Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Officer of thelaw...
Vocanaga: 500mgs before sleep.....
    #4515170 - 08/09/05 06:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I aquired some Vocanga Africanga a little while back from someone that frequents these forums (you know who you are and thank you for that). Anyway 2 nites ago I finally got around to sampling it.

A bit of backround...

After having had a very bad experience with mimoshuasca a couple years back, found here , I find myself being absolutely terrified of new substances. That and my daily opiate abuse may have influenced the experience but I dunno.

The experience....

500mgs of VA where swallowed on an empty stomach. About 45 minutes later I thought I might be feeling a twinge of something but decided it was nothing more than placebo and layed down to go to sleep.

Laying in my bed for about an hour, it occurs to me that something is deffinately happening, an odd stimulation or sorts which slowly built into a tighness in my chest. At this time I started to panic and popped out of bed and turned on all the lights. I stepped outside to get some air which instantly calmed me down, and seemed to cancel any effects what so ever. I went back in and layed down again.

I should point out that I was far from inebriated but for some reason my memory is really hazy at this point.

I remember feeling the same effects again but for some reason wasnt bothered by them. I remeber having very strange visions (not visuals). It was almost as if I could see my thoughts playing out before my closed eyes....very interesting. At some point I feel asleep.

I hear a lot of people saying that VA has significant effects on dreams, and boy does it! I will not go into detail of the dreams I had that nite, just know that at some points it was extremely hard to differentiate dreams from reality, I`m still half expecting to wake up!

All and all it was a very significant experience off a very insignificant amount of this substance...further research is deffinately needed. It should also be noted that I vomited early the next morning, but felt more than fine the next day, actually better than I have felt in a long time.

If you are going to experiment with this substance, dont underestimate it! I wasnt really expecting too much off it but I got a real big suprise, start low!

Be good.

'divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Loc: Fiddler's Green
Re: Vocanaga: 500mgs before sleep..... [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4517308 - 08/10/05 09:17 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Right on!

I've never experienced the tightness in the chest or the nausea that others describe, just 5-6 hours of Lucid Dreaming, good stuff, so I eat very sparingly, and only when I need some direction, once a moon, tops.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden