Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegodsdrugofpref
Student

Loc: Oregon, USA
Questions about DMT
    #4502274 - 08/05/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I found on Erowid.Org on how to make DMT. About how long does it take to make and is it hard to make it? Is it worth the work that you put into it and is it easy to make without anyone in the house knowing about it? Please answer the questions only if you know what you are talking about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: godsdrugofpref]
    #4502932 - 08/06/05 02:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If i were u.. i prolly wouldnt fuck with DMT considering it is still in the very early experimental stages as a chemically enginered drug.. however if ur into that kind of thing i would more suggest u research and purchase from a chemcial lab.. 5-MeO-AMT its legal and u can find it on erowild also.. the average dose is 2.0-5 mg orally and the trip is intense and last about 12-16 hours!! highly suggested.. please rate me based on the knowledge ive shared!

Offlinedante

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: PerfectlyDefectd]
    #4503373 - 08/06/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i prolly wouldnt fuck with DMT considering it is still in the very early experimental stages as a chemically enginered drug..

Chemically engineered? DMT occurs naturally in our human bodies as well as in hundreds of plants and some animals.
It is safe.
Its been used sacramentally in Ayahuasca for a very long time, it is nothing new.
I think you should do more research on 5-meo-AMT and DMT. You will find that 5-meo-amt is more dangerous than DMT and is in much earlier stages.

--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Edited by dante (08/06/05 09:28 AM)

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: PerfectlyDefectd]
    #4504059 - 08/06/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PerfectlyDefectd said:
If i were u.. i prolly wouldnt fuck with DMT considering it is still in the very early experimental stages as a chemically enginered drug.. however if ur into that kind of thing i would more suggest u research and purchase from a chemcial lab.. 5-MeO-AMT its legal and u can find it on erowild also.. the average dose is 2.0-5 mg orally and the trip is intense and last about 12-16 hours!! highly suggested.. please rate me based on the knowledge ive shared!

I would give you 0 stars for that post..... that sucked balls, and you didnt help him at all. Infact, I would take DMT > 5-meo-amt any fucking day. For one, 5-meo-amt is a hell of a lot more dangerous than dmt.. dmt is made int he brain and its also been used for a long time. It's not just 'some chemical'
As for the original posters qauestion, GO FOR IT! :smile: There is a new method, I believe it is marsofold's tek (www.dmtworld.com). Search on there (i dont have time to look through my history) for the method on the forums. It's pretty damn easy. Basically, go here:
http://mjb-botanicals.com/catalog.html
and buy 1 pound of mimosa hostilis. Then, you mix it with various chemicals (read the thread on dmt world), then, you put it in the freezer, and in 3-4 days, you have dmt :smile: i didnt try that way personally, but my friend just did and broke through with it.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Edited by gdman (08/09/05 02:46 PM)

Offlinegodsdrugofpref
Student

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: Limelight]
    #4505596 - 08/06/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the advice limelight and dante. Hey i looked it up and on the dmtworld.org site i couldnt find the exact extraction method that you were talking about. They were talking about attempting the marsfolds tek and what not buti coudnt find the method. It would be very helpful if you could ind out from your friend how he extracted. The old way takes like a month and there are like 9 steps total including repeating few steps 2-3 times so i would definitly attempt the extraction if i knew an easier way. Please Help.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #4505800 - 08/07/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Heres the Marsofold tek he was talking about.

Amazing simple clean DMT extraction
How to easily make DMT:
=======================
Break 1-Pound of Mimosa Hostilis rootbark into 2" pieces and grind it all up in a glass-topped blender, a little at a time.
------------------------------------
Polar Extraction: Premix in an empty 1-Gallon plastic jug: 1-Quart White Vinegar & 3-Quarts Water. Put the ground up Mimosa in a 3-Liter crockpot, then fill it with the water-vinegar solution. Stir well and turn it on "high". After 2 hours, remove the crockpot ceramic liner, hold the lid on slightly offset, and pour off most of the liquid into a 1-gallon wide-mouthed glass or stainless container. Add the remaining water-vinegar solution to the crockpot again. Stir well and turn it on "high". After 2 hours, remove the crockpot ceramic liner, hold the lid on slightly offset, and pour off all of the liquid into the same container again. Discard the rootbark fiber and save the two combined extractions in the 1-gallon container. Allow the vegetable particles in the extraction in the 1-gallon container to settle to the bottom overnight. Then pour off the liquid into an empty 1-Gallon glass wine jug, being careful not to pour off any of the vegetable sludge at the bottom. Discard the sludge and keep the contents of the wine jug.
Basification: Premix in advance a solution of: 5 Tablespoons (63grams) of Sodium Hydroxide ("Red Devil" lye) with 1-Pint of WARM Water. Stir well. Slowly add this solution to the wine jug, then cap the jug. Gently tilt the wine jug back and forth for 1 full minute to mix the contents.
Nonpolar Extraction: Add 250ml of (Ace Hardware)VM&P Naptha to the wine jug. Add exactly enough warm water to the jug to raise the liquid level to an inch below the top, then cap the jug. Gently tilt the wine jug slowly back and forth for 5 full minutes to mix the contents. Allow the jug to sit undisturbed on a table for at least 4 hours. There should now be two layers visible in the jug, a lower dark one and a smaller clear one on top filling the neck of the jug. Use a glass turkey baster to suck up the top clear layer into a pint mason jar. Be careful not to suck up any of the lower brown/black layer into the mason jar.
-------------------------------------
Freeze-precipitation/wash: place the sealed mason jar in a FREEZER for 3 days to precipitate the crystals. Prepare a filter setup by placing a funnel into a quart mason jar and putting a small coffee filter paper into the funnel. Shake the naptha in the mason jar strongly to stir up all the crystals at the bottom and quickly pour while still very cold into the funnel for filtering. Impure yellow-white DMT crystals will be seen on the coffee filter paper. Allow the crystals to completely dry out on the filter paper in the funnel. Premix a wash solution by mixing equal parts of Distilled Water and NON-SOAPY clear Ammonium Hydroxide(Ace Hardware Janitorial Strength Ammonia) into a pint container. Slowly pour 100ml of the wash solution over the crystals (still in the filter paper) to wash them. Remove the filter paper from the funnel, spread it out flat and allow the crystals to COMPLETELY dry out. You will now have 2-1/2 grams of white crystal DMT. At least 50 strong doses. Mix it with some parsley and smoke a little in your favorite pipe!

--------------------

Offlinegodsdrugofpref
Student

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: muistrue]
    #4507398 - 08/07/05 03:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the method. Do you know how long i m supposed to wait between each step?

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: Questions about DMT *DELETED* [Re: muistrue]
    #4508166 - 08/07/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4514330 - 08/09/05 12:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

j ott stated that dmt was going for upwards of $us 300/gm back in the mid-90s...
sell?
someone i know has given way (hit by hit, generally :wink: ) way more than a hundred dmt trips (& dozens of 5meo-dmt trips, & a score or more dpt trips, but doesn't recall ever _selling_ any...
ymmv...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: gnrm23]
    #4514358 - 08/09/05 12:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yea why would you ever sell it, if you give it to people youll be getting free smokedowns and suprize mushrooms trips for life I promise.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4514668 - 08/09/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, I read some crazy shit here.....as many others have said, disregard the comments about not fucking with DMT....DMT is NOT a research chemical (5 Me0-AMT is, and 5 Me0-DMT is a whole other creature) DMT occurs naturally in our brains, and IME (just one time....but that was enough to make me a believer) it's the cleanest experience ever. I've never extracted, but let me tell you that it's well worth the time, money and effort.....the experience is like nothing else.

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (08/10/05 07:08 PM)

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4514712 - 08/09/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldn't think that "making" DMT would be very simple at all. I've never read much information about the synthesis and my copy of TIHKaL is packed away from the move. I'd say that you are probably much more likely to suceed with an extraction. A acid/base extraction is the most efficient method, yielding nice crystals for the first time extractor, providing you know how to follow instructions. Vovin's DMT technique hosted previously @ DMTworld.com worked great for me. If you need me to find you a link, PM me and I'll do what I can for ya. It's a pretty good stealth project, I recommend leaving your jars in the fridge after the first wash and extraction so that all of the powder settles out and you don't have to deal with it later. I also kept a saucepan going at about 180 degrees F as a hot water bath for jars filled with naptha (or whatever solvent I was using) so that I could do a wash, then wash it again with hot solvent.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4515180 - 08/09/05 04:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Its a life sentence if they catch you? Thats crazy, i never knew it was that severe.
When I make it soon at college, I planned on ordering the mimosa to my dorm (thats legal), then taking the supplies to my friends house and making it there. That way if somehow i get my room searched or something, there wont be a problem.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: Limelight]
    #4515341 - 08/09/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Its not an automatic life sentence if they catch you but for manufacturing its not unheard of. Hence I said up to life. It all depends on where you are and if the judge/jury got laid the night before sentencing. Seriously sentencing is so different even within the same county and circuit court let alone different countys or states. But my my point being you are basically at their mercy if caught. The thing that you have going on your side is DMT is very low priority for the DEA or local authorities. They are mainly looking to bust meth labs. So you don't really have to worry about ordering MHRB like you would obtaining a tank of Anhydrous Ammonia.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: Questions about DMT [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4515932 - 08/09/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DMT is NOT a research chemical (5 Me0-DMT is, and that's a whole other creature)

I believe you wanted to say 5-MeO-AMT is a research chemical, 5-MeO-DMT is present in the shamanic snuffs.

:mushroom2:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Questions about DMT [Re: Hermes_br]
    #4519338 - 08/10/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I fucked that up. I meant to say that 5 Me0-AMT is an RC, and that 5 Me0-DMT is a different beast. 5 Me0-DMT is freaky shit, and nothing like DMT IME....5 Me0-DMT just freaked me out hardcore and taught me nothing (the experience was always like the end of existence; everything rapidly exploding, every atom being torn apart, my mind being torn apart until there was oblivion, then I came down. My experience with DMT was beautiful, it was the most incredible, mind blowing, cleanest, and most religious experience of my life. Just thinking about it brings tears of wonder, joy and humble gratitude to my eyes. BTW, thanks for pointing out my mistake brother.

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (08/10/05 07:06 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder