Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Trippin at the beach...
    #4525177 - 08/12/05 01:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My buddy and I are going down to the beach with some family and friends (they're cool lol) and we can't wait to trip at the beach.  I can't wait to step into the sand and see the enormous ocean in front of me!  Plus the rollercoasters, boardwalk...it's gonna be awesome!

Has anyone tried shroomin at the shore yet?  How was it? 

Also, what shops on the boardwalk sell salvia?  I'm going to Wildwood NJ if that helps any :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBenKenobi
Enlightened 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: Newbie]
    #4525799 - 08/12/05 08:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Think this has been discussed quite a few times b4 but yes trippin at the beach is very cool, ive done it day and night i think i enjoy it there more at night or peekin just as the sun going down.

--------------------
Old Ben

I beleive that my job in mappin the impulse pathways of a single neuron can allow us to open a mecca into the quailitative functions of the human geno...

Please support your local free spore ring by sendin back prints from successful grows, FSRE

Offlinedante

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: BenKenobi]
    #4525855 - 08/12/05 08:59 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha Wildwood man.

I tripped at the beach on LSD before at Belmar, it was pretty good. But also it was during the day and there were tons of people. I recommend you trip at night.

--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: dante]
    #4525877 - 08/12/05 09:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It was one of the best experiences of my life shroomin at the beach. My girlfriend and I plus my family and a couple of our friends went to Rehobeth beach DE
I highly recommend it at night

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: mskip23]
    #4525909 - 08/12/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I envy you man!  :sun:

Have fun, let the sand trickle through your fingers and enjoy nature as it should be enjoyed  :tongue: :mushroom2: :sun: :crazy2:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4526036 - 08/12/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey im going to be in wildwood saturday to sunday night, good times.

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: PreparationH]
    #4526125 - 08/12/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

beach is the best place to trip. i've tripped acid and shrooms more times at the beach than anywhere else. however, unlike many people here, i HIGHLY recommend tripping during the DAY, as there is much more to see and the colors and clouds will blow your mind. i dose around 3pm and peak for the sunset and come down into the night--it is flawless and inspirational. you see, during the day there are four planes (the sand, the ocean, the sky, and the dunes/houses) that intersect at infinity (down the beach on the horizon) and this is something spectacular that you will lose during the night. plus you can't see the water at night, which will be swirling goodness and beautiful colors during the day. plus crabs come at after sunset, which means you can't dabble in the shore without risking your toe being clamped off--somethign i couldn't handle while tripping. now the only thing about tripping during the day is that there may be people if you're at a populated place. i trip during the day and see maybe a few people over the course of an entire day of tripping so for me it isn't a problem. but i guarantee the people who DID see me and my friend tripping were thinking "why in the world are those two adults rolling around covered in sand laughing? they've been in that same spot for HOURS!" but i say fuck it, nobody cares! the beach is the BEST ever. but mainly during the day, not at night!
peace.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: TerrapinSunrise]
    #4526165 - 08/12/05 11:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I would also do it during the day. I have only tripped at the beach once, its fun, if you plan it all so you know your safe (easily done). There is a place thats better though, a water theme park :smile: Fucking grand! Swimming and water are the shit..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4526273 - 08/12/05 12:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Gah, water theme park. I couldn't imagine tripping and seeing hundreds of scantily clad obese people while swimming through the nastiest tasting piss filled water ever. That's how the water parks over here are anyway.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4526604 - 08/12/05 01:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The two times I've been, I didnt see any "people". There were just things moving around me, the water (which is pretty clean here :smile:), and all thre friggen water slides. Plus the water falls in the lazy river, and the wave pool...shazza! The people pay you little attention and you pay them zero.

Of course its not for everyone...but if you dont mind public places, and like water and tripping..great time :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlineonetwo4
herbature
Male

Loc: Lake Tahoe
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4526744 - 08/12/05 02:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

tripping at the beach or a waterpark is SO MUCH FUN!! I really do reccomend.  :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: onetwo4]
    #4527353 - 08/12/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sweet, thanks for the input guys.  I ended up getting a quarter instead so I'm preparing for one crazy day at the beach. :smile:

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

#4527368 - 08/12/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

that sounds cool, build a big sand castle, that keep u busy for a while

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4527423 - 08/12/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't tripped by the ocean, but I did trip at a sandy beach by a lake!  It was wonderful, playing in sand is incredibly hypnotic. 

Have a great time...one day I hope to trip by a vast ocean! 

Safe journey, I'm envious.  :smile:

OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: rod]
    #4527427 - 08/12/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

lol I don't know what I'm going to do, it's gonna be sensory overload at a place like the beach.  There's so much just even with nature to see and I'm waiting for an experience.  Look forward to a detailed trip report :smile:

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
    #4530614 - 08/13/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah man beach is the best. enjoy i know you will!

by the way, you don't have to go to a water park for waves--the ocean has plenty! i can see how the park would be hella fun with the slides and all, but i'd still prefer to be in a place where i can roll in the sand for hours without people giving me weird looks!

the beach is a giant sandbox! and swimming in the ocean is a TRIP, but i wouldn't advise going deep! keep it in the shallow end, you know, and float around and dig your toes into the sand--you're pretty much making love with the ocean. total peace. blissful. it's made me cry--out of happiness--more than once....

it's a part of me though. my parents used to trip on the beach. they love the clouds....

Edited by TerrapinSunrise (08/13/05 03:46 PM)

OfflineipickPA
 User Gallery

Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: TerrapinSunrise]
    #4531747 - 08/13/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

haha wildwood..thats funny i live about 2 hrs away
anywho..yeah the beach+LSD equals amazing times..
This one time my friend and I were tripping (pretty hard) and we're playing in the ocean (not in too deep, trying to be careful NOT to die haha) but anyways i look next to me and what do i see? a freaking seal, yup and and i wasn't even hallucinating the seal..
I could have reached out and touched the thing but I was thrown off by the fact that seals aren't supposed to be in new jersey haha Oh wait i thought!? SHARKS EAT SEALS fuck that I was outta there (they eventually made everyone get out of the water for that reason)..crazy shit ALWAYS happens while tripping..stuff that would never happen on a reguar day to day basis..

OfflineBurnOneDown
New Shroomer

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Re: Trippin at the beach... [Re: ipickPA]
    #4532455 - 08/14/05 01:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha! Im always at Wildwood! Enjoy.

--------------------
My choice is what I choose to do and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you. Your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causin' no harm then you're alright with me. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause I'm gonna burn one down. Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom