Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSucellos
Stranger
my life just fell apart
    #4510180 - 08/08/05 11:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well this has all happened so fast its almost like a bad dream. It all started when my ocd and schizophrenia started getting out of control and i almost failed all my classes. So the decision wasmade by my parents to send me to a special school with accomodations for kids like me. So just recently i have to go and see the grandparents down in texas. Problem is i was so out of control with the ocd that i didn't knowhow i was gonna hide it from them. Telling the the truh would have just freked everyone out and i probably would have been put in quarantine or something. Anyway i decide that pot is the only thing that can help me out beause it basically cures me of my symptoms for a few hours. Well i got really blazed and took a weed slep break and when i wake up my damn grandma is standing there with about 8 grams of my dankest shit asking me what the hell i am smokin. I just come clean with her and tell her its pot and why i was smoking it around them. She completely understands and when she calls my dad and mom they somewhat understand and fell bad that i was having such a hard time that i had to turn to bud. Anyway the next day they leave me alone for the wekend as they were going to go to our lakehouse. So my buds and i decide to have a lan party while they are gone. 4 of em decide to play some beer pong which i said was cool as long as they cleaned up. well they cleaned everythig up fine but they put it right into my kitchen garbage. and they eat almost all the food in my house. So my parents get home find all of our food gone and about 50 beers in the garbage they go crazy. The whole place gets shook down and the first thing my brother does is go right to my stash pull everything out and take it to my dad. This is the point where things really hit it. All i had in the stash was a handmade glass chillum (made by myself) and about a gram of pot. So thats not a big loss. However, they decide the whole house needs to be searched and in the end come up with my all my chemistry equipment for doing salvinorin a and dmt extractions and my fucking 250 dollar mya saray hookah. So now due to my friends laziness and my brother being a fucking bitch i have nothing. No bud, no money, no hookah, no equipment, thebatch of salvia i had in the works was tossed, a raging case of ocd and schizophrenia and just a beat up body from my dad flipping out.

I apologize for the life story but i need some help. MY situation has gone from hallucinogen king and no record with the parents of any misdeeds. to know being at ground zero. I need you alls helo on rebuilding my life here. where do i even start. With my brother? talking to him about keeping his mouth shut. or my friends who are never soming in my home ever again. Fucking bitches.

Now i am just venting. I don't even know what the fuck to do. What do you do when you got nothin left?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinebluestarGemini
Poet/Artist

Loc: Atlantis
Re: my life just fell apart [Re: Sucellos]
    #4510201 - 08/08/05 11:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you are at your strongest when you have nothing to lose

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
    #4510204 - 08/08/05 11:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That super sucks! I can't say as I feel your pain, because if my parents even ever found out that I had smoked a regular tobacco cigarette (which I never have by the way) they would freak out and probably have heart attacks. MUCH less anything illegal :wink: So although I can't say I feel your pain, I can send you good vibes from the sunny beaches of Hawaii, and I can wish you luck in the days ahead! You have a chance to start from scratch, take advantage of it, and know that you have friends all over the world, right here, who totally understand you and are pulling for you  :thumbup:

:goodluck:

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
    #4510215 - 08/08/05 11:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

best thing is explain to your folks that there's nothing wrong with pot! fuck... it HELPS you and you know it... how could they deny you the comfort of that?
also show them you're responsible for the stuff you do and you are comfertable with what happens due to the things you do (unless you're not?)
don't go around feeling guilty for stuff you dont REALLY feel guilty for!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
Re: my life just fell apart [Re: Simisu]
    #4510217 - 08/08/05 11:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

god damn dude thanks alot for the support. I think your right about the starting from scratch thing. Now i saw everything i did wrong with my operations and i can fix them. The bitch of the whole thing isn't my dad beatin my to a pulp or anything its the ocd and such that i have to now deal with completely sober.

OfflinebluestarGemini
Poet/Artist

Loc: Atlantis
    #4510227 - 08/08/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

sobriety is the worst fuckin drug for some of us, our minds are in a completely different place because this world can no longer hold them

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4510251 - 08/08/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hallucingen King and you say you think you might have schizoprenia, please do not dose up ever again. Psychedelic drugs, even salvia and pot, can bring out schizoprenia to an even stronger degree. Please be careful. :sun: :heart:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4510255 - 08/08/05 11:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you have OCD and schizophrenia, perhaps a psychiatrist is the way to go.

How do you know you have these things? I've had the misfortune of knowing 3 real-life, diagnosed, certifiable schizophrenics, and just based on your post, you have none of the hallmarks of schizophrenic or schizotypal behavior.

However, medicating yourself is not the answer; go to a psychiatrist.

OfflineChRoNiCk420
untitled

Re: my life just fell apart [Re: mecreateme]
    #4510276 - 08/08/05 11:49 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Be careful is a good suggestion, but if he has previous psychedelic experience with no problems I don't know if he needs to stop dosing.

How old are you that you still have your parents having this kind of contol over you? I thought this was an 18+ forum...

I have had alot of bad experiences with the 'rents and drugs, mainly my mom catching me tripping once, finding my mushrooms growing in my room, and realizing that I was smoking pot in the house all the time. Times like this suck, but if you are at ground zero things can only go up.

Explain the chemistry equipment away as just an interest in science. You already have an excuse for the pot, but I dunno if they will be cool with you still smoking it. Don't worry about the party mess, they will get over that, although they might be reluctant to go away again while you are home(also, while your friends shuold help, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your house is clean after a party, so don't blame it on him). I don't really know what else to say.

Don't let yourself feel too down though, you should look at the bright side of the situation which is that your life will get better with a litttle time.

Good luck

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom. =)
-----.-'~~~-.
---.'o oOOOo`.
--:~~~-.oOo o`.
---`. \ ~-. oOOo.
-----`.; / ~. OO:
-----.' ;-- `.o.'
----,' ; ~~--'~
----; ;
_\\;_\\//_

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4510285 - 08/08/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: don't do illegal extractions (DMT) in your parent's house. C'mon now.

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Re: my life just fell apart [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4510310 - 08/08/05 11:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: don't do illegal extractions (DMT) in your parent's house. C'mon now.

my perents know all about my drug use/intrest and they let me do what i want becouse quite frankly i don't ask them and i'm old enough to do whatever BUT i respect their stand on not letting me grow anything at home!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: my life just fell apart *DELETED* [Re: Simisu]
    #4510319 - 08/08/05 12:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by electrode

Reason for deletion: Irrelevant....confused users.

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

#4510325 - 08/08/05 12:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

electrode i think you got confused... that last post is mine not sucellus :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: my life just fell apart [Re: Simisu]
    #4510329 - 08/08/05 12:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

yeah, you're right.  I'm a real space cadet.  I gotta start reading screen names carefully before responding....

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
    #4510342 - 08/08/05 12:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yo thanks for the help all. I have a psychologist and a psychiatrist and have been diagnosed with these conditions since i was 6. I do take an antipsychotic called seroquel and i also take paxil and valium. As many of you already know there have been studies on psychadelics and treating conditions such as bi-polar,ocd, and other manias. i chose do grow and cunsume mushrooms in the hope of beating the ocd. I had never had a drink or smoke before and soley did the mushroom cultivation for thepharmacutical benefits of the active chemical in them. It was after i started the mushroom dosing that i began smoking pot and occasionaly drinking.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4510354 - 08/08/05 12:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i chose do grow and cunsume mushrooms in the hope of beating the ocd.

I'm not sure that psilocybin would help with that condition. Do you have a link or something to help substantiate that assertion?

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
    #4510362 - 08/08/05 12:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4510382 - 08/08/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Very interesting!

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
    #4510555 - 08/08/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

man. what should i do about my bro though. I consider what he did ( lead my parents to my stash) one of the lowest things you can do.

Should i just beat his ass or dose him up a bunch of cid or what?

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4510559 - 08/08/05 01:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You should dose yourself with a bunch of cid and then beat him up.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder