Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
At the Park Again
    #4508355 - 08/07/05 10:55 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well, it's been a little over a month since I last tripped so I felt it was again time to partake. The setting was the same  place I had my previous trip. See the following thread for that report:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4472088/an/0/page/0

We decided to leave early Sunday morning, so Saturday night I weighed out 3 bags of shrooms, each weighing 3.5 grams. These  were Equadorian strain grown on brown rice flour. Mike and me were doing shrooms for sure, but Ray is pretty straight edge  with the exception of alcohol, so he was there to observe and just hang out. There was the possibilty of a third person  coming, so I brought the third bag along just instead.

I woke up early, then headed over to Mike's, where we would depart from. Ray got there shortly after I did so we put all our stuff in Mike's Explorer and took off. We stopped at the grocery store which is on the way to get some food. We got some gas  as well, then left. This park is an hour and a half away so we just listened to music and talked all the way out there.  We were hoping for some good weather and it did look like that during the drive until we started seeing raindrops on the  windshield. Thankfully that didn't last too long. It was pretty overcast, however. I did not have anything to eat for  breakfast, but decided to eat a banana and half a Clif bar while in the car. I wanted to dose on a relatively empty stomach.

Finally getting to the park, we showed our state park pass, which got us all in. My idea was to eat the shrooms in the car,  then head up the mountain, like I normally do. This time, we decided to eat them after we got to the top. That was cool.

So we start hiking. It is lightly drizzling but it never gets any worse. After about 20 minutes we make it, then begin  walking off to one side to find a place for us to dose. I give Mike a bag, which he proceeds to open and quickly eat his shrooms. I begin eating mine as well, but one at a time, chewing them up pretty good. Mike apparently likes the  taste. I doubt I ever will. I gave the third bag to Ray since Mike stated he was somewhat interested in shrooms but then  decides he does not want them. No big deal.

I finish my bag, so we walk around a bit, looking at various rock formations, etc. We got pretty close to some vultures and  even saw some kind of lemur? We are not sure what it was, but I had never seen one of them before. It was pretty  interesting. After about 20 minutes or so, we sit down to rest. This is when the shrooms begin to come on. I tell Mike this,  but he seems to not be there yet. I begin to get a little nauseous but it passes. Mike is really wanting to go check out the  cave which is at this park. We haven't even really begun to trip yet and he wants to go caving! Definitely not a good idea.  I tell him let's just wait on that idea. But we do decide to get up and walk in the direction of the cave.

By now the shrooms are kicking in pretty good. While walking I notice there are a good number of people at the park now.  Mike had sunglasses, but I didn't, so I felt a little naked. I was beginning to get a little paranoid. As we got closer to  the cave, I decided there were too many people near the entrance so I told the guys let's hold off on it. They agreed so we  kinda veered off and found a little place to chill out some more. This is where we probably began to peak. We talked about a  lot of things. The deep, philosophical types of conversations you can only have on shrooms. We also talked about various  everyday things and had some pretty good uncontrollable laughing fits. Boy those never get old. I was having some good  visuals of the trees in the distance morphing and melting. It was nice :smile:

Mike keeps asking me if I'm ready for the cave and I'm not sure because there are still a lot of people over there and I was  tripping pretty good at this point. We all get up and actually begin to walk over there, but decide to sit back down because  Mike had second thoughts. It was pretty funny. We then had Ray go scout it out for us. At this point the sun started to come  out and it was SO nice. Just laying there on the rock was really comfortable. I didn't even feel like moving. We talk some  more until Ray comes back. When he does, we wait a little bit longer then decide to finally head over there because most of  the people had left. But I'm still a little uneasy about the situation. I can still hear and see people around the area. We  begin walking through some big boulders to get to the entrance at which point a couple walks by us asking about the  cave. All they had was one flashlight betwen the two of them. They were not getting in that cave.

I really needed to take a leak so I went back outside, looking for a place to go. Mike told me he would meet me in the first  room of the cave. Cool. I kept looking and looking but everywhere I looked it seemed like people would see me if I went. I  heard voices and I figured if I heard the voices then they could see me. Eventually I found a place where I felt  comfortable. The place was surrounded by big boulders and had some lush, green bushes around it. There were various insects  and birds flying around and the rocks were somewhat wet from the earlier drizzle and I began to feel as if I were in some  kind of tropical nature setting, if that makes sense. Well, that how I would describe it. I quickly took my leakage and then  went back.

I got to a point right before the cave entrance where it's only big enough for one person to squeeze by so this entire family goes by me and I had to wait. Which meant they had a chance of looking at my eyes or possibly ask me questions or  something. Thankfully the most we said to each other was hi. I finally get to the entrance and go in. Mike and Ray are waiting in the  first room for me. We chill out there for a bit before Mike begins asking everyone if they are ready. I can't believe he is  really into going through this cave. I was feeling somewhat apprehensive about the whole thing for some reason. Oh yeah, I  was tripping! But it was cool. I had been through this cave many times so it was no big deal. I was just letting my fear get  the better of me. SO we finally begin our decent. It was pretty easy the whole way through. We stopped at one point to rest  and talk. The whole thing is mostly a walking passage with a little bit of crawling to it, but nothing too difficult. It  takes about 15 minutes tops at a leisurely pace to get through.

Instead of taking the first exit, we decide to go a little bit further down, where it gets a little bit tighter. Making it  to the end, I get out and wait for the other guys. Mike seems to know another passage which goes further and tells me let's  go but I think I am done. Ray also says it was time get out.

Mike then proposes that we find out what time it is, and depending on that suggests we split the third bag of shrooms. I am  down with that. None of us had a watch but we figure out that our digital cameras record the date and time of each picture.  It was still early enough to take more shrooms so that is exactly what we do. We then decide to go back to the car because I  was running out of water and Ray was getting hungry. The plan was to do that, then go check out a nice little mountain down  another trail. We all decided that was a good idea. Walking back up to the top from the exit of the cave we see a lot of  people walking about. Mostly families. The sun was out pretty good now and the wind was blowing hard. It felt pretty  awesome. We take a different way down from the way we came up, just for a little variety and walked down this nice little  stream.

Getting to the bottom, we start walking to the car and I begin to feel the shrooms begin to kick in. Nothing too intense  though. We get to the car where Ray begins to make a sandwich and Mike opens all the doors including the trunk, and turns on  the CD player in his car. This made me a little paranoid because I really didn't want to draw attention to us, and it seemed  to be a little loud. After awhile, I realized I was just freaking out and I was fine. I ate a little bit of a Clif bar, and  Mike had some bread and cheese. I decided to hold of on the heavier food so the shrooms could work their magic. Mike then  stated that Ray suggested earlier that they might want to call it a day. I think they were pretty tired. I was too but we  just took some more shrooms half an hour earlier for crying out loud! Then they decided they were getting rejuvenated from  the food and decided they would be down to check out the mountain. Cool. We get our stuff ready then take off.

Walking down the trail we came across a couple shrooms as you can see below. We passed by a stream and a marsh before  beginning to climb up the mountain. The shrooms were not really working too great. I guess our tolerance had built up since  the first dose along with the food we ate. We did some fun rock climbing to get to the top where we hung out for a bit, just  enjoying the view. Finally, we started heading down and back to the car. When we got there, I proceeded to make some  sandwiches because I was starving. They were damn good. Well, it was time to leave.

We left the park and drove home. It was another successful day trip at my favorite state park and Mike was down to do it  again in the future. That is music to my ears because it is one of my favorite thing to do :smile:

Below are some pictures that I took:

There are more pictures on my previous trip post :smile:

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: At the Park Again [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4508686 - 08/08/05 12:14 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Frankly..that's lovely.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports