Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Hookah, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineharpd
Passing By

Another weak acid experience
    #4510887 - 08/08/05 05:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

For anyone who's been following my trip reports this summer, I've taken acid 6 times now, 3 times during the last school year and 3 times this summer. Unfortunately none of the hits I've had this summer have been strong at all, and I've been very disappointed with my trips. My first acid trip was amazing, and I've been trying to hit that level again, although I haven't gotten anywhere close.

The hits I had this last time were from a fairly trusted source. He got me acid for my first trip and it was very good, so I hoped that it would be strong this time. The hits were on Pink Elephants printed blotter, which can be found on the Erowid blotter art gallery. I was going to be tripping with a friend, John, who had never taken acid before and another friend, Joe, who has taken acid about as much as I have.

We were waiting for Joe's girlfriend Molly to get off work around 10:30 before we dosed, but John got a little antsy and wanted to take his earlier. He ate two and a half hits around 9:00 PM and then we went to meet some friends at a hookah bar. We stayed there for about an hour and a half smoking and drinking tea, but by the time we left, John still wasn't feeling any effects and I began to wonder if the acid was any good. We went back to Molly's apartment, and the friends we met at the hookah bar followed us home to party for a while.

When we got home, sometime around 10:30, I decided to eat two and a half hits to begin with. I thought maybe John just didn't realize what was happening or maybe it was just coming on very slowly, but by the time Molly got home at 11:30 I was fairly sure it was going to be very weak. At this point I ate another two and a half hits for a total of five, and John ate an eighth of mushrooms because he still wasn't feeling any noticeable effects at about T+2:30. Molly, who was planning on eating mushrooms for her first time, and Joe decided not to trip since the acid wasn't good. Instead they began drinking in earnest, and we rolled a blunt.

By the time we finished smoking I could tell about how intense my trip would be (a light ++ on the Shulgin scale, very few, very subtle visuals and slightly altered feeling of waviness in my body), so at this point I began drinking Jagermeister and beer. As the night progressed and our friends filtered out of the party, John and I were the only ones awake, so we watched the Grateful Dead movie until we could sleep.

All in all, a very disappointing trip, but a surprisingly fun evening. Even though things didn't go as we had planned, everyone had a lot of fun. All I can do now is wait around again for some good acid and hope it comes my way.

Peace,
DHarp

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Hookah, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports