Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Lack of ideas.
    #4520252 - 08/10/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

What is going on inside my brain? I need to write, but I have no ideas. I get one every once in a while, but they are only a few lines long, and full of negativity, and hatred. Reality is what you make it, and I don't like where mine is heading. The truth used to be positive, but something happened. Some sort of alternate reality has been setting in. I need more booze, it gets the juices flowing. Or does it? Absorb from the ultimate, you fool. Stop with the outside influences, the social conditioning, you are fucking up big time. Conformity. Being trained by an enemy you must fight, stop with the "normality."

Fool.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Lack of ideas. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4520266 - 08/10/05 10:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I would imagine a nice ego-death dose of a psychedelic should mix things up and get some creative juices flowing.

Otherwise, don't stress about it man...oddly enough everything is perfect.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #4520272 - 08/10/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

YOU NEED TO ROLL.

Hella tight, you're a fucking cool guy. You see shit how it is, and I've never noticed this. You should be an author, or a poet.

:tripping:
!!

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Lack of ideas. [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4520281 - 08/10/05 10:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

MDMA is quite fun if you have a woman to cuddle with, but I'd rather take some LSD or mushrooms. You kick ass too. Keep up the good work.

--------------------

Offlinerolbz
lover

Loc: Flag
    #4524034 - 08/11/05 09:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

haha...and by the way..ive actually felt the same as of late..everytime i try to write..its not the same as before.. and i actually made plans to write and structure a whole song during one level 4 trip

--------------------
persistent existence flows fluid without resistance

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4524046 - 08/11/05 09:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
What is going on inside my brain? I need to write, but I have no ideas. I get one every once in a while, but they are only a few lines long, and full of negativity, and hatred. Reality is what you make it, and I don't like where mine is heading. The truth used to be positive, but something happened. Some sort of alternate reality has been setting in. I need more booze, it gets the juices flowing. Or does it? Absorb from the ultimate, you fool. Stop with the outside influences, the social conditioning, you are fucking up big time. Conformity. Being trained by an enemy you must fight, stop with the "normality."

Fool.

For centuries, alcohol has been the narcotic of choice for the bulk of authors. In a way, alcohol achieves what psychedelics do in loosening your mind to all possibilities, but I believe it focuses everything through the self instead of letting the self dissipate into everything. So I don't know that alcohol is your answer if you feel that your personal world view is skewed negatively. Psychedelics might help destroy that negative barrier.

I've been struggling with writing too, and believe me, a daily record of the minutia of your day will greatly help you. Just writing ANYTHING, no matter how mundane or miniscule it seems, will jumpstart you.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #4524078 - 08/11/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Learn to freewrite. Just put your pen down on your paper and don't stop writing. Just write about the first thing that comes to mind. Whatever you do, do not stop and think. Just write. Write for 30 minutes straight.

After a few paragraphs of random bullshit you'll start to come across some ideas. Its really crazy how it works.

--------------------
Kira: What do Klingons dream about?

Worf: Things that would send cold chills down your spine, and wake you up in the middle of the night. No, it is better you do not know

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Lack of ideas. [Re: Worf]
    #4524089 - 08/11/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Indeed. It forms a natural connection between your imagination and your physical body, with your brain being the nexus where the connection is forged..even if you just write your name or the alphabet repeatedly across a page, you'll find writing comes more naturally.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
    #4524107 - 08/11/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Go and watch an episode of your favorite show, what's it called? Oh yeah! The OC.

Then imagine your one of the characters on there and write from their perspective.

(I'd be the cute dark haired chick if I was you!)

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: Lack of ideas. [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #4526589 - 08/12/05 01:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think television is the answer here.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Lack of ideas. [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4526596 - 08/12/05 01:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Vision Quest.

--------------------

OfflineVex
Stranger
    #4526619 - 08/12/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just write about anything. The more you do it, the better you will get. It's like almost everything else.

And don't always feel like you have to write something epic and heady. For instance create a race of beings that doesn't exist. Write about their society and their mannerisms. It's a good way to exercise your creativity, and your writing skills.

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4526687 - 08/12/05 02:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:

Fool.

WTF???

/slaps Hella

Back to OTD you're getting soft

oh, ,

and bring the lotion

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract