Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineecoman2
Stranger
Shrooms@Shows
    #4507771 - 08/07/05 05:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This is the second time this has happened this year.

I ate some shrooms at a show this year and was sure all the cops where on to me. I knew they could tell i was trippin and they where talking about how they where going to take me down. I was walking around looking at them out of the corner of my eye and could tell they where keeping an eye on me. About a month or so later.. same thing different band. Was sure i was busted. Even called my dad to say I was sorry for not being a better son....WTF

I shared with this dude i had just met and after a while I thought he was a cop....he instuduced me to 2 friends and I was sure they where cops...about 4grams both times of PE. I went to a show last weekend and again about 4gm...everything was cool...I was alone the first time I got scared...I was with the guy I just met the second time..And my latest trip was witha friend..no problems..

I guess its all about setting.. Do others get the "I'm busted" vibe at all? I remember last year I kinda got a vibe like that at a show..But I was sure I was surrounded byt kind people and didnt worry to much....

Not my first times shrooming by any stretch...my first time freakin about cops though......

"It's not that I hate cops'.. I just feel better when there not around"
M.Rourke....BARFLY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFastem
Stranger
Re: Shrooms@Shows [Re: ecoman2]
    #4510604 - 08/08/05 01:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I was tripping pretty hard on friday at the SCI concert in Oregon (Hornings Hideout if any of you were there) and I was confused as hell and asked some guy where some bathrooms were and the way he told me to go was behind this white truck and to the right, I dont know why but I got a horrible vibe like he was sending me to the cops so I turned around and went to a different set of restrooms, never had any dealings with the cops and I want to keep it that way.

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
Re: Shrooms@Shows [Re: ecoman2]
    #4518264 - 08/10/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's natural that your fears are amplified in such a setting. But, remember one thing: Are you really acting outwardly that different than how individuals act normally. Many people act nuts even when they are sober, and when they're sober they aren't worrying about whethere they appear to be tripping. It's something to get used to. Also: You can't be "busted" for tripping. You can be busted if they find something on you, but you can't be busted for having dilated pupils and a funny grin, or even dancing like a nutcase or rolling around on the ground.
A suggestion: Now, I don't think that I could have a good trip surrounded by thousands of unfamiliar people in an unfamiliar place. But, one thing I do when I'm tripping somewhere within the public eye is wear sunglasses. First of all- people can't see your pupils. Second- it creates a (albeit fictional) sense of security. Third- as long as they aren't molestor 80's aviators, they make you look good.
Good luck.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale