Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Salvia Questionaire
    #4527980 - 08/12/05 08:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

1. Willa water bong with a pull carb work with water in it since bong isnt mine but would be better to use since I wouldnt havta walk to get a bong.

2. Is chewing and sucking better than smoking for effects? I heard smoking is harder to get effects will chewing be easier and more assurable?

PS
The Salvia D. I have are whole leafs not extracts. So I would think sucking would be more assurable but not a pro. for a first time.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (08/12/05 08:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Salvia Questionaire [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4527997 - 08/12/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you have good stuff then smoking isnt hard to get affects and you can smoke it out of anything. I prefer a big hit out of a water bong. Chewing isn't the way to go IMO.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Offlinegodsdrugofpref
Student

Loc: Oregon, USA
Re: Salvia Questionaire [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4528391 - 08/12/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you get good extracts i believe that it should not be a problem smoking it and getting affects from it. Plus i dont think you can chew extracts, even if you could it would taste like crap. I advise starting out at 5 or 10x extracts. Doing 20x and 40x might save you some money i guess but it could be harsh when you are virgin lungs to this stuff. And coughing up salvia smoke doesnt get you to trip. You have to hold that shit in like a champ. :smile: Good Luck.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Questionaire [Re: godsdrugofpref]
    #4528434 - 08/12/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Arent extracts the purple flower? I mean I thought whole leaves and grinded leaves werent extracts.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineBooger
addict

#4529401 - 08/13/05 06:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have never gotten to a breakthrough with Salvia. I know you're supposed to hold your tokes 30 seconds, but how many tokes should it take?

The most extract I've smoked is 4 hits. I've smoked leaf in varied amounts, including rolling a joint on it.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Questionaire [Re: Booger]
    #4529557 - 08/13/05 08:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

How strong were the extracts? I smoked one large hit of 15X from bouncing bear and "brokethrough" my first time.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4529695 - 08/13/05 09:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If I'm not mistaken, they can/do extract THEN put the extract BACK onto leaves, so extracts can/are in leaf form.IMHO I don't know because all I've ever smoked are regular leaves, but have broken through on them.

Booger(man it feels weird writing that): Joints won't work because although you do have to hold it in, you have to keep a flame on it constantly to make the temp high enough to get the effect and if you take more than one hit you have to let it out and without breathing in fresh air, take another hit because Salvia metabolizes super fast in your body. The number of hits is up to you. I would start off doing one CORRECTLY and if that doesn't do it, increase incrementally from there.

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Questionaire [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4529718 - 08/13/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

schapper said:
If I'm not mistaken, they can/do extract THEN put the extract BACK onto leaves, so extracts can/are in leaf form.IMHO I don't know because all I've ever smoked are regular leaves, but have broken through on them.

This is what they do however not all leaves are extracts.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

-Mark Twain

Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4529722 - 08/13/05 09:48 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, I definitely understand that. I was just addressing his second question and saying that whole leaves "could" be extracts. Sorry if I made it sound confusing.

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

OfflineBooger
addict

#4531477 - 08/13/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The extract fortified leaf I tried was Salviazone yellow. I've smoked regular leaf <correctly> and incorrectly. I was actually surprised how stoned I got off a salvia joint, but I was aware that it's not "according to Hoyle".

"Correctly" meaning in a small pipe with a catalytic lighter flame on it for the whole hit, holding the hit 30 seconds, smoking very quickly.

Edited by Booger (08/14/05 07:48 AM)

InvisiblePsychoChipmunk
Small, Furry, Disturbed

Loc: A hole in your back yard
    #4532628 - 08/14/05 02:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I advocate chewing a quid for your first time. I don't find the taste to be that bad, but some people can't seem to stand it. What I like about chewing is that things happen gradually. A salvia experience can be shocking, esp if you're new to it. I chewed for my first experience and I found that while it took much longer to reach different levels of consciousness, the gradual nature of the trip allowed me to get comfortable with things along the way.

Of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with smoking your leaves, it is very possible to get strong experiences with unfortified leaf, as well as extracts.

Either way you go, good luck and I hope you have a wonderful journey!

--------------------
\m/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale