Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Mushroom Frequency Question For First time
    #4510856 - 08/08/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey there. Mushrooms in my area come by only once in a long time. Actually they are around sometimes but Not always. Like i would say roughly 5 times in the last year i could have done them but i never did.

Anyways I most likely will be able to get them today. I want to get like 10 grams (i want to trip 2 times and have someone to do it with so i need to supply them cause they not easy to get).

My question is this. This girl i guess u could say girlfriend but not really. I just hook up with her but were not officially going out. but she is on probation and mushrooms are her favorite drug and she defintily would want to do them with me. And i definitly should cause i feel bad that she cant smoke weed or anything. She is at a concert Tonight all night though.

So i got like 2 questions

1. If i take about 2.5 grams of shrooms tonight When would be the next time i could do them for full effects?

2. Is 2.5 grams a good amount for the first time?

I will wait if theres a long time period in between when you can do them. The thing is that I am not seeing her tonight, and tommorow and Wednesday i am working until 10. So by the time i get off work and pick her up and take them it will be 10:30 and she usually has to go home around 1 and its not cool if she is tripping still.

Basically im gonna hopefully take them tonight if i can take them again with the girl Thursday, Friday, or Saturday and get full or close to full effects and if not then i will just wait i guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Mushroom Frequency Question For First time [Re: TysonTomko]
    #4510897 - 08/08/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You should wait about 5 days.

--------------------

Invisiblebwalker
The BodyElectric
Loc: NJ, USA
    #4510930 - 08/08/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

1. Depends on your metabolism. 4-5 days should be enough time between doses. I'd suggest leaving it until Saturday.

2. Depends on your natural tolerance. 2.5 grams on an empty stomach should be fine for a first-timer provided you're average in that respect.

But if you're particularly sensitive or they're unusually potent, well, things will be more interesting. Stay safe.

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Re: Mushroom Frequency Question For First time [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4510933 - 08/08/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
You should wait about 5 days.

ok so i guess i will do them tonight with my friend and then again friday or saturday with the girl.

2.5 Grams is a good amount though right?

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4510934 - 08/08/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

sure.

--------------------

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
Re: Mushroom Frequency Question For First time [Re: bwalker]
    #4510975 - 08/08/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bwalker said:
1. Depends on your metabolism. 4-5 days should be enough time between doses. I'd suggest leaving it until Saturday.

2. Depends on your natural tolerance. 2.5 grams on an empty stomach should be fine for a first-timer provided you're average in that respect.

But if you're particularly sensitive or they're unusually potent, well, things will be more interesting. Stay safe.

What do u mean about #2? What is your natural tolerance about? is just random or does it do with wieght or what?

Invisiblebwalker
The BodyElectric
    #4511084 - 08/08/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TysonTomko said:
What do u mean about #2? What is your natural tolerance about? is just random or does it do with wieght or what?

Some people are more or less sensitive to psilocin than others. Weight is often not the motivating factor. You're not going to know until you've tried. Traditional advice is to start off low and work your way up. But the odds are 2.5 grams will be an average to low dose.

OfflineTysonTomko
Stranger
    #4511175 - 08/08/05 05:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bwalker said:
Quote:

TysonTomko said:

Some people are more or less sensitive to psilocin than others. Weight is often not the motivating factor. You're not going to know until you've tried. Traditional advice is to start off low and work your way up. But the odds are 2.5 grams will be an average to low dose.

ok. I will just 2.5 grams then. Thanks

Invisiblebwalker
The BodyElectric
    #4511196 - 08/08/05 05:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No probs. Tell us how it goes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag