Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Salvia Question, different types?
    #4504955 - 08/06/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well the first time I smoked salvia it was leaves and man I had a great visual trip. It was just amazing I felt like I was melting into my chair and aliens were talking to me. These leaves were potent. I decided got a trade for 100 grams of leaves but they weren't that potent, they just made me a little high. Sooo I decided to do a acetone 10x extract and after that was complete the trip was totally different then the first time I smoked. Like with the 10x I created it was REALLY potent but there was no visuals, it just made the world spin every were like I was extremely drunk. Even when my friends smoke it they feel the same way, everything was spinning to them. I was wondering is there different types of divinorum because I really loved the first stuff I smoked, the spinning wasn't as intense and the visuals were really high. This shit I made just fucks you up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Salvia Question, different types? [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4505633 - 08/07/05 12:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

bump

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

#4505704 - 08/07/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I don't believe there are different types of salvia. With that said, I've never had similar experiences each time I've done it. Every time it has the salvia feel to it, but the experience is absurd in totally different ways. Sometimes the experiences include a visual aspect, sometimes it is just a mind fuck.

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
    #4505734 - 08/07/05 12:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Patience! :wink:

There is only Salvia Divinorum which contains the active Savinorin A (as well as some others), and it is seperate to other drug groups.

Almost all salvia available is a clone of the Wasson and Hofmann plant. I'd be very surprised if you found large amounts of any other without specifically looking.

I guess there could be grow variables however, and obviously different extraction methods will prodcue different results.

Check out www.sagewisdom.org

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Salvia Question, different types? [Re: Oakbear]
    #4508433 - 08/07/05 09:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There are different types. I've had 3 different kinds of leaves so far..so far I like the midgrade leaves from iamshaman.com, he's got three types listed there. Potency would vary greatly plant to plant. No one knows exactly all the chemicals or how they work, but I think it also depends on what level you get yourself to. I think beyond the level where you see visuals, it gets to intense to really see anything. A little less extract might get you the visuals..I dunno.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds