Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
enjoying my shrooms!
    #4526761 - 08/12/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Im doing shrooms for the 2nd time here in a couple dayz and my first trip wasnt too bad, althou if im going to do it again.. i wanna do something thats really going to make me have a good trip.. if anyone has ne ideas on what to do, let me know

i thought about seeing charlie and the chocolate factory but idk if thatd cauz a bad trip or not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: enjoying my shrooms! [Re: PerfectlyDefectd]
    #4526856 - 08/12/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldnt venture much out into the public until you are quite familiar with mushroom high. Things can get overwhelming fast.

Honestly my best trips have been in an empty house with a backyard and place to run around, be loud if i want, listen to music... no where confining or having to be worried about people thinking your strange or on drugs.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblemetasin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: enjoying my shrooms! [Re: baraka]
    #4526876 - 08/12/05 03:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Being outside is cool, especially bonfires. My last trip I put on House of 1000 Corpses for the second time since I bought it. It was the first time I actually watched the menu skits. I left it on for over an hour before I turned the actual movie on, that shit was great, I was actually tearing up cause I was laughing so hard.

Invisiblemetasin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: enjoying my shrooms! [Re: metasin]
    #4526885 - 08/12/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This is one of my favorite mixes to listem to during. It starts out kinda slow but its worth it.
http://jungletrain.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5147

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: enjoying my shrooms! [Re: baraka]
    #4526886 - 08/12/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Public tripping is great, ONCE you know what your doing. Saw that movie on acid, was great, but I can handle public. I wouldnt suggest it. Get Finding Nemo, Yellow Submarine, The Matrix, Alice in Wonderland, whatever nice movies that float your boat and rent them..start one after you injest, so you watch it for the come up..then you can decide if you want to watch another. Have music on hand..On Demand on cable is great, I can go watch the Smurfs or some other weird cartoons, or lots of movie, with the push of a button. The computer full of music with WinAmp on is great. If you have alot of computer music, go find a plugin called Milkdrop. It is THE best visualizer for music, works on your desktop and changes constantly to match the music very well. Its also god to have the option (and remember you have it) to go for a walk, in the woods or whereever, even just out in your back yard. If you have a nice park or a good area of woods near you, you could always go out in the woods and trip during the day..thats another fun time. Try and find toys to play with, something to have in your hand all the time squeezing (some wierd ball, or playdoh, silly puty, ect), and something to look at or listen to. Keep your mind busy and make sure you feel completly safe doing anything, and that you have plenty to do..dont limit yourself. Also get sweet candy like skittles, starbursts, nerds, ect..fruit and ice cream are good to have on hand too. You can spend quite a bit of time just trying to eat a peice of candy and choking on the intense flavor and juiciness :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Invisiblemetasin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: enjoying my shrooms! [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4526901 - 08/12/05 03:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Milkdrop is nice if you got a decent video card. It ran fine on my 128mb before it got f'd. It hangs like a mofo on my old 64mb card.

Offlineweathereporter88
Male

Re: enjoying my shrooms! [Re: metasin]
    #4526972 - 08/12/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Somethings that others don't mention is looking at yourself in the mirror (allows me to remember who I am) and going down and laying in the grass at a park at 2-3 in the morning. These things personally make me trip well, but you aren't me, :2cents:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: enjoying my shrooms! [Re: weathereporter88]
    #4527163 - 08/12/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Most probably dont mention mirrors because for most, myself included, mirrors are horrid things that I stay away from tripping.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: enjoying my shrooms! [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4527232 - 08/12/05 04:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thanks everyone..

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #4527319 - 08/12/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yea mirrors = bad. there's nothing good about watching yourself melt.

I keep floyd and a laval lamp handy. with those two im set.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4527410 - 08/12/05 05:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nature, man, nature!  :smile:

Preferably a place where you can roll around in the dirt and sing at the top of your lungs, if necessary.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag