Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Does terrorism work? [Re: Unagipie]
    #4542419 - 08/16/05 01:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

terrorism works even better when you have ppl like bush that are more than happy to do all the killing for you ..mohammed atta &co killed 3044 americans on 9/11..but many more *american* deaths will result from this action at the hands of the US govt..both from military adventures such as iraq..and much more so from fascistic domestic policies such as the PATRIOT act and its proposed expansions...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Does terrorism work? [Re: Redstorm]
    #4542934 - 08/16/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
With regards to Isreal look how it worked to gain Palestinians control over Gaza and the West Bank and Isreali withdrawl from the Golan Heights. The PLO was given a seat at the UN general assembly for blowing up airplanes. Also look at the US attitude to Iraq. Public opinion would be higher if not for daily suicide bombings.

Actually Alan Dershowitz has an intersting book entitled: Why Terrorism Works. He has some pretty powerful examples.

The thugs do have control of West Bank and the Gaza Strip because of terrorism.

The PLO was given a seat because they were the point men for a largely anti-semitic world. If not for terrorism I surmise that the thugs would have had Gaza and most of the West Bank back a long time ago. We'll never know though. Israel only wanted those territories as buffers from their neighbors. By the time they reached a reasonable non-agression agreement with those neighbors the terriories themselves became the source of the threats and attacks. We'll see what these stone age assholes do now.

Why did you put "The thugs do have control of West Bank and the Gaza Strip because of terrorism." within my quotes? I did not say that and the rest of my post clearly repudiates it.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Does terrorism work? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4543134 - 08/16/05 05:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
With regards to Isreal look how it worked to gain Palestinians control over Gaza and the West Bank and Isreali withdrawl from the Golan Heights. The PLO was given a seat at the UN general assembly for blowing up airplanes. Also look at the US attitude to Iraq. Public opinion would be higher if not for daily suicide bombings.

Actually Alan Dershowitz has an intersting book entitled: Why Terrorism Works. He has some pretty powerful examples.

The thugs do have control of West Bank and the Gaza Strip because of terrorism.

The PLO was given a seat because they were the point men for a largely anti-semitic world. If not for terrorism I surmise that the thugs would have had Gaza and most of the West Bank back a long time ago. We'll never know though. Israel only wanted those territories as buffers from their neighbors. By the time they reached a reasonable non-agression agreement with those neighbors the terriories themselves became the source of the threats and attacks. We'll see what these stone age assholes do now.

Why did you put "The thugs do have control of West Bank and the Gaza Strip because of terrorism." within my quotes? I did not say that and the rest of my post clearly repudiates it.

My guess is that it was a mistake he made in using the quote function. I've made the same mistake before, but usually catch it in time to edit it.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Does terrorism work? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4544020 - 08/16/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, I really fucked that post up. I honestly have no clue what I did to make it go apeshit like that.

The comment in question, to clarify, is my view, not Zappa's.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]