Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Question and experience on recent experiment...
    #4503491 - 08/06/05 12:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I just got done doing a bulk grow with two different strains. One strain was PESA and the other was B+. They were separate casings and separate substrates. The PESAs were grown on Alien's substrate (A mixture of Quinoa, crushed flax, crushed finch seed, and partially cooked long brown rice. The B+ were grown simply on brown rice. Here's the deal. I gave some to some friends and watched them. Friend A took 3.3 grams of all PESA cubies and reported a "more intense than acid" type trip. He got visuals, heightened sensual experiences, the works. Friend B took about 3 grams of mixed PESA and B+. He had a good trip with few visuals and good body high. Friend C took 2.5 grams of mostly B+. He reported a 45 minute body high but thats it. Friend D took 4 grams of all B+ and reported nothing. The moral of the story? Stop fucking growing on BROWN RICE FLOWER ALL TOGETHER. POTENCY on BRF sucks balls! Anyone second this notion?

Edited by thashaman (08/06/05 12:22 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Banjo Goiter

Re: Question and experience on recent experiment... [Re: thashaman]
    #4503812 - 08/06/05 03:01 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i disagree. First grow for me was completed 2 weeks ago. B+ on BRF cakes. First trip i took 4.0 grms dry. Nice body high, decent visuals, normal trip length. Next weekend i took 10 grams and had a completely different experience. TOTAL euphoria, there were points when i thought i was rolling rather then tripping. Mental and physical detachment, ego loss at points, "peripheral" visuals, and a few other minor feelings.

I know ive read BRF sucks compared to poo, but, i thought the stuff i grew on BRF was DECENT. Nothing mindblowing, and definitely not the strongest mush ive ever eaten. But i definitely enjoyed them. BRF is easy to grow on AND you can spawn it to poo so you can increase potency that way.

To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience