Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

Ecstasy
    #4504372 - 08/06/05 04:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have never done it before, and I want to know what to do any whatnot while on it. I hear the only way to die is from overheating. How much should I take the first time? Do you gain tolerance quickly or even at all?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: Ecstasy [Re: todesengel]
    #4504378 - 08/06/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

this belongs in other drug discussion.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

just read around there. lots of info

MAIN THING: stay hydrated, but dont drink TOO much. i would say 4 gatorades would be safe

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

Re: Ecstasy [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #4504387 - 08/06/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

4 gartorades!?! thats alot!

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

#4504512 - 08/06/05 05:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, but its enough to keep you hydrated, but not near enough to over hydrate.

but this also depends if your going to go dance/rave on it. you might want to drink a little more. If your just hanging out with friends, drink 3-4 gatorades.

here, just to save some time, ill answer your questions the best i can, but i have never done X so this is all jsut on what i picked up.

How much should I take the first time? half a pill would be good, and take the other half after like an hour if you want to roll stronger.

Do you gain tolerance quickly or even at all? i havent heard anything about a tolerance like shrooms (like you need to wait a week or so to trip again) but unless you get addicted and do it weekly, 1 pill should do it for you.

also regarding what and what not to do. I say just hang out with friends, or roll together with your girlfriend.(or a girl you really like, thats my plan :wink: ) but be safe. and have fun

--------------------
Marx said:

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4504515 - 08/06/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

dont worry about dehydrating, just drink when you're thirsty. it will make you thirsty. go to a rave, or get a bunch of friends together and do it in someones apartment. raves are the absolute best places to take pills. even if you dont like techno now, you will when you roll. the setting is amazing, the lights look amazing, the music sounds incredible, everyone is happy, it's just a big flow of goodness. hands down, best place to roll.

take 1 pill, no more, no less. it will put you where you want to be for your first time. any less than that probabl wouldn't be good. i'd say screw gatorade, just drink water. if you go to a rave, buy 1 bottle, then just fill it up in the tap when you're done. you'll probably fill it up 3, 4 or 5 times throughout the night if you dance a lot.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Edited by nightkrawler (08/06/05 05:54 PM)

Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

Re: Ecstasy [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4504630 - 08/06/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have been reading on that site you linked me to, and It said that you should drink soda instead of water because it has sodium, and that adding 3-4 teaspoons of salt to anything you drink REALLY helps keep a good level of plasma sodium. I dont plan on going to a rave, just haning with a couple of friends, There leaving me to be the smart one here, so i hope you guys dont give me false info, because im in charge. I think im gonna have about 2-3 people, so have about... 13 gatorades?

Tell me if this sounds safe to you...

Just sitting around talking, some touching, and maybe...sex.... and then everyone drinks 1 gotarade through every hour.

Edited by todesengel (08/06/05 06:30 PM)

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

#4504652 - 08/06/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

seriously, it's not going to go wrong as long as you have real MDMA pills. don't try to drink every hour, just drink when you're thirsty, and keep drinks nearby. i prefer water much more over gatorade, but i guess gatorade works too. although i advise water instead. there's something about drinking a lot of gatorade that doesn't sound too appealing to me. i'd drink less if i was drinking gatorade instead of water.

the dehydration thing is over exaggerated. you guys will be fine, nobody is giving you false info...not on this site.

--------------------

Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

#4504660 - 08/06/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Is there anyway to tell if there real mdma? My dealers have never dealt anything bad to me before. Also, I had some questions about opium, is there a site you have to link me to so I read about it?

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

#4504725 - 08/06/05 07:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

www.erowid.org go to the opiates section.

you can look up the pills you're getting on ecstasydata.org . if they're not on there, try pillreports.com, although there arent many pictures on the latter site, but there are many more pills on that site. it's more based on the description of the pill which can be slightly unreliable.

--------------------

Offlinetodesengel
the chinese chicken

#4504776 - 08/06/05 07:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for all the help you guys.

Edited by todesengel (08/06/05 07:31 PM)

OfflineTranceport
Traveler
Loc: Vancouver, BC
    #4504802 - 08/06/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The best site on the internet for the ups and downs of MDMA is www.thedea.org (No, it's not a government website).

This guy has done his research and it's probaby one of the most best websites I've run across as far as MDMA education.

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: Ecstasy [Re: Tranceport]
    #4505043 - 08/06/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah someone once told me not to have sex on X because you will NEVER experience something better.. she did it w/ her bf and now regular sex isnt nearly as good. i just heard this though, i guess it makes sense.

--------------------
Marx said:

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

#4505047 - 08/06/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

also, regarding nighkrawler's comment. if you were jsut hanging out, yeah, drink when you are thirsty. but if you rave you might be thirsty but keep dancing, thats when most people die.. better to drink more than less

--------------------
Marx said:

Offlinebyrdturdak47
Serial KillerExtradionair

Loc: Long Island
    #4505190 - 08/06/05 10:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Check out Pill Reports: www.pillreports.com

ALSO I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH:

TEST YOUR PILLS!

By a test kit, it is only $25 and it will tell you if it has an Ecstasy related substance in it. www.dancesafe.com

--------------------
Join the "Christian-Judiac Alliance for the Fight Against Global Islamic Jihad". If we team together we can kill the Muslims who want to kill us.

Offlinegodsdrugofpref
Student

Loc: Oregon, USA
Re: Ecstasy [Re: byrdturdak47]
    #4505418 - 08/06/05 11:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Do not what so ever have sex when you are on this. It might seem like a good idea at the time but trust me you won't enjoy it as much when you are not on x. Your sense of touce feels really go so you might start to chew on your tongue or grind your teeth, i remember doing it and feeling good but dont do it. Just get a pack of gum and chew it instead, you will regret chewing on your tongue for the next 3 days. Have fun and when you start to come down you ll feel depressed and like shit but it is important that you do not do any other drugs or alcohol. Alcohol will dehydrate you and possibly kill you from it and other drugs will just fuck you over. Most people smoke pot on the comedown but you will get paranoid and depressed so dont do it.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Ecstasy [Re: godsdrugofpref]
    #4505674 - 08/07/05 12:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

^^^ lol thats the biggest load of shit ive heard since the heroin in e pills rumor.

If this is your first time i would highly suggest not going to a rave, stay inside with your friends. It will make your first experience much more enjoyable and you wont have the sensory overload you'd experience at a party.

Yes, bring gum, a pacifier, whatever you like to chew on to prevent trystis (grinding of the teeth). It's a natural (and somewhat annoying) side effect.

If you worried about e-pression after the roll (which isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be, especially if you're in good company) read up on pre and post loading of vitamins and minerals. Its good to keep in mind that you should pre load ALL week BEFORE the roll to truly benefit from it. Vitamins with alpha lipoic acids are especially good as well as 5-htp (which helps the body replenish it's seratonin supply).

If you smoke pot go ahead and smoke during and after the roll, weed blends well with E and lessens the effect of the comedown as well as enhancing the roll (especially if you're smoking some really good dank). Opiates and benzos also help ease you down nicely, but its best to do them in moderation.

Have fun man, i dropped my first bomb 10 years ago and wish i could find the quality i could find back then. its been three years since ive dropped, but have a little party of my own planned for next wkd. One thing to really REALLY hammer into you is not to fall too deeply in love with this drug. While it's not physically addicting, the mental addiction of this high can be just as bad as coke or heroin if not checked right. If you find yourself rolling more then 2 times a month its time to take a break. Otherwise, have fun with it, pure MDMA is just about as harmless as shrooms or weed. Almost impossible to OD on it and pretty hard to have a bum ride as well. Good luck!

BTW what kind of beans did you manage to grab?

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Ecstasy [Re: coda]
    #4506006 - 08/07/05 01:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i've rolled once before. its great. i had such a fun time. i still like shrooms better. i drank like 4 bottles of water. just 20 oz i was fine. dasani always hits the spot on me. what type of beans are u getting? Your prob not gonna get real mdma btw, prob some kind of an mda/md what ever mix & caffiene/amphetamines.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag