Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
Lucifer.
    #4519875 - 08/10/05 09:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

He left God's side because he didn't need the love. We're angels part of God? Right? God loved itself. Lucifer looked at himself like the most beautiful angel. That he was more beautiful than God. May not make sense or, I'm missing something.

But he left God's side, he didn't need the love. Therefor, is this what created hatred? He loved himself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: KairoAnnunaki]
    #4519912 - 08/10/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
Re: Lucifer. [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4519920 - 08/10/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The concept though. The fact of him leaving. Just the fact. It potrayed not needing the love. The "respect". That this angel loved himself.

Aside from all the creation, evolution etc. The moral of it.

Offlinepsychomime
o_O
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Lucifer. [Re: KairoAnnunaki]
    #4519921 - 08/10/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"In one sense you are the ultimate creation of God, of Gods own stuff, designed to be an actual extension of Her, a creation that creates, for only God can create. So all the cosmic rebellions (ie. Lucifer rebellion) were trying to accomplish something that already exists, separate Gods creating separate realities." The Cosmic Joke

OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
Re: Lucifer. [Re: psychomime]
    #4519946 - 08/10/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

But if Lucifer was one with the God, he would already have known about it. He would already have known that he himself, and what he was doing already existed. Therefor he only fell because he didn't desire the "love", or love. He didn't need it.

Of course, if he fell after the creation of Earth. He was part of this reality's creation.

Which then he knew what he could do to tempt Adam And Eve correctly.

Edited by KairoAnnunaki (08/10/05 09:28 PM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #4519953 - 08/10/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nice one mime.

Metaphorically speaking how could "God" see or know itself without contrast.

If you have a white circle painted on a white wall, you can't see the circle, don't even know it's there, in reality, it doesn't exist.

Separate the white circle from the wall and put a dark back drop behind it "shadow" and now, you can see it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4519955 - 08/10/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Lucifer = Light-Bringer

Satan = Prince of Darkness

How can Lucifer = Satan?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinepsychomime
o_O
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4519966 - 08/10/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

But if Lucifer was one with the God, he would already have known about it.

why? thats why its a cosmic joke. not realising that what you want, is what you already have.

jiggy, thats why i beleive we have a dualistic world. consciousness requires contrast. God is the sum of that contrast.

OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
    #4519978 - 08/10/05 09:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If Lucifer is the light bringer then Satan must be the light?

But then I don't see why we would need to see that white circle, I know what you are saying though in contrast. Creation. Maybe a part of God wanted to create also. Maybe a part of that was Lucifer, wanting to create something. Figuring that if "God" can love itself, why shouldn't Lucifer be able to? And be able to create.

Seperation. Exactly. So for all we know, Lucifer can be just like God. If not, "God" could be a seperation off Lucifer. So it's all about seperation. And if they were all once one, then they would have already known about this.

So then go to the seperation of cells. Symbeosis. Or well, if not just evolution. Seperation. Change, for the better.

And if this is true then who, us who believe in the "God", and it's certain mythologies. This one, with Lucifer though. If Lucifer did fall from God because he knew himself everything, being part of "God"'s knowledge. Knew what would happen. Then Lucifer himself knew what must be done.

I pretty much believe he didn't need the love though. For some reason. As if he could create his own kind of love. The love that "God" has itself. The love of "I love me", and "I don't need love from another because that love will be focused in on something else. The creation of Earth and that other reality". Therefor he wanted to feel the same thing God was doing. The almighty power of being "God". And now he is. Supposidly, in mythology he, being called now "Satan". Reining in "Hell", is a "God" himself. And if this is what he was trying to show us. Was that one day we will be in heaven, casted aside while "God" creates some other reality of existence. We will be just as the angels are who sit up there. Just another mythology to some other...

Reality.

Edited by KairoAnnunaki (08/10/05 09:50 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Lucifer. [Re: Swami]
    #4520055 - 08/10/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Lucifer = Light-Bringer

Satan = Prince of Darkness

How can Lucifer = Satan?

A lot of people don't know that biblical factoid. Thanks for thinking to post it.

Jesus was also called the Light Bringer.

The understanding behind that goes that "For Jesus to come into his Christed Light, he had to first separate himself from the one and walk through the darkness.

Just like with the analogy of the circle coming into the light after it separated from the wall and came out from the dark behind it.

This is one reason why I put up that post long ago called "Coffee talk with Lucifer"

I think the symbolic archetype of the role of Lucifer is poorly misunderstood.

This goes hand in hand with having to experience the dark night of the soul before one comes into their own light.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (08/10/05 10:10 PM)

OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
Re: Lucifer. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4520087 - 08/10/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

But Jesus could have been Lucifer. Go back to the Garden Of Eden when Lucifer took the form of a snake.

The old Testiment of the Bible says:

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming?How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer?thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. (Isaiah 14:9-16 KJV)

New Testiment:

And there was war in heaven?Satan was cast out (Revelation 12:7-9)

So why would they have two different names for apparently possibly the same figure?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4520108 - 08/10/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Different roles same body in essence evolving through creation.

I don't read the Bible literally, it's all metaphorical symbolism to me. I don't even trust the translations, and know through the admission of the Roman Catholic church, they forged portions of it and took others out. I can't use it as an actual and accurate blow by blow account for anything.

I said all I care to on this. It's something you have to explore through on your own. Just wanted to give some food for thought to maybe take your exploration in other directions. Who knows what you will find. :heart: :sun:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
    #4520142 - 08/10/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, there is no doubt they messed with the Bible. If it was even the called the Bible in the first place.

Given the .. information. That "God" is love. And if Lucifer was casted out, because he did not need the love. He looked upon himself. Had confidence in himself. Apparently he didn't need the love anymore.

And I only ponder this because of love in real life. Why should I need love from a girl? I mean why do I need such a thing? The options of it, the existing options of heartache. And is it spiritual really? Or is it just hormones, and knowledge and education. Realizing it. And now I've realized that love, well, you don't really need love from another thing. Rather why not love yourself?

And if that's why he was casted out of heaven. Then that's sad. That's sad on "God"'s part.

Edited by KairoAnnunaki (08/10/05 10:18 PM)

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4520147 - 08/10/05 10:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think Lucifer is just the Freudian complex God developed after he started questioning his sexuality.

Hell is just a massive, divine closet. :wink:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4520158 - 08/10/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

psychomime said:
But if Lucifer was one with the God, he would already have known about it.

why? thats why its a cosmic joke. not realizing that what you want, is what you already have.

jiggy, thats why i beleive we have a dualistic world. consciousness requires contrast. God is the sum of that contrast.

me too! I have been seeing and experiencing over the last two years now how dualities can work together in harmony as compliments in contrast and do not have to work in oppositional struggle against each other.

In other words, the duality is still there, always will be. There are many different ways to use it, see it and experience existence with it.

It was a brilliant invention for self knowing and self realization!

It's my understanding, if there ever was such an angelic being named Lucifer, he master minded how to pull of the illusion of the split. He did a service to the creator, creation and evolution with it. He was the first to volunteer to jump in too and play supporting roles in the grand illusion of separation and duality.

Now, he just gets blamed for causing the darkness, evil, and bad blah blah blah

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
    #4520174 - 08/10/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Exactly.

I think it's man's own fault of evil.

OfflineLuke
thought

Loc: the Well
    #4520295 - 08/10/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KairoAnnunaki said:
He left God's side because he didn't need the love. We're angels part of God? Right? God loved itself. Lucifer looked at himself like the most beautiful angel. That he was more beautiful than God. May not make sense or, I'm missing something.

But he left God's side, he didn't need the love. Therefor, is this what created hatred? He loved himself.

God and satan is for the insane.

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #4520304 - 08/10/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

one of the coolest experiences of my life was getting stoned with a hafiz. he told me this shit-
lucifer was cast out for his pride
he wouldn't bow down to god
he was the brightest of god's creations, he had more knowledge than any other being except god
but he lacked the free will of humans, and out of that, out of refusing to take his place below humans, he was cast out.
and god is love.

what i got from this was that when we have no faith in love, that's lucifer. it's the same as saying we know everything, because having faith means there's something beyond what we know.

interesting perspective IMO, i don't know how i feel it.

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Lucifer. [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4520321 - 08/10/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

but he lacked the free will of humans,

But if he lacked freewill, how could he refuse to bow down to God? :confused:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
Re: Lucifer. [Re: Icelander]
    #4520372 - 08/10/05 11:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i think, that was his nature
god created him not to bow down
denying love is one of the creations of love

edit: or something

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Edited by crunchytoast (08/10/05 11:08 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order