Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChemical_Bliss
Officer of thelaw...
Is this M. Hostilis? Plus a couple E. Coca pics.
    #4503535 - 08/06/05 10:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This plant was grown from seeds purchased from Shamans Palace. I dont doubt that SP truly believes they are but my gut instinct is telling me they arent. In any event it is a beautiful plant and very easy to grow.

Top view

And here a few pics of some E. Coca seedlings. I had a couple larger plants but I kept them outside and lost them in bad storm we had...the biggest was about 7 inches.

Please...no PMs asking where to get seeds...I dont have any left and am not sure I can get more. If I do you guys will be the first to know.

--------------------
'divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: Is this M. Hostilis? Plus a couple E. Coca pics. [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4503613 - 08/06/05 11:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It, the top photo is definately a mimosa species but there are hundreds if not thousands of those species. It looks different from my m hostilises, the branching looks a little different and the amount of spines on the stalk look different. My m hostilis' branches grow more up and less to the side. It's impossible to say for sure from the photo. Do the leaves fold up from a light touch? That would be m pudica. How large were the seeds? They should be less than 1/8" across

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineChemical_Bliss
Officer of thelaw...
Re: Is this M. Hostilis? Plus a couple E. Coca pics. [Re: Stonehenge]
    #4504840 - 08/06/05 08:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have a few M Pudicas, that dont look anything lkike this, which I purchased from Burpee seeds (so I`m positive of the id on those) but this one also is slightly touch sensitive, is there any other species of mimosa that are touch sensitive? Also the seeds look very much like Desmanthus Ill. only lighter in color, actually they look identical...could it maybe be a desmanthus species?

And you wouldnt happen to have any ture mimosa H. seeds for trade would you?

--------------------
'divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

Edited by Chemical_Bliss (08/06/05 08:12 PM)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: Is this M. Hostilis? Plus a couple E. Coca pics. [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4506931 - 08/07/05 12:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I do happen to have a few m hostilis seeds for trade. I've got tons of things for trade, just ask

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds