Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
First Solo Trip
    #4500367 - 08/05/05 04:12 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I got home at around 1am, annoyed that the journey took soo long, but excited because since I first tripped I've always wanted to try a solo trip, and this was my chance.

Walking down the road going home I took my first bunch of mushies, 1.5g's and continued walking home listening to music, I got home, changed into something a little better breathing so the heat wouldn't get to me, went up to my room with some bottles of water, and rolled a joint while waiting to peak (the roll was a little sketchy as by this time I was starting to feel them a bit). Sat down, put on some music, and smoked a joint with some hash in it while waiting to finish coming up.

After smoking half of the joint I started to lose interest in it and put it out to smoke later, I still hadn't peaked yet but I was coming close and decided to count out my next bunch of mushies, I pulled out a few stems which I estimated was about a gram (and by the looks of it I was only off by 0.1-0.2g's). Unsure of how the trip was going I decided to only take 0.5g's, wait a little longer, then decide if I want the other 0.5g's. After awhile I decided to take the rest.

When the full effects of the shrooms hit me they were not gentle, drifting inbetween moments of pure happiness to moments of discomfort, and a slight tightness around the jaw area, but by paying attention to my environment and picking out something that I want to change these would usualy go away pretty quickly. Getting tired of my room and sitting in the same chair I made my way downstairs to lie down or well, whatever I felt like doing.

Visuals down there in the light were much more noticeable and I was still wandering around making changes to my surroundings, going back and forth from living room to kitchen whenever I was feeling uncomfortable or something was bothering me. One of the things I noticed was how audio related this trip was, I kept hearing songs in my head which would eventualy break down into random noises and eventualy just became a clatter of random noises.

I didn't really start to feel more comfortable until I decided to turn the tv on, and when I saw that the Daily Show was on my mood was immediately lifted as I struggled to keep from bursting into laughter (as I was sure it would wake the neighbours) as John Stewart began doing his impressions.

Feeling a lot better now, I decided to go back to my room, not appreciating the darkness, but not wanting light I left the TV on mute and began playing guitar.

I was pretty surprised that I was still able to play guitar like I was, and was glad that it seemed to stop the sounds in my head (which were starting to get a little irritating. At some point while playing I had closed my eyes, and the next thing I knew I was looking at an image of a large pond with a boat in it, unable to really feel my fingers playing the repetative loop of music.

When I opened my eyes I remembered that I told someone that I was tripping and they agreed to be online just to make sure everything went alright, so I let them know that everything was going alright and went back to my guitar.

Again I closed my eyes without realizing it, except this time I wasn't playing a song I knew anymore, I was improvising a song, then I began to see an image of a large display of diamonds, the display was covered in a cloth which was sometimes red, or yellow, or purple, and had a gold rope trim, and on this was displayed a collection of diamonds of various sizes and cuts, each sparkling in the light, occasionaly I'd see 3 of these displays, but mostly it was just 1, marveling at the sight of this, I began to feel and emotion that can't be described, the best I can do is say that it was like an extracted concentration of the happiest, warmest, and most all around amazing feeling that you could possibly imagine.

Bored of the guitar, and beggining to feel the effects wearing off a little, I went online for a bit, and eventualy went back downstairs to lie down and reflect on the whle experience and eventualy fell asleep.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Suburbia
Re: First Solo Trip [Re: StickyWater]
    #4503389 - 08/06/05 11:11 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I love tripping alone. There's nobody to stare at you and say, "do you see anything? can you see stuff?" lol. I can entertain myself with anything. I find it impossible to sleep even after a long trip. I find myself staying up the whole day afterward. I dunno, I can't really complain...you miss so much stuff when you sleep.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: First Solo Trip [Re: Newbie]
    #4503760 - 08/06/05 02:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Heh, by the time I fell asleep they had already worn off, and if anything was left then I had gotten used to it and didn't notice it. My friends don't ask "do you see anything" because the majority of them have done shrooms, acid, or both, and generaly realize that the visuals aren't like a Beatles movie or anything, though I deffinitely do agree, it gets annoying when other people want to talk to you but you'd rather be left to yourself for awhile. Though I think I preffer coming up around people, just as a sort of comfort thing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports