Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Loc: Tasmania, AUS
Mr Shroomson, Learning from the Mushroom Teacher
    #4523329 - 08/11/05 08:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Magic Mushrooms.. the first attempt

Info
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 70kg

2 of us were going to take our first trip ever, only drug we had done before was mdma and pot. between us we had 40 Psilocybe subaeruginosa caps. (unsure of the weight)

Hunting and Gathering

These mushrooms were found out in the forest around where I live, a few weeks of research went into these mushrooms before we headed off on our hunt for our fungi friends. After our first very hunt we managed to pull 80 or so sub?s

Munch Time

[+0:00]
we did them at my girlfriends house , clair. It was a nice spot to do it with an amazing view of the city below us. We made our self?s a shroom and peanut sandwich each and munched down.. Hrmm didn?t taste to bad.

We started playing Cards with some rise against in the background, within 30 minutes Tom was already changing the suit to ?queens? so it looked like it was starting to kick the fuck in.

[+0:30] 8 mushroom caps

It?s the strangest feeling ever on the way up it felt as if my sense of time was being ripped apart and thrown around like some dogs chew toy. I slowly ate more over the next hour or so as things were starting to kick in. Fuck it was strange.. I felt normal but at the same totally different. The world had opened up, in my head I felt as if I could see twice as more as what was there?but it was all still the same?? So out of place and twisted around my thoughts would fly around and collide with each other sending memories off into the darkness of my mind. Things were starting to change.. everything still looked the same but it all had a different feel to it.

[+1:30] 14 mushroom caps

My mind was active with 30 different thoughts and ideas at once, each one having to wait in a queue for a matter of seconds until I was able to reach it and think about it. Within the first hours of coming up I learned the creation of numbers and letters. From the dawn of creation right up until that second.. I knew it all? oh wait. hang on? what was I thinking about?... something to do with letters or something? Fuck. It was gone these thoughts and new understandings learned over again were blowing my mind. I knew this was going to be pretty fucked. I arrived at a place where there was no emotion.. I wasn?t liking it.. or hating it.. and it didn?t matter as for me emotion didn?t exist, just pure blankness covered my senses.

We waited for what seemed like forever so the next events to come.. we were sure there had to be something more to this then just being a dumbass with weird vision waiting for what seemed like forever we sat around listening to Pink Floyd eating mushrooms.. by this stage I had forgotten how to eat.. so I just sat on the ground trying to push mushrooms down my throat.. it was fucked up.. I knew there was a thing called eating.. but I just didn?t know how to do it. The paintings in Clair?s house started to look a whole lot cooler. I parked my ass down in front of one and within a few seconds the colors slowly started to change going front bright to dark and swimming around with each other. Damn it looked amazing? in fact everything looked amazing.. and everything sounded amazing. Jokes were magical the humor I saw in the world was blowing my mind, whoever invited the world was a funny funny person. There are so many hidden humorous things that can only really been seen once in a altered state.

[+3:00] 18 mushroom caps

I went and grabbed a pen and paper.. things were starting to get really interesting. I was going to Draw tom a picture of that the mushroom had just said to me. ?Revolucion you?re a cool guy?, so I got down to work.. I must of taken me 30 minutes to draw as my mind was starting to go off and loop around with 1000 thoughts which disappeared as soon as I had thought of them, only to reappear pretending to be new thoughts only a matter of moments latter. The picture ended up as Mr Shroomson with a speech bubble saying ?Revolucion you are a cool guy? now this might not sound very interesting but at that moment in time it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Just the addiction of minor details sent it off into levels of gold humor I never knew existed.

Oh shit I was getting wasted hard at this point.. everything was way to funny, the thought loops I was going through started to get more extreme and fast. My mind would want to slow down and concentrate on something like a chair but at the same time fly off to the end of the universe and find some little secrets to tell me, only to make me forget in at the very moment it was inside my head. My legs were fucked.. no way I would be able to stand up for much longer.. so I fell to the ground in a fit of laughter.. oh man falling down was funny, in fact laughing was funny... oh god

[+4:00] 20 mushroom caps

as I lay on the ground giggling like a school girl the bits of dirt and dust started to form uniform lines and start lighting themselves up like Christmas lights. Wow that was pretty interesting.. then within a matter of seconds the carpet would line up in uniform lines as well.. and then dance around with 1000 patterns moving and turning every moment into something more magical then before. That shit was funny.. so I laughed .. and laughed.. at this point I was laughing so hard I was forgetting to breath.. and fuck not being able to breath was funny.. so I laughed more and more. Convulsion on the ground I rolled around laughing the most amazing laugh I have ever felt. I thought this laugh would kill me.. and I just found that to be the more funny thing ever.

Next things started to change color and shape.. oh wow.. I forgot the ceiling was blue.. oh wait .. no its red? oh hang on.. ahh . The room was alive with color every second changing shape and color into something totally new.. at the while being covered with the most amazing patterns the world had ever created. Millions of shapes and designs flowed around the walls and covered everything is saw while the world was changing color at the same time with the music that had now totally controlled everything we felt. This went on for a while until I could no longer see the room.. just color .. and patterns. I was in love.. never before had I been so amazed.. I wasn?t scared only shocked at what beautiful creation was in front of my vision.

I managed to hold onto my laughter for a second, taking more strength then to move a boulder up a hill. Once things had cooled down for me I was able to stand up.. and also see the room. The loops were crazy at the moment everything was in sets, my vision, my hearing and my thoughts each one looping and mixing with each other in crazy mathematical paths. I made friends with a piece of grass and danced with it around the room.. this was great.

[+5:30] 23 mushroom caps

I was loving the music, at one point I started to do a beat box, holy shit it was the most amazing thing I had ever heard.. the most beautiful sound in the world! and I had created it! I could see the sounds i made fly out and go around the room.. creating new sounds as the bumped into each other I danced around in a world filled with color and patterns while my own song was leading the way into total bliss. I was able to grab the sounds out of the air and plus them together.. each time grabbing one I got a part of my vision with it as well.. dragging colors over the top of each other in a kind of metallic soup. This trip was going forever.. where had I been for the past 100 years.. in this room.. is this even a room? 1000 years? 100000 years? Where was I .. this was crazy.

Things started to slow down and I was able to see again without the colors flushing out my vision. I looked outside into a world where everything was connected.. as I looked I took a breath? I was that breath I felt it move in side me and mix with my body in a way I never knew before.. I was the world and the world was me. The mushrooms were talking to me now.. telling me the most amazing things.. how the universe was created and how it grew.. but I wasn?t allowed to hold onto these thoughts.. the mushrooms had given me the answers to creation.. but only for a tiny moment and then it was gone. They do not like others to know about what they know.. I think they only tell you these things are a sign of there magnitude and power. I was unable to tell tom about things I saw.. my lips just couldn?t make the sounds.. as I talked to the mushrooms and asked them if I could please tell tom about the tree that turned into a cat they said no, and with that not they messed my head up in some way that I cant remember now blocking all thought apart from the understanding of control.. the control they have on me.. it was harsh.. and mean.. they aren?t very nice mushrooms sometimes.. they want everything to be only between u and them.

So there, that is pretty much it.

[+7:00] - all over, i felt great for the hours after this, sitting down watching a movie with my girlfriend and her friend i was able to pretty much guess everything that was going to happen next, while they were having trouble just trying to work out what characters were what. Rather interesting?

Oh and the funniest bit of the day.. how could I of left this out.. Clair was sitting for us.. looking after us making sure we didn?t die.. at one point I went out to tell her how much it meant to me. I had the most amazing words flowing around inside my head. But for some reason all I could come out with was
?Thanks for being a dumbass?.

Not having proper weight of mushrooms is a very stupid thing to do going into a trip, i recommend that you do know how much you are eating before you eat it. This trip was very close, if not a heavy trip. For me i loved it, but for a first time dose make sure you are in the right mind frame before going straight into someting like that.

Feel free to give me any feedback or ask any questions

--------------------
The edge just has a better view

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

Re: Mr Shroomson, Learning from the Mushroom Teacher [Re: Rex]
    #4524360 - 08/12/05 12:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

how did the picture you drew turn out? do you have a better explination for why you couldn't express yourself to your girlfriend?

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Loc: Tasmania, AUS
Re: Mr Shroomson, Learning from the Mushroom Teacher [Re: puwtrip]
    #4525307 - 08/12/05 04:31 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i had no idea i said that to my girlfriend until she came out later on and told me, i just had to say sorry for it.

--------------------
The edge just has a better view

OfflineRAYMAN
Stranger
Re: Mr Shroomson, Learning from the Mushroom Teacher [Re: Rex]
    #18288885 - 05/19/13 07:41 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Would be great to see that drawing

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports