Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebenrules92
Tripaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: Ont-hairyohhhh
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4488545 - 08/03/05 02:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

we need a spammer to spamm all those email addy's ... i got the program if somone wants to do it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: benrules92]
    #4488691 - 08/03/05 05:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

spam the rcmp
use some program that generates false tips from false address's about random crimes.

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Loc: Maillardville, Coquitlam,...
    #4489237 - 08/03/05 10:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

What happened to his assets? Did they freeze them?

Well, me and my buddy was just at BCMP a day after the raid happened. We stop by the seed desk where Greg (marijuana man) usually sits and instead, theres a sign "GO HOME DEA" and a bunch of box and tupperwares full of bcmp stuff. One thing for sure. The Seed Desk is temporarily out, but the store is still going.
And my buddy just informed me that the raid happened the day after he gave greg 15 seeds from the Philippines. Greg gave him 7 Cambodian seeds for good gesture. My buddy thinks that the Philippino seeds got confesquated =/
Me and my buddy just smoked a mango in Marc's 3 feet long glass bong for Greg and Marc!

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

OfflineTXNimrod
Stranger
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Dety]
    #4490296 - 08/03/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

What Pisses me off is People that Don't Read and Bother to try and understand what they read Before they go OFF....

The bi-lateral law enforcement treaty (MLAT) that snared Emery and his compatriots is part of a controversial global American network of treaties allowing the US to use foreign police agents to investigate and arrest foreign citizens on behalf of the United States.

MLAT's help the US violate civil rights protections and other constitutional protections that would normally be afforded to citizens by their own countries.

The first US bilateral MLAT, between America and Switzerland, was entered into in 1977. The treaties are seen as a powerful tool of US foreign policy and hegemony, but have rarely been used against marijuana defendants. Dozens of countries have entered into MLAT's with the US since 1977; the treaties are seen as a way for US police and prosecutors to arrest people no matter where they live, even if they are not guilty of a serious or arrestable crime in their home country.

The MLAT treaties favor prosecutors and police, and make it virtually impossible for defense attorneys to advocate for clients snared by MLAT operations.

MLAT's have been criticized in other countries. Critics say US MLAT actions against foreigners violate international law, compromise human rights, and violate national sovereignty.

The Irish Human Rights Commission has complained about a US-Ireland MLAT that allows CIA agents to secretly question Irish citizens on Irish soil.

The MLAT signed by Irish Minister for Justice Michael McDowell and US Ambassador to Ireland James Kenny gives sweeping powers to US authorities operating in Ireland, including the right to seize documents, check bank accounts and carry out searches of property.

The Irish Human Rights Commission (IHRC) said it would be examining the agreement, which was pushed through with the promise that it would only be used to assist the US "war on terror."

Human rights activists in Ireland are particularly concerned that CIA interrogations of Irish citizens will be carried out in secret and that the costs of CIA operations in Ireland will be paid by Irish taxpayers.

The cross-border MLAT efforts sometimes involve enforcement of the United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances that was finalized worldwide on November 11, 1990.

It is possible that Emery and his associates would be charged with violating this Convention. In past years, UN officials have condemned Emery by name.

The raids leave many questions unanswered.

Marc Emery was Set up, Canada shares the Blame as Much as the USA does on this one. Ever sence the what 1977 there has been no Borders. New WOrld government around the corner..SHIT we live in it,,Bet load your Freaking GUNS BOYS.

Next time i hear some one call America the Next Nazi..I'm going to Shove a Shroom up your aRSE. Try your own Country on For size and see if the shoe Fits you Fags.

I love to Love...But I'm getting Tired of People and there Ignorance to the Topic of Discussion or to Life and what Being Free is all about. You sit around and Blame Each other for what has gone Wrong Rather then Knowing ONE thing...>WE this world are all on the Same Boat, And or Fathers of OUR time Have let the Youth of this World down. IT will take the Youth to stand UP Once again against Tierney ! But Stand Together as One mind not as a Bunch of Ass hats wanting to Start Shit !

Enough Si ad..Sometimes the Hum en Species Makes me Sick. Is people like Marc that Love more then Most that get the Shirty end of the Stick... But hay that's Life... I hope the people wake up... Very Very Soon Before its to late... Because the world is IN DEEP SHIT

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: TXNimrod]
    #4493498 - 08/04/05 12:57 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Those treaties exist, but it is really ultimately the native countries discrestion to go and do what they did.

Musta been DEA severly hounding Canada or something or holding something over the canadian governments head.

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

#4499629 - 08/05/05 11:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
i betcha this has alot to do with the mad cow trade blockage mosh.
mad cow disease is all through the states as much as canada its just being used as leverage. oprah suggested this once and look what happened. she was made an example

my wife knew a guy that caught it in south carolina when she lived there.

his family was intimidated into scilence soon after they found out that their father died from eating beef.

that said, what she learned about it from doctors before they all stopped awknowlaging ever knowing about the patient is that it occurs often enough that just about evry hospital sees it in a year.

you dont hear about it tho.

now notice how evry single time, same week in fact. that canada made public the motion to decriminalize pot another mad cow was found with ties to canada?

i remember it because i was on mushrooms and saw the connections like they were etched out with etherial marker in the fabric or reason.

mad cow happens, like terrorism, its an effective hypnotic element of intengeble and ever present fear that a country can use as justification to impose sanctions, or declare war, to get whatever resource its really after.

in america, politicians want votes. conservitives know that getting votes means appealing to he christian right.
who like to hear that texas beef is reliable, pot is the devil, christians are being protected from muslim extremests who cant accept the love of jesus. etc.

politicians cannot and should not be trusted they are the brain center of a growing monster of a higher corruption.

the damned human race

that sounds about right
[/url]

--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #4500474 - 08/05/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Okay schitzo.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4501381 - 08/05/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
    #4504130 - 08/06/05 03:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Aug 05

B.C. Marijuana Party leader Marc Emery has been released from the pre-trial centre in Port Coquitlam after posting $50,000 bail.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #4504132 - 08/06/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'd go in hiding if I were him. If he goes through with the trial in the US he's just asking to get fucked over and go to jail for many years.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: barfightlard]
    #4504346 - 08/06/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

He is going to fight it all the way.

One BCMP admin said...

"I spoke with Marc a few minutes ago.
He is proud, resolute, fearless and ready to engage in the ultimate battle"

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #4504862 - 08/06/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Marc Emery rocks.

You watch him put his money where his mouth is and fight this thing. Go Marc Emery.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: tomk]
    #4505193 - 08/06/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Marc's first post after he was released from the pre-trial centre in Port Coquitlam.

"Interviews have kept me busy, but I'm proud of all"

who have responded to this crisis/opportunity with donations, letters to the editor, contacts with politicians and other methods of girding up for the great effort to end marijuana prohibition.

I hope you, my loyal friends and soldiers in our struggle, are satisfied that I have conveyed the correct values of our struggle and that I am leader you are proud of, and to whom you can say is shoulder to shoulder with you in our great liberation movement.

I have been out of the jails for 27 hours now and will certainly post more in the days ahead.

Please understand that this very real possibility of me spending my entire life in maximum security federal prison in the United States is a tremendous opportunity to galvanize both Canadians' and Americans' understanding that tens of thousands of Americans are already in federal prisons throughout American for nothing more than growing our beloved and sacred cannabis. 5, 10, 15, 55 year sentences.

My wonderful friend Mike Smith, last March, was sentenced to 30 years in an Oklahoma prison for growing 200 plants! Something that the BC Court of Appeal ruled only last week should not necessarily exceed a conditional sentence of house arrest or fine when it reduced a 2 year sentence for a defendent who had 200 plants down to a conditional discharge!

That brings us the the underlying politics of this arrest.

No one complained to the Vancouver Police about me in 7 years! I had NDP leader Jack Layton in my home, was well acquainted with the Mayors, most members of Council, knew Senators and MPs, was completely transparent & open about everything I ever did, including the Canada Revenue Agency, which took my $400,000+ income tax payments (from the sale of marijuana seeds, as it was always explicitly understood, I personally had no other income ever) from 2000 - 2005, which then gave it to the BC Provincial government and the Canadian Federal government.

The leading and often exclusive voice for PROHIBITION in Canada is its police agencies, as everyone here who follows the testimony in Senate & Parliamentary Committees, TV debates about prohibition, etc. is aware.

They are losing the battle for the heart and soul of the Canadian citizen and voter. The voters and people are not buying prohibition. Support for legalization since I became prominent in 1994 has doubled for 26% to 57% today. They have been losing, and losing fast. The Vancouver Police, the BC Solicitor-General, other top cops and Police Association reps in Canada continually call for "longer sentences", a US-style drug war, and more pain, punishment, and prisons. The cry for bigger budgets, more military technology.

But Canadian police are in envy of their American brothers' sheer firepower and ability to rapidly escalate the decay and torture and intimidation of a full scale drug war.

So in eliminating my accomplishments, they think their mission is to stop this changing political landscape. Both the Canadian police and the DEA think that by eliminating me, they have eliminated the enemy's main supply & intellectual footing.

Canadian police have always been unhappy that courts will not send me to jail for seeds. They are unhappy the last two Mayors of Vancouver have called for legalization. One of them, former Mayor Philip Owen, was a very vocal prohibitionist who worked to eliminate me from the scene when VPD conducted the four raids against me from 1996-1998. He converted, and now is an articulate spokesman against prohibition. The Vancouver Police are unhappy that national leaders like Jack Layton came to my home and appealed for support.

So they knew they would not get satisfaction under Canadian law with Canadian courts and Canadian media, so they surely encouraged the DEA to help them accomplish what Canadian law and Canadian judges and the Canadian public would not do. The police engaged in treason. The VPD has invited the DEA onto Vancouver soil to facilitate what the Canadian establishment (the law, courts, media, & citizens) would not do: punish me severly. The VPD action is a calculated and deliberate subversion of everything Canadian in order to achieve an extra-judicial punishment (life imprisonment) to satisfy the political agenda of the Canadian police organizations. They could not achieve this result in any other way but to invite the US government in to secure a 'sentence' the VPD wants and that it cannot achieve through any Canadian institution.

The issues here are: Canadian sovereignty. The Vancouver Police must swear a loyalty oath, yet this clearly establishes that the VPD is not willing to abide by Canadian courts, is not willing to acknowledge Canadian law as supreme, nor can they even say they are to loyal any preception that is Canadian.

Now anyone who sells a gram of pot to an American on the street who is then foolish enough to take it over the border, can be extradited with 'conspiracy' if the police don't feel a Canadian court will adequately puinish that person. Tens of thousands of people who sell pot retail, wholesale, or in any way to an American who gets caught with it is now in some way in a 'conspiracy' to send pot to the USA. If the VPD or ANY Canadian police force wants you to experience long punishments that they cannot get in a Canadian court, these extraditions will become much more prolific.

Punishments in Canada and the USA for say, 100 plants, are radically disproportionate. For 100 plants in BC, it is a certainty there would be no jail; in Manitoba, up to 6 months; in Saskatchewan, up to 18 months, maybe at most. In the USA, 100 plants can bring years in jail, sometimes 5 or 10 years or three-strikes, up to 25 years.

Police are constantly expressing frustration with Canadian court sentences and are now extra-judicially making their first big move to do something about it, send problem 'offenders' to US justice.

Marc Emery

Marc's website Cannabis Culture has setup a new forum just for this reason called Emery Extradition

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: benrules92]
    #4511830 - 08/08/05 08:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, thas fucked up.

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: nugsarenice]
    #4512264 - 08/08/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Right on tomk :grin:

Edited by Dety (08/08/05 11:14 PM)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #4513270 - 08/09/05 02:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

my name's not tomk , umm, :smile:

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: nugsarenice]
    #4521266 - 08/11/05 05:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Marc Emery "This is the most important show i have ever done"

http://www.pot-tv.com/archive/shows/pottvshowse-3919.html

Edited by Dety (08/11/05 07:29 AM)

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4522263 - 08/11/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Too bad the only way to view it seems to be real player. Im not giving them my CC# just so they can spam me and give me viruses fuck that. Anyone have a link to a streem thats not RP?

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #4526216 - 08/12/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you're not missing much... it's basically "i did this and that gave so much to so many and now i need your help *money*money*money* cuz i did this and that gave so much to so many and now is the time when everything goes down so NOW i need YOU and your money"

now don't get me wrong i totaly trust marc to have good intentiones and that this money WILL ACTUALY go to where it's supposed to but that video just sounds so shady...

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #4535737 - 08/14/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

too lazy to dl rp too.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract