nearly anything can cause brain damage if abused in the right way. Too much water causes brain damage.

If used properly, N2O should not cause any adverse effects for the majority of recreational users.

--------------------

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: mnbv] * 1
    #4530184 - 08/13/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Whip it good.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Offlineheaterg
Ex major whip-it user
Male User Gallery

#15264036 - 10/22/11 10:32 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I would classify whip-its as a baby asprin in the heroin world. Havent done heroin but im sure its just as bad. (if you take them... Pay attention to whats around you and listen to what dubstep has to say. (get stoned first))

OfflineEtherealslimshady
almost there
Male User Gallery

Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: heaterg]
    #15264454 - 10/23/11 12:17 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

the point remains - nitrous is gay as hell

lol.

--------------------
All posts I make are completely fictional.

OfflineEtherealslimshady
almost there
Male User Gallery

Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: Etherealslimshady]
    #15264457 - 10/23/11 12:18 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Etherealslimshady said:
"the point remains - nitrous is gay as hell "

lol.

--------------------
All posts I make are completely fictional.

OfflinePNW FunGal
fungiphile
Female User Gallery

Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: Etherealslimshady]
    #15264491 - 10/23/11 12:31 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

you know this is a six  year old thread right?
edit: i just bumped it and made it worse.

--------------------

[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/11-17/385464067-cb009a6f.jpg]

[/url]

Offlinekayatoke
Stranger
    #16807255 - 09/07/12 07:26 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

yep! lack of oxygen is what actually kills brain cells, not nitrous oxide itself.

InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: kayatoke]
    #16807334 - 09/07/12 08:01 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You sir, just bumped a 7 year old thread.

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

OfflineClosedEyeCigarette
Sigmund Freud's Dildo

Loc: USA Flag
Re: info wanted on whip its [Re: LySergic D]
    #16807395 - 09/07/12 08:10 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'd just like to add that the late and great philosopher and former president of the American Psychological Association William James experimented with Nitrous Oxide a few times in his life and this did not detract from his ability to be a brilliant philosopher.  He has trip reports in some of his books that detail his experiences with Nitrous, and we're talking 1800s shit here.  He also thought that altered states triggered mystical experience, pretty cool, and pretty pre-Leary I might add.  James also taught at Harvard, lololo.

--------------------
Just when you think you're happy
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale