Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoptic
Stranger
My 0.25g trip.
    #4502174 - 08/05/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

After 5 years of not tripping, I decided to test my first harvest ever. I had a few friends over and we dosed at about 7pm. Doses ranged from my .25g (I just wanted a slight high), to a 2.7g dose.

I wasn't expecting anything like a real trip, (I have tripped hundreds of times in my life... LSD, shrooms, peyote.) but this small dose really kicked my ass.

I'm not sure if it was the fact that I have a low tolerance or if these shrooms were just really potent, but I had a full blown trip off this small amount.

About an hour after I ate them I started to feel a bit sick... about 2 minutes later I threw up. Weak stomach I guess... When I returned to my living room I noticed that everything had a red tint to it and I could definitely feel the trip coming on pretty hard.

By this time everyone else was already tripping. The guy that took the largest dose was already seeing things and talking about how much different the trip was than his LSD trip the week before.

2 hours into it I was having full blown visuals. Walls breathing, face morphing in the mirror and hardcore tracers. I sat down on my couch and started watching Alice in Wonderland... I had no idea what was going on. The movie made no sense to me at all and I have seen it a dozen times. I started thinking how smart it was to take a small dose. If I had taken anymore I might have had a trip so hard I wouldn't want to be tripping anymore.

Long story short, I had a full blown trip on .25 grams of PESA and it was very unexpected. Next time I will double the dose and see where it takes me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChRoNiCk420
untitled

Re: My 0.25g trip. [Re: optic]
    #4502611 - 08/06/05 01:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

What is PESA? Did this .25g dose include an abort? That would account for the ridiculously intense trip for that dosage size. Lounds like you lucked out, or maybe not if you didnt wanna trip like that.

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom. =)
-----.-'~~~-.
---.'o oOOOo`.
--:~~~-.oOo o`.
---`. \ ~-. oOOo.
-----`.; / ~. OO:
-----.' ;-- `.o.'
----,' ; ~~--'~
----; ;
_\\;_\\//_

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: My 0.25g trip. [Re: ChRoNiCk420]
    #4506465 - 08/07/05 09:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you have one kick-ass powerful strain. It could also be that you're very sensitive to psilocybin; some people are.

--------------------

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: My 0.25g trip. [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4508434 - 08/07/05 09:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That is really incredible to have a full-blown trip off less than 1 gram!! Were they grown off poo?

ChRoNiCk420 : have you noticed aborts giving you stronger trips?

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: My 0.25g trip. [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4509935 - 08/08/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This is incredible.

How long are you going to wait before you dose again with .5?

I want to hear if you acheive similar effects.

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#4515445 - 08/09/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thats crazy man.  Very economic.  Did the other people who tripped have unusually strong experiences?  IMO sometimes the psychedelic dimension just has something to say to you, and its going to deliver, dose be damned.  Maybe you really needed that trip. 

Lol I can't belive I'm saying this, but careful doubling your dose to .5grams.  If you were "having full blown visuals. Walls breathing, face morphing in the mirror and hardcore tracers," imagine what twice the dose will bring.

Good luck and happy trails :smile:

--------------------

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

Loc: Here, now.
    #6152919 - 10/10/06 01:58 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I know I didn't eat anything but a sandwich in two days and had a very similar experienec.

--------------------
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - The trip of a Life Time.

Indra's Net - There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe. The horizontal threads are in space. The vertical threads in time. At every crossing of threads there is an individual. And every individual is a crystal bead. The great light of absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal being, And every crystal being reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net, But also every reflection of every reflection throughout the universe.

-cK

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag