Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethashaman
Biophilosopher

Question and experience on recent experiment...
    #4503491 - 08/06/05 12:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I just got done doing a bulk grow with two different strains. One strain was PESA and the other was B+. They were separate casings and separate substrates. The PESAs were grown on Alien's substrate (A mixture of Quinoa, crushed flax, crushed finch seed, and partially cooked long brown rice. The B+ were grown simply on brown rice. Here's the deal. I gave some to some friends and watched them. Friend A took 3.3 grams of all PESA cubies and reported a "more intense than acid" type trip. He got visuals, heightened sensual experiences, the works. Friend B took about 3 grams of mixed PESA and B+. He had a good trip with few visuals and good body high. Friend C took 2.5 grams of mostly B+. He reported a 45 minute body high but thats it. Friend D took 4 grams of all B+ and reported nothing. The moral of the story? Stop fucking growing on BROWN RICE FLOWER ALL TOGETHER. POTENCY on BRF sucks balls! Anyone second this notion?

Edited by thashaman (08/06/05 12:22 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Question and experience on recent experiment... [Re: thashaman]
    #4503812 - 08/06/05 03:01 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i disagree. First grow for me was completed 2 weeks ago. B+ on BRF cakes. First trip i took 4.0 grms dry. Nice body high, decent visuals, normal trip length. Next weekend i took 10 grams and had a completely different experience. TOTAL euphoria, there were points when i thought i was rolling rather then tripping. Mental and physical detachment, ego loss at points, "peripheral" visuals, and a few other minor feelings.

I know ive read BRF sucks compared to poo, but, i thought the stuff i grew on BRF was DECENT. Nothing mindblowing, and definitely not the strongest mush ive ever eaten. But i definitely enjoyed them. BRF is easy to grow on AND you can spawn it to poo so you can increase potency that way.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience