Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Friday Night LNC
    #4501764 - 08/05/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's that inevitable time of the evening. The bell tolls twelve here in the east and the LNC rises up from the dirt. :satansmoking:

How's everybody doing? Just cracked open my first beer of the night.

:cheers:

:drinklager:

:dj:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4501767 - 08/05/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

first view first reply! :lol:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4501772 - 08/05/05 10:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

first macafroni!

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #4501774 - 08/05/05 10:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm going to be around for awhile...first I need to run to the store. BBL guys.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Male

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: Yarry] * 1
    #4501777 - 08/05/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm eating Honey Wheat pretzel sticks, aww shit they are so good.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4501778 - 08/05/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Drinkin some Red strip, remembering the times when I was in Jamaica.

Also how many hits are there on a sheet of acid, sorry for the n00b question..  I might be needing it in the very near future :thumbup: :cool:.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4501785 - 08/05/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There are one hundred hits on a standard sheet. :smile: :thumbup:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4501788 - 08/05/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i set a damn record at work....

hour and a half,for eight loafs,twenty pastries....

:imabaddasss:

tipping some beers,gonna bake up some of my ?secret? blend,of dough...

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#4501791 - 08/05/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I can't wait to try acid. I will soon enough.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
    #4501799 - 08/05/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I just smoked a blunt, first time I smoked in over a week, and now I'm watching/listening to a Grateful Dead DVD from 91, and all of a sudden I just started dancing to 'Turn on Your Lovelight.' I've never done that before to any song, but I didn't really have control of it. Pretty weird.

I guess this is the thread to post this on?

Edited by DeadHeadNotLed (08/05/05 10:07 PM)

Male

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4501800 - 08/05/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Acid RULES

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #4501803 - 08/05/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hell yes it is.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4501806 - 08/05/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Acid RULES

:yesnod:

:loveeyes:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4501814 - 08/05/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

How are you enjoying your new place so far?? You get any of your furniture moved in yet? I dont know why but I picture you sitting on the floor leaned up against a brick wall with a bong at your side and a beer at the other. :lol:

--------------------

OfflineHawkeye2
Resident TranceAddict

#4501817 - 08/05/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese is my god.

Discuss.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501819 - 08/05/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Acid RULES

I'm counting down the days.....

Male

#4501823 - 08/05/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nah man I'm sitting on my couch with the air conditioner across the room pointed at me, and then the rest of my furniture and stuff is all n one huge clump in the middle of the living room. I gotta take some pictures of it and find the cable to get them on to my camera and ultimately in this VERY THREAD!

I really like the place..only now can I really fully imagine living here, and I like it.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: Redstorm]
    #4501827 - 08/05/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

When does roomie get back?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501834 - 08/05/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

21st.

We're already planning to go camping.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4501835 - 08/05/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's awesome that you're happy with it. :thumbup: It would be a bitch if you got everything there and decided you hated the place. I read you post earlier that you don't want to eat any doses until you feel like it is 'home'.. Totally understand that but in another sense you never know a good dose might do just that. (make it feel like home) :sun:

--------------------

Male

#4501853 - 08/05/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah but my roommate doesn't get back till Tuesday and I dunno...I want to trip when it's our space already..that's just how I feel about it. :smirk: I can't wait to go for my long walk..tripping my FACE OFF!!

Shitstorm:  That's awesome, bring a stereo!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4501859 - 08/05/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Are you still in the city or did you move more into the subburbs?

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Male

#4501864 - 08/05/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm still in the city, just moved southeast of where I was. Only like 15 blocks away, but it's definitely in the next neighborhood over, totally different feel.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501867 - 08/05/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

My roommate is going to bring a cd player, so we should be in good shape. I kinda wann tell him he can;t bring his gf, but I suppose that would be rude.

Male

#4501869 - 08/05/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:shrug: Just tell him you think you would be most comfortable if it was just the two of you..but then again who knows..do you really not want her to be there?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4501870 - 08/05/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You should bring a camera with you on your walk and take some pictures of what really grabs you when you are tripping. :smile: That would be pretty cool to do a writeup on the pictures; like what you were feeling at the moment in time and what made you take the picture.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4501872 - 08/05/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

WTF? I am posting on other threads and this one has been going...wow..I drank a 4 shot mixer with hawaiian punch, I will drink 2 more then that is all for tonight..so a six pack...in a vodka mix..feling pretty buzzed though..a whole pint makes me pass out within an hour or less...

Edited by skunk78395 (08/05/05 10:29 PM)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501874 - 08/05/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It depends. She really bothers me sometimes, but the last time I took mushrooms, she talked to me on the phone and was really soft and kind. It's kinda a coinflip, I don't know how she'll act or how I'll be feeling.

If may be nice to have a female there, though. Whenever I take psychadelics, I like to have someone there to, I guess, "nurture" me.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4501875 - 08/05/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sweet, I couldn't live in a big city..... I have always lived in a smaller town. When I visit big citys like atlanta and san fran, I always seem to just get home sick. Im used to seeing alot of horses and cows and, if I wanted to I could walk 15 minutes in a random direction and be in the woods with no sight of any houses or human traces.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Male

#4501877 - 08/05/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's a good idea..have a notebook and my camera at the ready. :smile:  I plan on writing throughout my trip, constantly writing my feelings and stuff...I wanna have a crazy report written up for the Shroomery. :tongue2:  I know you're not supposed to plan a trip too much, but I already know at least 3 CD's I DEFINITELY want to listen to but who knows what'll happen...

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4501883 - 08/05/05 10:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nice choice of titles, man. That song is fucking bad-ass.

I dunno, really think about whether or not yer cool with the chick being there, and even if she does come just keep your cool and if you need to be alone from them just say that and go off alone.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: trainwreck and lasertag [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4501890 - 08/05/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Just got back from playing laser tag and noticed i played the last game with someone named trainwreck, which made me think of...trainwreck! yeah someone must have stolen his alias.

Anyways, laser tag OWNZZzzzzzz...

And whoever said "macafroni" has made me really hungry for some mac & cheese, so time to go make some

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4501893 - 08/05/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You don't have any female friends that would like to dose up with you??

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501896 - 08/05/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, my main problem is that I am an extreme attention whore when I am on any drug other than pot. It's terrible, but for that time, the world has to revolve around me.

Male

#4501906 - 08/05/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hm...fascinating. :strokebeard:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#4501916 - 08/05/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you don't like that aspect of your trip you could try to work it out introspectively while tripping? That sometimes helps me :shrug:

Otherwise, enjoy the attention and the drugs :smile:

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501924 - 08/05/05 10:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's why I looooove being around girls when I do drugs. When they see some helpless lad out of his head, their motherly instincts kick in, and they're with you for the rest of the night.

:heart: (Gillette) :heart:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4501932 - 08/05/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hey skunk didnt see you pop in dude I'll match you a beer. I owe robot a beer also to salute his new place. :cheers:

dblaney - Are you on the westcoast? That would be wild if it was TW himself. hah.

--------------------

Male

#4501938 - 08/05/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

All right I'll crack open a second to meet yours matt. :smirk: Why not drink and smoke and be fuckin merry!

I just put Spoon's new album on, turned the volume up louder...good times.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4501942 - 08/05/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Redstorm is a bastard of a man-whore. :lol:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501946 - 08/05/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Shit, I'm faithful as anyone alive (or dead).

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4501948 - 08/05/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hi everyone!  seems like a chill night.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#4501954 - 08/05/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nah...east coast...ah well, that would have been cool.

Redstorm...that's not a bad idea at all! When I trip it's more often than not with other guys chilling with me, a girl would probably be really cool!

--------------------

- John Mayer

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4501955 - 08/05/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Good deal brother. If you're cracking yours right now I'll go grab my bottle right now. :sun: Iv got a 12 pack of 16oz OM cans. However I owe you a toast and I've got a 22oz budweiser for that purpose. :grin:

:irishtoast:

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501960 - 08/05/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
You don't have any female friends that would like to dose up with you??

Nope. :frown:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4501967 - 08/05/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

beer? I have been drinking vodka mixers..it is catching up with me..a drank over 6 shots..brb I need a smoke..I will be buzzing good after this smoke..

Male

#4501973 - 08/05/05 10:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

But...lots of people aren't faithful!

Lately I have been mentally wrangling with many lust-related issues.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501980 - 08/05/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh yes, me too.

As long as it's all look and no touch, things are ok.

Male

#4501981 - 08/05/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I love Budweiser. I was choosing between bud and magic hat.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501984 - 08/05/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm eating berry-flavored frozen yogurt I made earlier today. Yumyums!

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4501987 - 08/05/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Where has gateway been? I havn't seen him here in a good 3 days???

Hmmmm matt I need some advise from you.... Im trying to help my freinds little bro....

Some back ground his family isn't doing to well with money. He is a straight a student and think he has better chances of getting into college if he focuses on is school and not football.

Basiccally he quit his high school football team because he wasn't having fun anymore, and all the players are calling him a pussy and what not...

I came up with
"Fuck other people opinions, do what you feels right"
He respondes with
"Most of them are my freinds though"
And I say
"Your only in high school man, It will blow over in a week".

I think he might be on the verge of doing something stupid.......

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Male

#4501988 - 08/05/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

But you want the touch. You want it so bad.  And it's not even the touch, either. It's the desire that comes double stacked on top of the desire to touch...it's that desire..just for someone different even if you're not at all tired of who you have! :shocked:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4501994 - 08/05/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Yumyums!

:banned:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4501998 - 08/05/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yup. :shrug:

Oh well. I can deal with desire. It'll always be there.

Male

#4502007 - 08/05/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah...it's just this damn summer heat! It's making me crazy?! (Plus the girls all look so pretty in their spare amounts of clothing. :naughty::jawdrop:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4502008 - 08/05/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

some red wine doesn't sound bad right now. Looks like most of you are drinking. These damn caffeine headaches...

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502009 - 08/05/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hell yes.

In my eyes, it's not desire that's bad, but what people do about this desire (like my gf kissing some other guy).

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502012 - 08/05/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'll drop you a PM in a sec stoner. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4502016 - 08/05/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Yeah...it's just this damn summer heat! It's making me crazy?! (Plus the girls all look so pretty in their spare amounts of clothing. :naughty::jawdrop:

yes...i concur!  Lots of hot ass girls getting ice teas and iced coffees at work.

--------------------

Male

#4502017 - 08/05/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wait, are you just making an example, or did she?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502019 - 08/05/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh yes, she did. I don't think I used to talk to you back when it happened, though.

Male

#4502023 - 08/05/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Dang, what a ho! Care to tell the tale?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4502026 - 08/05/05 10:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I tried lsd when i was 16...not much after I discovered cannabis..so they were both new to me...I want to try acid agin..it has been 9 years since I did it..

Edited by skunk78395 (08/05/05 10:50 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502028 - 08/05/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Hell yes.

In my eyes, it's not desire that's bad, but what people do about this desire (like my gf kissing some other guy).

She did this right in front of you???? :eek:

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502030 - 08/05/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There's not much of a story. My gf of 5 years got drunk and kissed another guy (thank god it didn't go any further). Not only this shit happened, but she felt it necessary to tell me a week before our fifth anniversary.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502037 - 08/05/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i think i'm going to die,haha...

i just ate that ENTIRE loaf of my secret recipe....

now i'm topping it with beer....

my stomack is going to rupture,i'm pretty sure,hahaha...

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502038 - 08/05/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:
Hell yes.

No, at some party.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4502045 - 08/05/05 10:54 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
i think i'm going to die,haha...

i just ate that ENTIRE loaf of my secret recipe....

now i'm topping it with beer....

my stomack is going to rupture,i'm pretty sure,hahaha...

whats the secret recipe?

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: Toddo]
    #4502061 - 08/05/05 10:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i came up with it a work....

i make a special loaf every friday,that's almost a Jerk season,...we oddly call it "Mediterranean"...

well i took that recipe and added more to it....

if i went further i'd have to come kill you....sorry...

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502064 - 08/05/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

mattzdope said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:
Hell yes.

No, at some party.

Damn dude.. That must have really hurt. :sad: Atleast she didn't go on acting like nothing happened. I'd rather have a girl tell me than keep a secret and live a lie.

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#4502066 - 08/05/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Gees...I leave for a few mintues and you guys are already all over this.
I had to get some Taco Bell.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502076 - 08/05/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, it sucked and sometimes I feel like doing the same to get back at her, but I'm well above that sort of thing.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4502078 - 08/05/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

He des whats your favorite tool song?

Im really getting down to Opiate and sober right now :banana:.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4502088 - 08/05/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry im late, everyone !

I just wrote a LONG ASS trip report.

Thanks go out to Maryjane, for putting my thoughts on notepad. And to QuantumMeltdown for his thread that led me to write it.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#4502089 - 08/05/05 11:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I guess the enemy you know is better than the enemy you don't know...but still, it's a shame she couldn't confide her frustration or whatever in you.

--------------------

- John Mayer

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4502094 - 08/05/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I ma gonna listen to some tool I heard some on my alternative rock station in SLC X96 alternative rock!!

Male

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: TYL3R]
    #4502099 - 08/05/05 11:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

YAY! Thanks for contributing! :grin:  I'm gonna go edit gay sex into it.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502109 - 08/05/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah dude its good that you are not bringing yourself down to her level. Fuck her man she has to live with the guilt you did nothing wrong. :sun:

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
    #4502112 - 08/05/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

sorry to hear that big red! :shocked:

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502114 - 08/05/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I'm gonna go edit gay sex into it.

We wouldnt expect anything less. :wink: :grin:

I'm about to go check it out too.

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502125 - 08/05/05 11:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you should just leave and nevertalk to heragain,
don't even tell her why.
That's the ultimate harsh break-up style.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4502130 - 08/05/05 11:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It was awhile ago, back in April. I'm pretty much over it by now.

It sucked, but life sucks sometimes and you can't be a bitch. You just have to tough it out.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502132 - 08/05/05 11:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hey MS thats damn cool your joining us in the LNC thread tonight. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502133 - 08/05/05 11:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, I didn't catch that part.
I only read ththe previous handful of posts.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502135 - 08/05/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I love her, though. I told myself I'd never stay with someone who cheated on me, but I guess I lied.

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502138 - 08/05/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well, electrode is stuck on a corner
and I'm in no position to help him :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502139 - 08/05/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Stuck on a corner??

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502140 - 08/05/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I love her, though. I told myself I'd never stay with someone who cheated on me, but I guess I lied.

eeewwwww, that's pretty lame.

You can;t have a relationship w/o trust.

Do you trust her like you used to?

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R

#4502142 - 08/05/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

OH i get it.

You welcome her, but not me ?

:sad:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502143 - 08/05/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I trust her, but when you get cheated on, there's always that little corner of your mind that wonders if it'll happene again.

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502146 - 08/05/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

flat tire.
I'll let him tell you guys all about it when he comes home
after I feed him som valium... :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502147 - 08/05/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Ahh I didnt see you come in bro. I've been slamming this bud down. hah. I think I forgot to say what's up to Toddo and Capt too.

:irishtoast:

--------------------

Male

#4502151 - 08/05/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

TYL3R's nothin but a lil bitch!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502156 - 08/05/05 11:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

so why waste your time?

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502157 - 08/05/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MeatSpace said:
flat tire.
I'll let him tell you guys all about it when he comes home
after I feed him som valium... :grin:

Damn that's a bitch. He's probably fucking pissed. I bet he'll be feeling a-ok after you fill him up with those valiums. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#4502159 - 08/05/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stonerguy said:
He des whats your favorite tool song?

Im really getting down to Opiate and sober right now :banana:.

The Swamp Song

As well as all of them...that one just reminds me of a lot of people I know.

I'm listening to Undertow right now....Bottom

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502165 - 08/05/05 11:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MeatSpace said:
so why waste your time?

I dunno, I don't really think she'll ever do it again. It's just hard when it happens, b/c it compromises trust that was built over 4.5 years.

I stay with her b/c I love her and she's a wonderful girl. I can't imagine being without her.

Male

#4502172 - 08/05/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

How much of that is being scared of being without her, especially considering how much you love to be nurtured?

btw, epic moment right now, blasting arcade fire in my new home, high as all hell.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502175 - 08/05/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Alot of it.

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502176 - 08/05/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

every situation is different.

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4502181 - 08/05/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

FUCK YEAH!  Dont work until 2:30 tomorrow.  Im out for a while but ill be back in 2-3 hours.  LNC better still be alive!  anyway..time to get some rounds in.  :cheers:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502188 - 08/05/05 11:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'll still be here, pretty wasted by that point. :wink: Have fun dude.

Capt are you still here getting wasted?

--------------------

Male

#4502202 - 08/05/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you should trip alone, learn to rule that shit!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502209 - 08/05/05 11:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm afraid to. :frown:

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#4502215 - 08/05/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I love tripping alone...with mushies that is.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502225 - 08/05/05 11:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah tripping alone is great unless you get into a bad spot, then it can be pretty rough. There is always the Shroomery if you have nowhere else to turn and in a bad spot. I learned that first hand. :heart: Would your friend be willing to be able to be on call if you needed him? A solo trip can be very beneficial and introspective.

--------------------

Male

#4502231 - 08/05/05 11:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, me too, but I'm gonna take the plunge. I think what I learned on my last trip (a lesson I failed to completely absorb and act upon because I was havin relationship issues during my trip) was that Faith is key. That's what I'm looking for when I trip alone. A little more faith.

Everything's gonna be all right.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502236 - 08/05/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You're going to have a damn good trip man! I can't wait to read the report. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502246 - 08/05/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

'ello everyone....

i'm in for te rest of the night...

my stomack hasn't exlpoded yet...i'm doing good,haha....

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4502250 - 08/05/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i am so wrecked i should probably go lay down

not so comfortably numb

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: baraka]
    #4502256 - 08/05/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

waiting for parents to go to bed so i can blaze up

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502258 - 08/05/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Welcome back bro. :smile: What are you drinking tonight?

--------------------

Male

#4502259 - 08/05/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hahaha, room spinning?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502263 - 08/05/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Take care baraka that feeling can be a bitch. :frown:

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4502266 - 08/05/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I hate the fucking spins. Everytime I get them I end up throwing up. It only seem to happen when I drink alot then smoke. I can still smoke then drink alot, I dunno what the fuck is up with me.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502270 - 08/05/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

sierra Nevada...

or however you say it...

pretty damn good,got for free too(a chick i took home from work)...

certainly beats my usual PBRs...

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502277 - 08/05/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Im drunk and pissed off about shit i shouldnt be. I should just smoke too much pot. If i drink 1 more shot the room will spin.

waiting for the worms to come

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502282 - 08/05/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Never drank it myself but I've heard good things. :smile: She toss you a sixer for the ride home or somthin?

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502288 - 08/05/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yup,i've been her private taxi many times,without objection,or payment,so she bought this one just for me...

:heart:,haha

these ones are the stout(she knows me well).....very good....

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

#4502294 - 08/05/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yay...my man is coming over and bringing beer!
I need one right about now.

--------------------

Male

#4502307 - 08/05/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Damn Baraka..you know you're pissed when you spew out pink floyd references..that's soome inner madness. I'm not being sarcastic either.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502309 - 08/05/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's awesome man she sounds like a pretty cool chick for sure. :thumbup: You guys ever hook up at all or do you keep it on a friendly basis?

Des - Sweet deal! All of this talk of alcohol must be driving you crazy if you need a drink. Ill match you a beer when you get some. :grin:

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502312 - 08/05/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

seriously?

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R

#4502320 - 08/05/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

What everyone doin tonight ?

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502324 - 08/05/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

haha,back in the day,we thought about it...but no she's finally with a dude,and she's managing to not fuck other people like crazy...

she can at times be pretty sexy though....

just a random act of appreciation,beer's a good way to show it,haha....

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502328 - 08/05/05 11:54 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ok now im drunk

i wish i had some company tonight. lady type preferred but everyone i know seems to be busy. i shouldnt get so drunk bymself.

this vodka makes me feel hot.

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502340 - 08/05/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah my roomate can buy ounces of pot and up and up leave for georgia but not pay the rent so i do and then i be collector and broke now and fucking speeding ticket right when i think im getting ahead of stupid $$$

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502343 - 08/05/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

cool ass shot glass man...

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

I'm doin' yer mom behind the dumpster behind the strip club [Re: TYL3R]
    #4502350 - 08/05/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:toast: :bigblunt: :bouncysmoke: :blazed:

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502354 - 08/05/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

but shit could be a lot worse so ill deal and not try and be such a bitch about it

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4502359 - 08/06/05 12:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Smoke a bowl and relax man!!! You don't know the feeling when that gets taken away. Damn this PTI shit......

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Male

#4502371 - 08/06/05 12:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I just spent forever making this thread.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502381 - 08/06/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:smile:  I let my mind get to me too much.  Things are slowing down now.

I love marijuana.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Friday Night LNC *DELETED* [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4502382 - 08/06/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by matt

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4502383 - 08/06/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

wow, i was hanging out with a few friends talking a while, we might hang out sometime soon..a lot of my friends are just barely over 18 so it is trippy to hang with younger people, I want a younger woman anyway..they are so in the party mood, and I look young and act young..ohh..I can see possibilities..

InvisibleTYL3R

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4502391 - 08/06/05 12:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Needless to say

Young Women.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502394 - 08/06/05 12:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

that';s awesome man...

little stuff you di like that has a way of comming back bigtime...

keep at it:heart: <---that will follow:grin:.....

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502403 - 08/06/05 12:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Let's hope so. :smile:

Knowing my luck she'll come back from FL with some sugar-daddy. I'd seriously tweak the fuck out.. That's a very big understatement. heh. :evil:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502412 - 08/06/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hah..

Older women (late 20s - early 30s) are much better fucks though. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502415 - 08/06/05 12:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

aahhh,don't get Cought up in that thinking...

i'm telling you same thing happened yo me...

once i finally said i'm gonna stop letting our breakup ruin my life...

the next day!!!!!!!!!! a chick i also had a pretty serious relationship with called me...

that's how it always happens,just gotta roll with it,"stay true"...

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502419 - 08/06/05 12:13 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yea,that chick in Brooklyn is like 27...

i swear she looks MAYBE 20....i'm SOOOO stopping by for few on route to BC...

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4502422 - 08/06/05 12:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hey LNC Im so stoned and eatin taco bell!

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

you're already fat [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4502424 - 08/06/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Mmmm munchies

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4502426 - 08/06/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

'ello....

Kristi...

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502427 - 08/06/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I could eat a crunch wrap supreme right now

Listening to pink floyd echoes and smoken herb

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502430 - 08/06/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Kristi, match me a beer or two when your done? :grin:

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

#4502433 - 08/06/05 12:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

damn you all with your bud

--------------------

Male

#4502439 - 08/06/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I know his stuff always looks so good..

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502440 - 08/06/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

/me passes the bowl around the shroomery.

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4502444 - 08/06/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hey kristi! I was just thinking tonight if you b/f called and made up with you.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502447 - 08/06/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Pretty decent lookin mids you got there dude. :smile: How much you got there, around a zip?

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R

#4502450 - 08/06/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The one i ordered came with hardly any beef or cheese at all. It was teh SUX.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4502453 - 08/06/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

oh my god that is what I am eatin!!!! you read my mouth!!!!!

Hey meat....whats up with you tonight? Usually it electrode on this late

Taco bell is sooo good when you are stoned. Its freakin awesome

Guess what guys My boyfriend got back with me today :smile: I told you so :stoned:

:::::::sparks up another J::::::

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502454 - 08/06/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I can't stand that nasty nacho cheese.

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

ever try to binge and purge? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4502460 - 08/06/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I am anxiously waiting for him to come home,
I hope everything is okay

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4502463 - 08/06/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

is he still at work???

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4502464 - 08/06/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

oh yea that is the way to go...the older women are all taken or divorced with a bunch of kids all crazy in the head, someone with my habits and paycheck...hahaha yea right..

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502465 - 08/06/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've been craving taco bell for a while now. :crazy: It's a 30min drive to get it though so its a pain in the ass. I might go get some next wkend.

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502466 - 08/06/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ive got blunt shwag bullshit weed i pay like 80 an oz for. thats like my seadless mids i can stomach out of a pipe for random smoking like before i sleep and when im all drunk. Thats maybes a half or a lil more i dunno, used to be an oz and i got some dankness for when yeah i want to smoke dank.

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4502472 - 08/06/05 12:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

of course your eating a crunch wrap. They are pretty good.

Taco bell in general sucks but the crunchwrap is a good idea in taco bell's never ending quest to make new stuff with the same ingrediants.

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R

Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4502473 - 08/06/05 12:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm goin to sleep.

I've released a lot of thoughts tonight.

PEACE!

:peace::heart::sun::heart::peace:

p.s. Someone bump the poll ! I want more results tomorrow ! :wink:

OfflineMeatSpace
 User Gallery

:gag: [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4502474 - 08/06/05 12:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KristiMidocean said:
is he still at work???

flat tire

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4502476 - 08/06/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have had 8 shot mixers tonight, gonna save the rest, I think the alcohol has still not hit me quite all the way yet..that is why I am stopping..fucxj I am drunuk

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #4502480 - 08/06/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hmmm I'm rolling up pretty late tonight.

I'm so fucked up. Smoked so much weed, and drank like 4 or 5 tallcans.

How is everyone else doing tonight?

:bongload:

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4502481 - 08/06/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Don't you love cheap bud though? I always buy it to make oil out of.... MMMMMM what I would do for some BHO right now.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4502486 - 08/06/05 12:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i haven't eatin' taco bell in like 5 or more years....

:grin: kind odd,i quess...

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502487 - 08/06/05 12:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah i got some chocolate chunk brownie mix i think im going to use on sunday.  Use a half ounce of shwag and i think i have atleast a half ounce of stems saved up to make oil with.  Do a real thourough iso extraction then disolve that in the oil asked for in the brownie mix and it makes toxicly potent brownies that nearly have no taste of herb to them :smile:.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502488 - 08/06/05 12:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Take it easy bro. Sleep good. :smile: :sun:

What's up TW?? Im getting all wasted again tonight... but hey it's friday night. :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4502491 - 08/06/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think the alcohol has still not hit me quite all the way yet..that is why I am stopping..fucxj I am drunuk

yea where i am at..:lol:

Male

#4502492 - 08/06/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Night Tyler!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4502497 - 08/06/05 12:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Its time to lay in bed and watch spongebob till i fall asleep. Work will be super fun time tommorow.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502499 - 08/06/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Check this out dude:

Quote:

dblaney18 said:
Just got back from playing laser tag and noticed i played the last game with someone named trainwreck, which made me think of...trainwreck! yeah someone must have stolen his alias.

:shocked:

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4502501 - 08/06/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Im soo fucking stoned I love hydro

--------------------

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4502502 - 08/06/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

im not getting wasted tonight. i got 2 girls over tonight and hella weed:cool: my homie left his half O here on accident last night:lol: so i said fuck boose im set for tonight:thumbup:

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: baraka]
    #4502503 - 08/06/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

why the fuck does all my pictures i upload on here,get small as fuck?...

:confused:

--------------------

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4502504 - 08/06/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

jack in the box stuffed jalepenos are the booomb

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4502508 - 08/06/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Who says it wasn't me!

:wink:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4502509 - 08/06/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Are you posting the link to the "thumbnail"? You should check and make sure you are posting the right link bro.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502511 - 08/06/05 12:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Lazer tag.......

:rotfl: :rofl2:

haven't ecen seen that shit since like 5th grade....

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502513 - 08/06/05 12:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hah.. That's what I said but he replied saying he is on the east coast. For a minute there I thought maybe it was you. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4502518 - 08/06/05 12:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I would own dblaney in laser tag!

:borg:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: ever try to binge and purge? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4502519 - 08/06/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You're smoking all your buddies bud??? :eek: That's not cool man. Well... as long as he doesnt notice. :wink:

Capt - Nice sig man. :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------

Edited by mattzdope (08/06/05 12:38 AM)

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502522 - 08/06/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thanks!...

i think it might have been the size,too ,maybe i scaled it down as well...

--------------------

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4502525 - 08/06/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

lol naw i wouldnt do that, thats fucked up. i called him up and told him he left it and he said im chill for calling instead of jacking it, so i could roll a blunt:stoned:

--------------------

General George S. Patton

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4502526 - 08/06/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I am about to pop a quad bar!!! fun for me no alcohol though

--------------------

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4502530 - 08/06/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

fuck yea dude, laser tags the shit:foshizzle:

--------------------

General George S. Patton

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Friday Night LNC [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4502531 - 08/06/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

good on both behalfs...

good on ya :wink:.....

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

electrode pwns LNC [Re: thegatewaydrug] * 1
    #4502533 - 08/06/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

So, here's my friday night. 

I leave my friends apartment, and notice that my tire is really rough.  I'm like, "Oh cool, it's flat."  :rolleyes:

I pull over to change it.  Things aren't looking too bad; I have a jack, and tire iron, and to my surprise, a full-sized spare.  I THOUGHT that was nice, but it really wasn't.

After successfully removing the flat, I go to put the new tire on.  The problem is, since the full-size spare is so big, I have to jack the car up really high to put it on.  Also, the bolts don't stick out of the rotary disk; they're part of the lugnuts, and you have to line up the holes.  This is all news to me.

I call my stupid ass drunk friend to come help me because he lives like 2 minutes away.  As I have the car jacked up to the ultimate distance, HE TAKES AWAY THE NEW TIRE, and the jack slides out and my whole shit comes crashing down!!!  I was so pissed off.

I figure fuck this, I'll call the tow truck people.  They say it'll take at least an hour, maybe more.  I'm not feeling like waiting till 2 AM just to pay some guy 80 bucks to jack my car up, so I tell them fuck it, and call the police (my last resort in any situation).  The cop comes, and brings the one necessary element that I really needed the whole time:  a flashlight.  With his flashlight and steady, non-drunk hands, we're able to get the rotary off the ground, the jack in it's proper place, and align the holes to the holes for the bolts.

Lemme tell you, it was a bunch of bullshit.  AND I DON'T HAVE ANY MOTHER FUCKING WEED.  I just took 30mg valium, and we're about to smoke some rez, but I'm still none to pleased.  :frown:

How is everyone else?

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4502535 - 08/06/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

[In response to: Kristi]

Xanax?

:blush:

That would be awesome right now.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502538 - 08/06/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I want a few bars. :drooling: :sad: :cryariver:

--------------------

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4502539 - 08/06/05 12:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

honestys the best policy:grin: (sometimes:smirk:)

--------------------

General George S. Patton

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4502541 - 08/06/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Like ya new sig, H13.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4502542 - 08/06/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Male

#4502543 - 08/06/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Goddamn electrode, sorry to hear about your series of mishaps...I had a drunk friend drop out on helping me move today...their reason being that they were drunk.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502547 - 08/06/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hey dude, your rotors didn't smash the ground did they?...

or your calipers?...

thanks,it was a bitch to make,haha...damn paint....

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4502550 - 08/06/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yep yep I have like 20 of them.. only going to take two tonight

electrode sorry your night was shit

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4502551 - 08/06/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yuck it up. You still listen to My Chemical Romance, faggorz.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4502554 - 08/06/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm gonna put some on right now just to spite you, puss.

:rockon:

Male

#4502555 - 08/06/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4502561 - 08/06/05 12:46 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ya know some one brought them up in a talk a whiole back...

my friend goes "hell yea dude,the singer chick is hot,id bang her"....

i think that says alot...

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4502562 - 08/06/05 12:47 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
hey dude, your rotors didn't smash the ground did they?...

Yeah, my rotor hit the ground, but all slow like. It didn't come crashing. I think it's okay.... I didn't notice anything odd when I was driving it home. I'll have them take a look at it tomorrow.

Oh, AND I lost 1/5 of my lugnuts.

Male

#4502565 - 08/06/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You lugnut.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502567 - 08/06/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

did you stearing go all shaky when you hit the breaks?....

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4502575 - 08/06/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nope, nothing like that. As far as I could tell, everything was the same.

When I go to get it examined, I'm going to wear my daisy dukes and say with a southern drawl, "I don' know what's wrong.... I think something bounced into my undercarriage!"

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4502577 - 08/06/05 12:51 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Extra lox on that bagel, plz.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502582 - 08/06/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:rolf2:

your probally cool them....

your calipers could have smashed to shit,or might just be hanging on but a thread,and still be noticably fine,so check that shit...

that depends on the size though,many arent long enough,to hit..

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4502583 - 08/06/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
Nope, nothing like that. As far as I could tell, everything was the same.

When I go to get it examined, I'm going to wear my daisy dukes and say with a southern drawl, "I don' know what's wrong.... I think something bounced into my undercarriage!"

I would bounce into yourr undercarrigae........

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4502586 - 08/06/05 12:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Neither one of us wants that.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502588 - 08/06/05 12:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a really shit night dude. I really hate when shit like that happens. :frown: Atleast everything worked out in the end. The valium should help eh? :sun:

Similar shitty time I had..: I was in my moms old '91 dodge minivan cruising in the hills with one of my buddies :rail: + :stoned: just cruising and lookin around to see if we seen any familiar faces at any of the good smoke spots. Well my dumb ass decides to pull into this sandpit and do some donuts. Ended up blowing out the front passenger side tire.

It was raining outside so it was not cool at all and we had no flashlight either. Luckily the friend that was with me is damn good with cars because I dont know shit about them. Well the spare tire which is a full size tire was under the back of the van on a metal cable and the thing that was supposed to let it down was not working at all. After about an hour of standing in the rain trying to get it down we said fuck it and didnt know what to do so we got back in the van.

We had around a half oz of powder and an oz of bud so calling anybody was out of the question. We tried every friend we could think of but couldnt get anybody on the phone. We said fuck it and started blowing lines. We each did a fat rail (.2g's) and my buddys face lit up and he hopped out of the van.

I got out to find him trying to cut through the metal cable with a pocket-knife. I was laughing at this point thinking we were totally beat but he was dead fucking serious. No bullshit the motherfucker cut right through the cable. I was shcoked dude I couldnt believe that. He was like see motherfucker thats why you always have a sharp pocket knife on you at all times. :tongue2: We were outta there in like 30 minutes after that cruising again.

Sorry for such a long reply dude but figured Id share, it might lighten your spirits a bit. :sun:

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4502591 - 08/06/05 12:55 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Xanax is all down warm i my tummy now!!!! whoahooooooooooo

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502594 - 08/06/05 12:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

funny story,matt....

i got a ton of crazy stories from a good maybe 10 or more years of rod runs and other shows,runs,shit....

you name it shit's probally happened,ha...

--------------------

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
    #4502600 - 08/06/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

mmmm xanax

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4502602 - 08/06/05 12:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

LMAO!

That's a great story!! I know the feeling.

I have a very similar story about my driving my dads Explorer. It got a flat, and the back, where we access the tire, was full of FURNITURE. We had to empty the whole SUV just to get the tire, and this was on a windy night with the temp's in the teens. On one of Philly's busiest highways.

I actually have a million flat tire stories to tell. I seem to cause them whether I'm driving, or just in the vicinity of a tire.

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4502603 - 08/06/05 12:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I just read through this whole thread

Hi LNC!

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: Noetical]
    #4502605 - 08/06/05 12:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

wow....that's Stamina....

hey,man...

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4502609 - 08/06/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

welcome love :heart:

<reply to Neo>

--------------------

Edited by KristiMidocean (08/06/05 01:01 AM)

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4502619 - 08/06/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i'm scratching my back with my new bottle opener, its a deer antler

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502625 - 08/06/05 01:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

nice,novelty openers rock,haha...

my belt buckle is my bottle opener....

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4502627 - 08/06/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

What's up, people! Nice to see everyone! I hope you all are having a fine evening. So, this is the LNC, huh? Nice! I like it! :evil:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #4502631 - 08/06/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

havn't seen your around in a bit...

hey man...

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502632 - 08/06/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Elect is hexed! :smirk: Flat tires are a real pain in the ass though for sure. Luckily that's the only story I have to tell. :smile: Knock on wood. A lot of other stories involving cars breaking down though. :mad2:

Fuck all the negativity though; let's all get wasted. :grin:

What's up noetic and blissed?

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4502633 - 08/06/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

xanax.

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4502634 - 08/06/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:rockon:

What's going on blissed?

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4502638 - 08/06/05 01:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

that sos funny my boyfriend does that and everytime it grosses me out

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502639 - 08/06/05 01:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

FUCK,that reminds me i still have three of those stout's left ....and ice cold....

:drooling:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4502640 - 08/06/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm about to go grab a fresh one and throw one in the freezer. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4502641 - 08/06/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I am hallf way to wasted let me say sorry now for my really bad typing later

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4502642 - 08/06/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Let me be the first to welcome you to the LNC, blissedout.

I'm sure many of you already know him, but in case you don't, this is one cool guy.  He's one of the first people I really interacted with on the boards, and a really chill, positive presence.

:sun:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: electrode pwns LNC [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4502643 - 08/06/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Not too much. I worked all day and now I am at a buddy's watching his dogs for him while he is in Virginia at a Widespread 2-day run. I ate 2 hits of fluff about an hour and a half ago. They are cruising on in. It feels good to be able to trip again. Ahhhhhh.... :eek:

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4502646 - 08/06/05 01:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KristiMidocean said:
I am hallf way to wasted let me say sorry now for my really bad typing later

We expect bad typing from you!

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502647 - 08/06/05 01:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

haha,ya going one a time in the freeze or somthing,hah...

first sip,yumm...

should try this somethime,alil pricey but certainly worth it...or maybe just be good to a chick,haha...

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4502649 - 08/06/05 01:10 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nice. We've been enjoying some great shrooms lately, for psychedelics.

My valium are kicking in though, and I'm starting to feel at peace with my broken car.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4502653 - 08/06/05 01:10 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I am honored, Electrode. Thanks! I am starting to trip pretty good. I don't know what I am gonna do for the rest of the evening, but it's gonna be a trip! :tongue:

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

#4502657 - 08/06/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

What prints did you have blissed?

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4502658 - 08/06/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Have a good one, mang :tripping:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4502660 - 08/06/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
Nice.  We've been enjoying some great shrooms lately, for psychedelics.

My valium are kicking in though, and I'm starting to feel at peace with my broken car.

Imagine that! :laugh:

Things okay in your area of the rock?

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502662 - 08/06/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:tripping: :zoom:BAM....

happy trails...

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4502663 - 08/06/05 01:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:tripping:

Have a blast, man!  I recently had a great trip, probably the most fun I've had on a psychedelic for years. 

:heart:

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4502666 - 08/06/05 01:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm out after my brief stay, I have a pool party tommorow and I have to make some off the hizzook CD's in the morning .. so laterz

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4502668 - 08/06/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stonerguy said:
What prints did you have blissed?

I have a small stockpile of doses from the Buddahs from a couple of years ago(phenomenal, btw), alot of fluff from various places, some eyes, flies, dragons, fractals, elephants...I think that's all, but I don't have my stash with me to verify. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502669 - 08/06/05 01:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

bye ,Noe.....

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4502671 - 08/06/05 01:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

man /i want some shrroms so bad latly but my source isnt growing right now :thumbdown:

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502676 - 08/06/05 01:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i haven't had any since like july...

i don't need any for a while thought,haha...

--------------------

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Delta Appears, deep in the jungle of posts [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4502678 - 08/06/05 01:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hello.

--------------------
delta9

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4502679 - 08/06/05 01:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you guys gonna be around for awhile, r what?

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Re: Delta Appears, deep in the jungle of posts [Re: delta9]
    #4502684 - 08/06/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Whoa delta, where have you been hiding dude?

:bongload:

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Delta Appears, deep in the jungle of posts [Re: delta9]
    #4502685 - 08/06/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

OMFG ITS DELTA 9 IN THE LNC

:bow:

All my old pub friends are here!  This is too awesome! 

:heart:

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4502686 - 08/06/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yea,there always still some around till like 9am,haha...

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4502688 - 08/06/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh!! I forgot the Ohms!! How could I ever forget the Ohms?! They are nice.

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4502689 - 08/06/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

oh my god !!! its delta.... hey guy what have you been up to?? I think people have been hearing about how great LNC is and they are now coming to check us out.... what do you guys think?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals