Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Losing Your Virginity
    #4524595 - 08/11/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

What's your story on it?

And by "virginity", I usually mean sexual intercourse, but if you got head or anal first and have an orgasmic story about that, consider it shared.

Almost every time I've asked someone this they have a weird story, so I figure the Pub would be especially appropiate since most everyone here is out there to begin with.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: Ravus]
    #4524604 - 08/11/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Came home from a concert, my roommate was gone, she came over, we smoked, she wanted to be tied to the bed, I went down on her, then untied her, she got on all fours, and I fucked her.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4524620 - 08/11/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Just got head, told me she wanted me inside of her she had to give me a hand job for awhile cause I was tired from blowing her tonsils out seconds earlier, went to town lasted pretty long cause the back of her mouth was still sticky, pulled out and came on tummy, she said kinda of perturbed "I guess I should of told you I'm on the pill", rolled over fell a sleep

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4524626 - 08/11/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Got really drunk and somehow something happened :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4524636 - 08/11/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That sounds like fun for a virgin.

My first time of anything fun was getting head. These two girls IMed me on AIM when I was in 8th grade or a freshman, and said they were drunk and wanted a guy there. They asked me if I had a condom and, unfortunately I didn't, so they said we'd settle for head. These girls were, by the way, 10th graders at the time, and both of them weren't bad. One was what I'd call pretty hot, the other was OK.

Well I had to walk, and got lost my first time, so went back to my house, asked for more directions, and they offered to meet me halfway. After walking for quite a bit they met me halfway, and we went to her basement through some ninja back window.

I made the first move relatively quickly since I'm like that (as in less than a minute after we sat down and had a beer) and then they took turns sucking me off while the other one made out with me. The OK one was also OK at head, and the pretty hot one was mostly excellent. She had an awesome deepthroat going.

That was a while ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. I got home after sunrise and just crashed.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineTubOlucinogens
Stranger

Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: Noetical]
    #4524639 - 08/11/05 11:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I guess I should of told you I'm on the pill

I don't understand how birth control became THE pill.

It's ponderous!

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4524643 - 08/11/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

did you slay a dragon {question mark}

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: TubOlucinogens]
    #4524645 - 08/11/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sex is the center of human nature, so of course the pill that allows the most widespread sex without the major repercussion is the one that will gain the THE status.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #4524658 - 08/11/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I was 13... my mom put me into a residential mental institution... they had all the minors in one area, males and females.. we each had our own rooms, no locks on the room doors. This one chick was flirting with me during the day, so I asked her if she wanted to bang.. she said yes. So after lights out they do room checks every 20 minutes.. I waited until right after the third check and then snuck out of my room and went into hers right next door. We fucked like crazy for 10 minutes and then I left and went down the hall to the bathroom so if they saw me I could just say I had just left my room.. once in the bathroom that's when I noticed the blood and hymen tissue all over my dick.. yay!

--------------------

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #4524660 - 08/11/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I was at my Dad's place in wisconsin, and he was away at work. I went on the computer and got on myspace and talked to some girl. She wasn't do anything so she came over.
We made out on the couch, and then she stopped and I knew what she wanted. We moved to the bed and got the deed done.

--------------------
Kira: What do Klingons dream about?

Worf: Things that would send cold chills down your spine, and wake you up in the middle of the night. No, it is better you do not know

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #4524662 - 08/11/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's the most important pill I can think of. Cure for cancer? AIDS? Fuck that! "The Pill" is the one that lets you fuck without a rubber.

I think I subconsciously lifted that from some comedian ^

As for my story, it went a little something like this:
Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Got really drunk and somehow something happened :shrug:

me and HELLA are doing our part to perpetuate the irresponsible, drunk teenager stereotype.

--------------------

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4524663 - 08/11/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TubOlucinogens said:
It's ponderous!

top notch diction  :thumbup:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: mantis]
    #4524675 - 08/11/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

We used no birth control, and I think I ended up busting inside her, but I don't really remember.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4524677 - 08/11/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I know I got MOST of it out.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4524678 - 08/11/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I was 19. It was my freshman year at college. This chick lived in the same dorm as me, and we had met once before. Anyway, I see her at a party, and we chat the whole time. After the party ends, we go back to our dorm, and continue the conversation in my room. It's about 3:30am at this point, and suddenly we look into each other's eyes, and start making out. Well, it progressed from there, and you can pretty much figure out what happened next. I should have left it at that, but instead made the mistake of being in a relationship with her for 2 1/2 months afterwards, which ended on an extremely sour note.

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4524685 - 08/11/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Came home from a concert, my roommate was gone, she came over, we smoked, she wanted to be tied to the bed, I went down on her, then untied her, she got on all fours, and I fucked her.

This sounds fairly recent.....

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #4524687 - 08/11/05 11:54 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Good story Ravus, and I like your new avatar. I would like to share my experience too but I don't have one.

OfflineTubOlucinogens
Stranger

#4524705 - 08/11/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That makes a lot of sense, man. However, I think from now on, I'm going to insist that females use the full chemical name.

My first time was sort of ridiculous. I wore a pink condom and I was for some reason disinterested, so I had trouble keeping it up. I was plagued with those sorts of "Is it me? Am I not sexy?" etc sort of questions from her for a while over it too.

:drooling:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4524710 - 08/11/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:

This sounds fairly recent.....

Nope, I remember the date. December 9 2001, I was 19, 3 years ago...my first long-term relationship..that one lasted ten months.

Right now I'm going on 26 months. :inlove:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Losing Your Virginity [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4524711 - 08/11/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

adjust said:
Good story Ravus, and I like your new avatar. I would like to share my experience too but I don't have one.

That sucks, but really it's mostly psychological. My first time getting head was nowhere near as good as I expected it would be, and I know I could've gotten off a lot quicker by jacking off.

Though that's head from inexperienced juniors (I know I said 10th graders, but they were juniors I remember and I'm not going back to edit it). Now sex on the other hand can be pretty magnificent.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds