Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pressure Cooker, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

San Pedro Never Works For Me :-/
    #4501104 - 08/05/05 08:08 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I tried San Pedro for the third time earlier today, and just like the other two times, it didn't work.

Boiled up 22 inches of cactus for my friend and I using MJShroomers tek on Erowid. THe only effects felt was a mild buzz type feeling around 1.5 hours, and that quickly went away.

Any idea why this never seems to work out for me? Perhaps that particular cactus has a low alkaloid count?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: San Pedro Never Works For Me :-/ [Re: ]
    #4501131 - 08/05/05 08:14 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

more pedro is my guess. i've had the same problem, tried it twice with no effects.
Although I used about 12 the first time, and 18 the second. The second time it seemed to keep me up for a while, but that was all.
Im not really sure what the problem is, next time i attempt im doing a grain alcohol extraction, im tired of drinking that ass tea.

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: San Pedro Never Works For Me :-/ [Re: day_tripper]
    #4501157 - 08/05/05 08:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

The first time I did it was about 7" of cactus, and I'd say it was about a level 2 trip with a strong (and extremely pleasant) body component as a particularly noteworthy effect. I'm sure the potency varies greatly between different cacti.

--------------------

OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

Re: San Pedro Never Works For Me :-/ [Re: day_tripper]
    #4501164 - 08/05/05 08:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I tripped my ass off from San Pedro which I special ordered at a local nursery right in town. it was about 24 inches worth. I sliced the outer most skin of the stock right before the green turns white, as the white portion is pretty much worthless from what I read. so after slicing all the outer green layer of the plant, I then diced it all up really good. It might not be a bad idea to put in a food processer for a sec just to get it chopped up extra well. Then I put it all in a pressure cooker and boiled the living shit out of it for about 10-15 mins. The hardest part was trying to get down that slimy God awful brew after it had been cooled and strained. I nearly threw up several times getting it down and it was a lot of liquid too. But WOW...I tripped very well and not a bit disapointed by it. Good visuals, very bright colors and positive happy feeling or high. Lasted about 10 hours. It was different than shrooms. I would liken it to being more like very clean acid. But it was different than acid too. I felt much more emotionally solid and stable than I do on acid. I didnt feel all shitty the next day either.

OfflineHuckleBones
Danger Bones

Re: San Pedro Never Works For Me :-/ [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #4501459 - 08/05/05 10:19 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Alkaloid content is pretty variable. I'd try bouncing bear if you haven't already.

--------------------
Manitou

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pressure Cooker, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience