Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Gel Caps

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePigsOnTheWing
Stranger
DXM trip
    #4512283 - 08/08/05 11:52 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This was my 2nd time trying dxm. The first time trying 300mg getting a 2nd plateau trip. This time wanted to achieve a 3rd plateau trip, so i decided to take 600mg. At around midnight i took 40 gel caps with 15mg dxm each. After an hour or so i started experiencing similar effects from last time but they were gaining intensity quicker. I felt immensely intoxicated barely being able to move, and i saw 2 of everything. I took a sip of water and it tasted exactly like pepto bismol. I saw everything through a grey haze and was kind of dreamlike. I tried to stand up(this was a big mistake). This was when i started puking. I had a full stomach. It was 100 times worse while tripping. Too intoxicated to clean up my room i just lay back down and tried to relax. I closed my eyes and felt my body turn into energy. I saw intense visuals an felt as if i was in a colorful garden, but at the same time i knew i was in my bed. The rest is very hard to remember, as is most of the night. I woke up the next day still feeling strong effects. I doubt ill try dxm again unless i get it in pure form. I did start feeling normal again until about 24 hours after i had taken it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: DXM trip [Re: PigsOnTheWing]
    #4525281 - 08/12/05 04:18 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i just dosed 240 mg of the gelcaps tonight and it was pretty weird. body euphoria was nice and everything had a trippy vibe to it and i kind of felt drunk. i never have really dove deep into the DXM. is it better to drink the syrup or pop 20+ lil pills? i hate those damn fuckers.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: DXM trip [Re: mushiemountain]
    #4531455 - 08/13/05 11:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

The pills might be annoying, but the syrup will turn your stomach like you wouldn't believe. Besides, gel caps are discreet where syrup makes your breath smell like Robotussin for HOURS.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
Re: DXM trip [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4533145 - 08/14/05 10:10 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I like the taste of the syrup. :smirk: Down a bottle or two, brush you're teeth, mouthwash, and you're good.

OfflineMycoMateo
White andFluffy!

Re: DXM trip [Re: Sinistral]
    #4535253 - 08/14/05 09:58 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Gel caps all the way, it's a little intimidating eating 40 of those little bastards (600mg) but that's the way to do it IME. I wretched last time I took DXM, all it took was a few bites of a slice of pizza to make me sick. Rule of thumb: food and DXM do not mix :smile:

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: DXM trip [Re: MycoMateo]
    #4547395 - 08/17/05 06:19 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

buy syrup, ammonia, lighter fluid and then do the extraction and make sure you do it properly because ammonia is really dangerous to be ingesting. It'll probably end up costing the same as gelcaps and you'll have DXM powder in the end. At the step where you have just the naptha/dxm layer and no red/ammonia layer just evaporate the naptha and then scrape up your DXM crystals. Don't bother with the lemon juice part IMO, doing that you tend to end up with naptha left in the final product.

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

Offlineamenra
Rookie!
Male

Loc: In the Clouds
Re: DXM trip [Re: Wysefool]
    #5059255 - 12/13/05 09:36 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

NOOO just get the night verison of zicam 540mg of dxm in about half a shot of liquid!!! its the best way to go my friends now go have some fun

--------------------

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM trip [Re: amenra]
    #5059431 - 12/13/05 10:06 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I usually buy two bottles worth, which equals to 40 geltba, which have no taste thankfully due to the nice material that holds the liquid within... I down em very easily.. just dont think about it and it's best not to do 1 at a time it causes gag reflexes if ur that sick of pills.. trust me i've had em and I dnt even care that much. I usualy down 4-5 pills at once with tea and raise my head up and back to rest on my neck so it all goes down faster n easier. In 3-7 min I downed about 8 or 10 pills and it usually takes another 3-7 minutes before nxt rnd. I tend to lag between rounds... iunno why just seem to feel right doing so.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (12/13/05 10:06 PM)

OfflineTrippy_Search
I'm trippin' man
Male
Loc: TX
Re: DXM trip [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5060506 - 12/14/05 01:55 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

ive done dxm a lot and i never puke or my tummy never hurts.

--------------------

Offlinedemon2091tb
Stranger

Re: DXM trip [Re: Trippy_Search]
    #5066649 - 12/15/05 12:58 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Personally if i'm taking Oz of syrup, i like to divide the amount i want to take at the end over a period of time, say 3 oz over a 15min period, it tends to set a little better on my stomach that way, rather than all at once type thing.

Try it. I usually just got a shot glass and took shots of it ever 5 mins. And smoked a few bowls the whole while.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: DXM trip [Re: amenra]
    #5067151 - 12/15/05 02:59 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

amenra said:
NOOO just get the night verison of zicam 540mg of dxm in about half a shot of liquid!!! its the best way to go my friends now go have some fun

exactly.

i will try this with my next dxm experiment, but i don't want to go to the third plateau, and 540 mg seems really pushing it.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: DXM trip [Re: PigsOnTheWing]
    #5070048 - 12/16/05 05:53 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

**Some Advice/Info**

If you take a tab of doxylamine succinate (Unisom) along with the dose of DXM it will eliminate both itches and in most cases, nausea.  But even so, it's good not to make a lot of quick movements which could trigger throwing up, and it's better to take the dose on an empty stomach.  If your stomach is COMPLETELY empty, then you may have a higher risk of throwing up.  Best bet is to have eaten a small meal 3-4 hours ago.

Preffered forms are:

Robitussin Cough Gels:  300 mg (20 gels)
Robitussin Long-Lasting:  350 mg (also called Robitussin Max Strength)
Zicam Cough Mist: 300 mg
Zicam Cough Mist NITE:  540 mg.

Zicam comes in a little spray bottle, which you can open up and take like a shot.  It is really strong, so you should chase it with something, and suck the taste out of your mouth.  I recommend NOT buying Zicam Max, because I believe the company has alterred the content of it and made it less potent.  Other people I know believe this as well.

Robitussin Cough Gels are most people's favorite form to take.  Easy to swallow gels.  But if you have a hard time swallowing pills, you might have a hard time swallowing 20-40 of these.  I find the easiest way is to swallow 5 at a time in a big gulp.  That way you have less times to swallow.  It's psychological.  Think of it like you have a mouthful of food and are washing it down with some water.

Syrup is only for those who can appreciate it.  I love Robitussin, and prefer to sip it slowly in front of the tv.

Stay safe.

Mulder like his Robitussin syrup too :smile: vvvvvvvvvv

--------------------

Edited by matchbook (12/16/05 05:54 AM)

Offlinespyrixe
Stranger
Re: DXM trip [Re: matchbook]
    #5110147 - 12/27/05 05:36 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Try going into the trip with food in your stomach, not excessive but make sure you have something, I do this every time I dose DXM and have no nausea. Also make sure that you aren't taking syrups or pills that have any other chemicals besides DXM, such pills like Coricidin contain a very toxic chemical in high doses(acetometaphen). I dosed DXM via Coricidin every day for a whole week and was completely screwed over, My teeth where chattering and I just felt like SHIT. Now I only dose from Robitussin Hbr(Only contains DXM) about once a month at most.

Offlinejuangomez
Hired Geek
Loc: Seattle, Wa
Re: DXM trip [Re: spyrixe]
    #5111136 - 12/27/05 02:07 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Don't you guys get Dexalone in your areas?
http://www.xanodyne.com/dexalone/

Personally, I've found that I prefer a good mix of the two forms. One to one and a half bottles Vicks 44 (green label) and another 150mg in pills. The liquid gets right on top of you, but the pills take their time. That way you can ease into your evening.

And Dex makes a fine mixer, if you don't mind the flavor. Mmmm-mm. Smirnoff is a great way to clean your cups.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: DXM trip [Re: juangomez]
    #5116360 - 12/28/05 08:29 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Exactkly what Robo do you get in say riteade?

--------------------

OI OI OI

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Gel Caps

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports