Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
3.6g of good vibes and hard times.
    #4520701 - 08/11/05 02:16 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Ok this won't be terrifically written or probably very good but I just wanted to share my great experience with you.

It started last Friday, I went to the String Cheese Festival, String Cheese Incidents one of my favorite bands was playing and several other great bands were also there. I got there late and SCI was already playing, I set up my tent and on the way to the show a nice lady offered to sell me shroom chocolates with 1.8g in each, I gladly bought them and took them right there. The SCI show was over in about 40 minutes since I got there so late, however I wasn't too saddened the shrooms were just starting to kick in. I climbed in my tent and just relaxed. Everything was going fine, I smoked a bowl and that really kicked off the trip, everything was going fine but then I realized I had no water and was very thirsty. I wasn't very prepared for a trip, no trip toys, no music, nothing really it was a very spur of the moment thing. I started kind of freaking out over the fact that I had no water, I really wanted some and I really didn't feel up to going out in front of a bunch of people to buy some. After about 10 minutes of agonizing over this I eventually said what the hell and went for it. I realized once I got out I was tripping pretty hard, and it was fairly dark out, but I walked the half mile to get water anyway. I was able to get some water and was pretty happy after that, then I started getting a bit nauseous, so I decided to head back to my tent after sitting for a few minutes. It had gotten much darker by now and I was kind of worried about finding my tent, the worries started getting to me and I thought about what if I couldn't find it since I could barely see where I was going. I wandered on a couple wrong paths until I finally found the one that was correct, or at least I thought it was I wasn't too sure (It was). I get in the tent and I still am not sure if its mine, that was worrying me a bit and I layed down for a bit then I started trying to figure out if it WAS indeed my tent, I said out loud "Hmm these are my things, they are in this tent, so this probably is my tent".

I decided to not worry about it at that time since the nausea was hitting me pretty hard, I decided to throw up and that made me feel much better, at least once I figured out how to open my tent :smile:. I was pretty confused and out of it at this time I layed in there pissed that I took this much shrooms without being prepared at all, I started to get paranoid about something, I don't even remember what. I then kind of lost it, I felt like I was sort of dying, I told myself it was the shrooms and that comforted me quite a bit actually but I kept going back in forth in my moods bad and then good. This was driving me pretty mad until someone in the campground started playing Grateful Dead really loud. People were partying outside and having a great time, there were hundreds of people around camping probably near a thousand total in the large area. My mood lifted very quickly when I heard Jerry start singing. I layed on my back and closed my eyes, this was when the trip really took off for the better. I felt like I was dying again but this time the music helped a lot I just kind of let go, then I experienced one of the most amazing things, it felt like my body was being ripped apart molecule by molecule and I saw a very very bright white that felt like it was sending out love to me. I envisioned all my molecules being kind of spun apart from each other outward.

The euphoria I was experiencing was absolutely amazing. I had a smile so huge it was as if I was trying to smile as wide as possible, and I was yawning and with each yawn more euphoria would come. I think my eyes may have been watering from yawning so much but I couldn't tell since it was dark in the tent and my fingers and actually my whole body felt like it was melting into the ground. The overall energy from the camp was growing people were cheering about music, someone yelled TURN THE MUSIC UP and I smiled a big smile and then giggled a bit. The music went up and so did my mood, I wanted to yell out how great I was feeling to the entire camp and how all the positive energy they were all flowing out was helping me so much. Some people started yelling and then the whole camp was yelling, it was more of like a howling type thing, I started yelling a bit myself and everyone was laughing, I cant describe how great the vibe was that night there. Probably because so many people were tripping on either Shrooms or some LSD and a lot of people were on molly too. After a while I came off the peak and then I started feeling like I was communicating with other trippers in my head, I started trying to have a conversation and I lost that feeling. It was very unique. Then I started having a lot of closed eye visuals of mushrooms and other great things and started making silly faces to keep myself amused. I then kind of felt like some kind of odd birdlike alien creature and was crawling around in my tent looking at the walls and doing a sort of snake thing with my tongue, I was very much enjoying myself. Coming down I enjoyed as I always do thinking about my life, and things I am doing wrong, and what I should do to correct them.

It was very productive and got a few things I needed to do straighted out. Overall it was a fantastic trip which I felt was saved by Jerry :mushroom2: the whole thing lasted probably 5 hours or so I didn't even have a watch to know lol :wink:

Edited by Fastem (08/11/05 02:21 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
spirit molecule

Re: 3.6g of good vibes and hard times. [Re: Fastem]
    #4524743 - 08/12/05 02:02 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

"Hmm these are my things, they are in this tent, so this probably is my tent".

I love it when you have to decode rather simple situations by reverse compiling events to understand where you stand.

your trip changed for the better and you came out happy.  :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports